Morning Joe Says Black Rappers Are To Blame For White SAE Frat Boys’ Racist Chants

So they sung about hanging blacks because of rap? :rofl:

Once again I have to ask: Are white people responsible for anything?

Yes. We are responsible, for the automobile, the telephone, the light bulb, the airplane, the jet engine, the steam engine, the combustion engine, the rocket engine, the electric motor, the phonograph, the computer, virtually all of our modern world.

Mick Dodge

So they sung about hanging blacks because of rap? :rofl:

Once again I have to ask: Are white people responsible for anything?

Yes. We are responsible, for the automobile, the telephone, the light bulb, the airplane, the jet engine, the steam engine, the combustion engine, the rocket engine, the electric motor, the phonograph, the computer, virtually all of our modern world.

Mick Dodge

That reminds me, we invented fast food too.

There is no doubt whatsoever that the "N word" has found it's way into the mainstream of the language used by todays younger generation because of black rap "music".

During a panel discussion on Morning Joe Wednesday morning, co-hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough, along with guest panelist Bill Kristol, came to the defense of the white University of Oklahoma fraternity members who were caught on video singing a racist song. In the minds of all three of them, the Sigma Alpha Epsilon frat brothers who sang “there will never be a n*gger SAE” were influenced by profane lyrics in rap music. Specifically, they Mika placed blame on Waka Flocka Flame, a hip-hop artist who had performed for the frat in the past and pulled out of a future performance after video of the chant was made public Sunday.

After presenting a news report about the racism flap, the hosts brought on Urban League president Marc Morial to discuss the incident and what needs to happen moving forward. After a bit of a discussion, Brzezinski brought up Waka Flocka Flame and some of the lyrics from his song. She then asserted that he and the rest of hip=hop were really to blame for a bunch of young, white, privileged men chanting a song about not allowing a black member in their frat and preferring they hang from a tree.

“If you look at every single song, I guess you call these, that he’s written, it’s a bunch of garbage. It’s full of n-words, it’s full of f-words. It’s wrong. And he shouldn’t be disgusted with them, he should be disgusted with himself."

More: Morning Joe Says Black Rappers Are To Blame For White SAE Frat Boys Racist Chants
I saw that report on Morning Joe. Then I had to watch the original OH frat song vid on you tube. IT SOUNDED like an anti black song to me. But the refrain "They will HANG EM' FROM A TREE" was offensive in and of itself. And this didn't sound like the usual hate spewing rap inspired garbage, it sounded like a cheerful upbeat preppy Football fight song. Clap clap. A line got crossed, sure. But something else occurred to me: don't we still have freedom of speech in this country? By the way, I am playing the devils advocate, I don't approve of Rap or this kind of drek, EVER!

Last edited:
There is no doubt whatsoever that the "N word" has found it's way into the mainstream of the language used by todays younger generation because of black rap "music".

During a panel discussion on Morning Joe Wednesday morning, co-hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough, along with guest panelist Bill Kristol, came to the defense of the white University of Oklahoma fraternity members who were caught on video singing a racist song. In the minds of all three of them, the Sigma Alpha Epsilon frat brothers who sang “there will never be a n*gger SAE” were influenced by profane lyrics in rap music. Specifically, they Mika placed blame on Waka Flocka Flame, a hip-hop artist who had performed for the frat in the past and pulled out of a future performance after video of the chant was made public Sunday.

After presenting a news report about the racism flap, the hosts brought on Urban League president Marc Morial to discuss the incident and what needs to happen moving forward. After a bit of a discussion, Brzezinski brought up Waka Flocka Flame and some of the lyrics from his song. She then asserted that he and the rest of hip=hop were really to blame for a bunch of young, white, privileged men chanting a song about not allowing a black member in their frat and preferring they hang from a tree.

“If you look at every single song, I guess you call these, that he’s written, it’s a bunch of garbage. It’s full of n-words, it’s full of f-words. It’s wrong. And he shouldn’t be disgusted with them, he should be disgusted with himself."

More: Morning Joe Says Black Rappers Are To Blame For White SAE Frat Boys Racist Chants
It is all right for those thug rappers to spew their stupidity thought. Racist thugs.

har-25420697562.jpeg

image.jpg

I saw that report on Morning Joe. Then I had to watch the original OH frat song vid on you tube. IT SOUNDED like an anti black song to me. But the refrain "They will HANG EM' FROM A TREE" was offensive in and of itself. And this didn't sound like the usual hate spewing rap inspired garbage, it sounded like a cheerful upbeat preppy Football fight song. Clap clap. A line got crossed, sure. But something else occurred to me: don't we still have freedom of speech in this country? By the way, I am playing the devils advocate, I don't approve of Rap or this kind of drek, EVER!

In no way am I justifying what these clowns sang about, they deserve all the ridicule they are getting.
You can though see that words or lyrics like these are acceptable if they come from the black community, and they are career destroying if they come from other groups.

In no way am I justifying what these clowns sang about, they deserve all the ridicule they are getting.
You can though see that words or lyrics like these are acceptable if they come from the black community, and they are career destroying if they come from other groups.

Exactly and its not a secret. If you have siblings you know that. Calling your sister stupid is fine until someone else tries it.

And the same goes for every group that ever existed ever

Forum List

Back