Moscow: US must pack its stuff and get out of Europe

Ringo You still haven't answered the question. Doesn't it bother you that the right hand and successor of Stalin Beria (by the way, his fellow countryman, besides) raped an underage schoolgirl?

Ringo
This is who said "*cadres* decide everything." Did these "cadres" decide everything for him? For this reason, he invited young ballerinas to the apartments?

rupol2000 United Faggots of the World berate Russia for ostracizing their kin; you’re trashing it for just the opposite. How come?
Don't talk nonsense. It was the Bolsheviks of the old guard who allowed pederasty, before that it was banned. In the mid-thirties, Yehuda reported that anti-state conspirators were working in Leningrad under the guise of a fag club, so they banned them again, not for moral reasons.

Don't talk nonsense. It was the Bolsheviks of the old guard who allowed pederasty, before that it was banned. In the mid-thirties, Yehuda reported that anti-state conspirators were working in Leningrad under the guise of a fag club, so they banned them again, not for moral reasons.
You're nuts. That's for certain.

AlexanderPK
Or are you talking about modern Russia? Why are you lying? Who drove them out of Russia? I have not seen any social network in the world where there are so many fagots. In no other prison in the world is the cult of pederasts so developed as in Russia's crime scene. The soldier shot the queers in the army who tried to rape him, and he was put in jail.

Are we talking about different "Russia"?

AlexanderPK No, it's not my madness, it's your illiteracy. I'm telling you only about the facts that you are not aware of because of your stupidity and zombification. These are just the facts, nothing more and nothing less.

Bullshit.

"Finland to probe reports of Russia disrupting GPS during NATO drill"

"These three reports by New Direction on the Russian regime’s influence in the Baltic States come in a very important time period,"

The Baltic states are like the Ukraine, a part of the former USSR. Look at Kazakhstan and how the Russians were invited in to kill some evil people who didn't like their government. Russia sees the former USSR and probably Warsaw Pact as its sphere of influence and is doing everything it can to get it back.

Putin was USSR KGB, he wants to get the USSR back, with Russia at its head.
Hmmm if true, then we might want to find out what it means to disrupt a GPS signal, what was it's affects on modern day military equipment, and how was it done ???

AlexanderPK

Will Smith is part of your "global community of faggots"?

Where are you getting all this from, you fucking idiots. Your reality contradicts even the statements of the Kremlin itself. Putin himself explained to you, idiots, that in Russia there is no discrimination against homosexuals. It is you who are the fucking degenerates who receive information from ghosts and collect women's rumors in the bazaars.

AlexanderPK No, it's not my madness, it's your illiteracy. I'm telling you only about the facts that you are not aware of because of your stupidity and zombification. These are just the facts, nothing more and nothing less.
I'd rather stay "illiterate" than have my head full of shit like yours.

The arrival of the Russian military in Belarus "destabilizes" security in the region, the head of the Lithuanian Defense Ministry said.
The main thing here is not to be confused with the permanent stay of the NATO military in Lithuania itself.
Do not confuse and do not compare!

AlexanderPK Yes, this is exactly what you are afraid of, to face the truth. You make up your own "heroic" fairy tale in your kitchen with vodka and cucumbers, but in reality you don't do a damn thing.

AlexanderPK
And I am more than sure that 99% of Russians will not do what Smith did. You know this very well. They will sit at home and be silent even if the queers will scream under their windows. Nobody wants to show up. In the courtyard they yell "kill" and no one even calls the police as a rule. Drink another 100 grams, official patriot, live a little more in your cozy drunken world.

The guy was jailed for 8 years for accidentally killing a homosexual who wanted to abuse children. This caused a near-zero public reaction. We talked and forgot.

The guy was jailed for 8 years for accidentally killing a homosexual who wanted to abuse children. This caused a near-zero public reaction. We talked and forgot.
But another man raped and drowned the boy, and served almost as long. Now he is free, he was punched in the face, and he went to the police. Now the guys who hit him are being blamed.

This is how our justice system works. A defender against a rapist is de facto equated with a rapist and murderer of a minor.

And that's not an exaggeration, that's exactly what it is.

AlexanderPK
Tell me, "hero", have you personally ever beat the face of some kind of aggressive fag in your life, or did at least something against him, punished him somehow? Tell, just curious.

The arrival of the Russian military in Belarus "destabilizes" security in the region, the head of the Lithuanian Defense Ministry said.
The main thing here is not to be confused with the permanent stay of the NATO military in Lithuania itself.
Do not confuse and do not compare!
Do you know that Belarus is a new name for the same Lithuania? This is Lithuania.

And exactly there was historical Russia - in Belarus, Lithuania and Novgorod. It is difficult to draw a line between the Litvins and Russia - this is the same territory, traditions, culture, there was its own Moscow River, its own Muscovy-Mozovia and its own Kiev region-Kuevia, there was its own Polotsk-Plock and so on.

The Bolsheviks also came from there, they lived next to the Prussians, and your "communism" is not much different from the Prussian Junker-capitalism.

And while you think that this is not a circus?

The Ukrainian army has mastered more than 300 NATO standards, - said the commander of the Armed Forces of Ukraine Zaluzhny.
Not true. According to NATO standards, it is supposed to bomb and shell civilians of a foreign country, not their own. The discrepancy is here.

According to NATO standards, it is supposed to bomb and shell civilians of a foreign country, not their own
Provide a link to a source that instructs NATO troops to deliberately destroy civilians.

Ringo Don't you think that because of such messages, which in fact are pure lies and slander, you are dishonoring the Russian nation. Foreigners will think because of you that all Russians are liars and slanderers. But that's not true, is it? In Russia live many honor people and they do not want US-fire Russia due to liers like you.

Forum List

Back