Zone1 *Moses, Whom Rocked The World*

They are now. But they were born Jews. I do not try to convert my Jewish friends and colleagues to Christianity. But it does happen now and then. They don't stop being Jewish just because they are also Christian any more than a non-believing Jew is not Jewish.
You get into the trickiness of being Jewish. We are both a people and a religion. And accepting Jesus makes you a Christian. And in many less Jewish than an atheist Jew. because the later is not actively practicing a religion that is contrary to Judaism.

You get into the trickiness of being Jewish. We are both a people and a religion. And accepting Jesus makes you a Christian. And in many less Jewish than an atheist Jew. because the later is not actively practicing a religion that is contrary to Judaism.
So if my mother and father were Jewish and their ancestors going back many generations are Jewish, and I accept Christianity as valid as well as my Jewish heritage, I am no longer a Jew?

So if my mother and father were Jewish and their ancestors going back many generations are Jewish, and I accept Christianity as valid as well as my Jewish heritage, I am no longer a Jew?
You are part of the people, "ethnic" as it were. But you are a Christian. You would not be able to be part in the religious ceremonies in most Synagogues.

You are part of the people, "ethnic" as it were. But you are a Christian. You would not be able to be part in the religious ceremonies in most Synagogues.
And yet Jews who are not Christian would be welcome in most Christian services. And the non-believing Jew I believe is welcome in any Synagogue. So there we are.

And yet Jews who are not Christian would be welcome in most Christian services. And the non-believing Jew I believe is welcome in any Synagogue. So there we are.
where are we? You missed a whole lot of human history over the past 2000 years

We are both a people and a religion.

you are a people without a heavenly religion - only a belief in yourselves and the selection of people whose false heavenly personifications their monotheism included you have chosen to worship.

there will never be a jewish temple in the heavens - as no one would pass the gates that would attempt to build one.

jesus, the 1st century events are the refutation of judaism - nothing to do w/ their phony messiah claim - for one to come or there ever will be one.

you are a people without a heavenly religion - only a belief in yourselves and the selection of people whose false heavenly personifications their monotheism included you have chosen to worship.

there will never be a jewish temple in the heavens - as no one would pass the gates that would attempt to build one.

jesus, the 1st century events are the refutation of judaism - nothing to do w/ their phony messiah claim - for one to come or there ever will be one.
you are confused, breezie-----you ate "PERSONAL SALVATION" from your easter basket as
a black jellybean

Sorry bout that,

1. So you dare to post in my threads, you are fired, you cursed, Moses, like a foolish idiot.
2. It hurts my brain to read your shit.
3. You are a waste of time and energy, please disappear.
4. You have been banished to the under world, take a hike.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
you are confused, breezie-----you ate "PERSONAL SALVATION" from your easter basket as
a black jellybean

your who proclaims the desire to build a hereditary temple ... good luck.

- sorry 91, not everyone is a resurrectionist or would have anything to do with a desert mirage referred as judaism a distant paternal colony of basement dwellers and sociopaths.

Sorry bout that,

1. What is there that, the Jewish population, has against Jesus?
2. I really want to know.
3. Can you tell me?
4. Did he turn on you?
5. Plz explain.
6. From a ,Hard Nose Jew, what does Jesus do, or did, that turns you off, and why do you think, your right, to do so?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. What is there that, the Jewish population, has against Jesus?
2. I really want to know.
3. Can you tell me?
4. Did he turn on you?
5. Plz explain.
6. From a ,Hard Nose Jew, what does Jesus do, or did, that turns you off, and why do you think, your right, to do so?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Sorry bout that,

1. Any Jew on this board, is free to answer that.
2. What did your parents, tell you about Jesus?
3. Don't hold back, lets here what they said ?
4. I hope someone is brave enough to say.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Any Jew on this board, is free to answer that.
2. What did your parents, tell you about Jesus?
3. Don't hold back, lets here what they said ?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
nothing. Did you attend sunday school as a child?

Sorry bout that,

1. Are you a Jew?
2. Yes, I went to Sunday School, sure.
3. Learned nothing, but yeah.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
you were not paying attention which proves you are MALE. I went to
sunday school about a dozen times----because I was a quiet kid and got
invited to all kinds of stuff. I learned that trying to color the little lamb
that Jesus held was a sloppy mess----the white crayon always had flecks of
this and that in it. I did know----somehow----that the other kids in the
sunday school class actually BELIEVED that a bunny put candy in their
easter baskets-----but as a jew----I did not believe that

Sorry bout that,

1. Sure they study the old testament, I'm sure, but what I am thinking, what do they know about Jesus, their Torah isn't about Jesus, cause he isn't in it, mentioned as a future event, but Jesus', name isn't mentioned, so how do the Jews reconcile, Jesus as their, historical relative, and looked upon as, G-D, by us, gentiles?
2. Moses has to figure prominently, I'm sure.
3. How do you view, Jesus, as a Jew, then?
4. Easter stories of the bunny, are just for fun, fun for the kids, and not a way to celebrate someone dying on the cross.
5. They are easily fooled, but they grow out of that, and start asking questions.
6. Trying to explain to a three year old about the suffering man, of, G-D, isn't easy I would guess, who was actually G-D.
7. Spoken of by the prophets, but not mentioned by name in the Old Testament.
8. All I remember from lesson at Sunday school, was about the Old Testament, rather uninspired.
9. I teach better Old Testament, then what I heard as a child.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1.Contrary?
2. How do they conflict?
3. Jesus is Jewish.
4. No conflict there.
5. Jesus may be the messiah of the Old Testament.
6. If he was the messiah the one that should come, no conflict there.
7. What evidence do you have that supports Jesus not being your messiah?
8. The New Testament, would never be written without the, Old Testament, written firstly, again no dispute there.
9. How are we in conflict?
10. I just don't see anything.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

7. What evidence do you have that supports Jesus not being your messiah?

The "New Testament" and the religion founded by Constantine

- mentioned as a future event, but Jesus', name isn't mentioned, so how do the Jews reconcile, Jesus as their, historical relative, and looked upon as, G-D, by us, gentiles?

from when did they suddenly need a messiah to save them, passed go, the 1st century events and believe they are still waiting ... for something from the heavens. while living under a rock.

presumably they do not believe the heavenly event they recorded, the parable of noah and the reiteration of the heavenly religion of antiquity for all granted a&e as their chosen journey for self determination and the goal of remission to the everlasting.

who so claims their lexicon for themselves is truly lost ... cw, the gentile.

Forum List

Back