Morning Joe Says Black Rappers Are To Blame For White SAE Frat Boys’ Racist Chants

You can't walk down a crowded street without hearing that ohh so taboo word. Go figure.

why are you walking in the ghetto?
I hear nigga every day. The white kids on the college campus next door play it through the music they listen to and the black kids here in the mostly black schools of the mostly black, $70k median income middle class county use that word incessantly.

A culture embracing a hate term and turning it into something else...go figure.

Did you know Yankee was a derogatory term for Americans by the Brits. It still is meant to be derogatory when uttered from the lips of a nasty Euromite or lousy canadian.
Difference of kind, not degree. Unacceptable.

funny how the students 12 years of propaganda from public schools and liberal teachers didn't impress them very much about diversity and inclusion and keeping their mouths shut .
They were private and home schooled by reactionary parents and instructors.

You can't walk down a crowded street without hearing that ohh so taboo word. Go figure.

I hear nigga every day. The white kids on the college campus next door play it through the music they listen to and the black kids here in the mostly black schools of the mostly black, $70k median income middle class county use that word incessantly.
Sure you do.

Sure you do.
Yep, I sure do.

I wasn't. Go figure.

I don't believe you ever heard a black person use the 'N' word outside of what you have seen on TV....unless of course, you live in a poor neighborhood.

Interesting assertion but a bit defensive and I have to wonder why. Are you saying that the term is restricted to the poor or uneducated?

Pretty much.

So what proof do you have? You questioned my assertion. Why is your statement any more true?

I am black. I actually know black people.

I appreciate your knowledge and experience but you have acknowledge that there are many people that extend beyond your sphere of influence.

Walking the streets of Philly, NYC, D.C., Miami and other metropolitan areas, my experience has been that the word is much more common than some are willing to admit.

I don't believe you ever heard a black person use the 'N' word outside of what you have seen on TV....unless of course, you live in a poor neighborhood.

Interesting assertion but a bit defensive and I have to wonder why. Are you saying that the term is restricted to the poor or uneducated?

Pretty much.

So what proof do you have? You questioned my assertion. Why is your statement any more true?

I appreciate your knowledge and experience but you have acknowledge that there are many people that extend beyond your sphere of influence.

Walking the streets of Philly, NYC, D.C., Miami and other metropolitan areas, my experience has been that the word is much more common than some are willing to admit.

You hear what you want to hear.

Pretty much.

You hear what you want to hear.

When you have kids in attendance it's something that you would prefer not to hear.

White and Black kids both use it between each other in general conversation in schools. Facebook pages are covered with such. They use it in non derogatory ways in conversation.

I wasn't. Go figure.

funny how the students 12 years of propaganda from public schools and liberal teachers didn't impress them very much about diversity and inclusion and keeping their mouths shut .

And you would have thought example after example of someone's dirty side finding it's way to social media would have taught everyone an important lesson by now.

As a coworker barely a week ago put it, today, when an instructor looks over a room full of students, they also have to remember that it's equally filled with cameras.

Sell a rap album to middle class white kids with lyrics repeating "fuck dat n***er" over and over....OK!!! Rappers like that money.

White kids mimic those lyrics.....oh shit. No. They cant say the words I say in my songs that I sell them!

kids , white or whatever are dummies for the most part and these 19 year old adult college kids are even stupider . He11 everyone in the universe carries audio video equipment in their pocket !!

Sell a rap album to middle class white kids with lyrics repeating "fuck dat n***er" over and over....OK!!! Rappers like that money.

White kids mimic those lyrics.....oh shit. No. They cant say the words I say in my songs that I sell them!

There is a bit of hypocricy here, for sure.

Rapper records that kind of language, they may make millions of dollars and have the respect of every artist in the music industry.
White guy is recorded on cell phone using similiar terms, and the media smears their name, gets them fired, or thrown out of whatever school they're in, and their life and career is forever turned upside down.

So they sung about hanging blacks because of rap? :rofl:

Once again I have to ask: Are white people responsible for anything?

Ni66er and Ni66a is not the same and yes the term is similar but the context about hanging blacks is nothing like that.

You can always tell white people to stop listening to rap or something

So they sung about hanging blacks because of rap? :rofl:

Once again I have to ask: Are white people responsible for anything?

Yes. We are responsible, for the automobile, the telephone, the light bulb, the airplane, the jet engine, the steam engine, the combustion engine, the rocket engine, the electric motor, the phonograph, the computer, virtually all of our modern world.

Forum List

Back