BREAKING : Serbia is abandoning the MOSCOW fighter jets it has been buying since the COMMIE era and switching to French ones.

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
WITH other words, Moscow - 🇷🇺 🇸🇦 Mongol empire is disintegrating- losing positions everywhere , the 🇸🇦🇷🇺horde and France are at war in Africa, in Ukraine- Europe and in Asia (stans , Caucasus), and this war Moscow horde can´t win...

"Everything is going according to plan."
- Saddam Putsein

1712832859889.jpeg

RELATED :

1712831944314.jpeg

France could be accused of arming Serbia and facilitating genocide in Kosovo. Serbia spent more than $1.4 billion in military spending from 2018 to 2022, preparing for a military intervention in Kosovo to protect the ethnic Serb minority in the north. Serbia has exercised a form of sovereignty in the north, supplying education and health care to the Serb residents. Serb paramilitaries were accused of bringing in military-grade weaponry from Serbia in 2023.

Critics have warned the West against arming Serbia, which has increasingly tense relations with its former province of Kosovo, whose 2008 declaration of independence Belgrade has refused to recognize.

Vucic has recently made veiled threats of a possible military intervention in Kosovo, which has a sizeable ethnic Serb minority in the north.

Last edited:
France could be accused of arming Serbia and facilitating genocide in Kosovo. Serbia spent more than $1.4 billion in military spending from 2018 to 2022, preparing for a military intervention in Kosovo to protect the ethnic Serb minority in the north. Serbia has exercised a form of sovereignty in the north, supplying education and health care to the Serb residents. Serb paramilitaries were accused of bringing in military-grade weaponry from Serbia in 2023.

"Generation after generation in these lands, I'm ancient as Europe itself!"
I love this song. Europe for the Europeans!
---
« I heard something Ivan… »
« Don’t worry Jaroslav, it’s probably nothing, just the wind. »
The wind in the mountains of Kosovo:

Forum List

Back