Moscow is losing control. Moscow ultra far-right organizations are disenchanted with the Kremlin

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Moscow horde : we are going capture Bahkmut city it's going to be Easy

1. Year Later ...
Time to employ the himars into hitting the Kremlin walls and pootler´dacha !

Glory to the defenders the Heroes of Ukraine! Glory to the people if Ukraine! Glory to Ukraine!!!

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

So what else is new?... Russians mad at the Kremlin?... buuuaaahahahahahahahaha so what?... memo to OP... its an authoritarian state they don't care what the people think... the same kind of authoritarian thinking in government is happening here now....
And stupid liberals are in favor of it as long as MAGA is the only target... big surprises coming for them...

Russians mad at the Kremlin?..
DO you think its strange ?
Since the beginning of the invasion of Ukraine, the audience of the main state-controlled channels has collapsed by 25%.

The Russians can continue to bomb Odessa, but it is clear there is no path Russian troops can take to capture Odessa.
So. . . You never actually watched the conversation, you are just parroting western corporate and government war propaganda, right?

You aren't even probably aware of D.C.'s new posture on the use of tactical nukes, right?

So. . . You never actually watched the conversation, you are just parroting western corporate and government war propaganda, right?

You aren't even probably aware of D.C.'s new posture on the use of tactical nukes, right?
I looked at the map and there is no clear path for Russian troops to capture Odessa. You might some time try looking at the facts and coming to your own decisions.

1671058500209.png

1671058530509.png

View attachment 738629

View attachment 738630
It's good that you understand the difference between tactical and strategic but what does that have to do with Russia capturing Odessa?

I looked at the map and there is no clear path for Russian troops to capture Odessa. You might some time try looking at the facts and coming to your own decisions.
Even in WWII, that is not, and was not, how Russians conducted business.

I posted a video if you do not understand what is going on, or understand Russian strategy and tactics.

Or, you can even go back and look at recent history.

1671058789872.png

Even in WWII, that is not, and was not, how Russians conducted business.

I posted a video if you do not understand what is going on, or understand Russian strategy and tactics.

Or, you can even go back and look at recent history.

View attachment 738632
Again, I would suggest you look at a map. Mariupol is quite near the Russian border so Russian troops only had to travel a short distance to it, but there are no Russian troops anywhere near Odessa. To capture Odessa, Russian troops would have to travel a long distance through heavily fortified Ukrainian areas, leaving their supply lines exposed as they did when they tried to capture Kyiv, and these are the same Russian troops that were driven from Kherson. So the Russians will be able to continue to bomb Odessa, but there in no way Russian troops will be able to reach Odessa to capture it.

Again, I would suggest you look at a map. Mariupol is quite near the Russian border so Russian troops only had to travel a short distance to it, but there are no Russian troops anywhere near Odessa. To capture Odessa, Russian troops would have to travel a long distance through heavily fortified Ukrainian areas, leaving their supply lines exposed as they did when they tried to capture Kyiv, and these are the same Russian troops that were driven from Kherson. So the Russians will be able to continue to bomb Odessa, but there in no way Russian troops will be able to reach Odessa to capture it.
How many active troops does Ukraine have, and how many active troops is Russia preparing for the winter offensive?

Forum List

Back