Mormons looking for Red States?

J S

Rookie
Nov 27, 2018
Are the Mormons, from the Morman Church, looking to gain the political momentum of 'red' States? The Mormon church recently agreed to back support of legalization of marijuana in the state of Idaho. The recent election of Brad Little (the second choice of former Idaho governer Butch Otter) has blocked the progression of choice freedoms including the legalization of substances proven to peek medical curiosity of healthy living. Taxotere, a chemo synthetic drug is made to be used with a natural extract injection from plant life. Without the accepted norm of marijuana, after such a 'war' on the 'drug?' we as people will lose out on the societal gain of not only recreational benefits--the medical usage needs to be further studied in environments other than those used to develop the process of chemical drugs (LSD) or honing naturals such as the opium poppy, which has taken over our pharmaceutical industry at the cost of abuse. Back to the Mormon question, personally I've lived and travelled in Idaho through the last election, and the city of 700,000 valley residents (Boise) seems to have the attitude of drop the rest... they're living in the clouds. We as a Pacific Northwest don't need lame holdouts--told to me by many northern Idahoans who feel mistreated by their own southern staters and look to near WA state for their protection. Having recently lived in Boise, ID I have gained a greater appreciation for the rest of the Pacific NW, and even barely escaped a 'disturbing the Peace' charge for speaking my mind in public. Watch out for the future Mormon state of ID. Most people already there don't agree with Mormonism but what can they do? Hide behind what has been and wait for history to repeat? A person alone can choose to fight or hide; mis-leading on mass causes favorites and enemies. Facism was, in my lifetime, eradicated. Period, end of sentence. ::Time for a break::

I've been to Boise. Boise has some of the worst drivers.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back