More wonderful news in Bidens great economy, 63% of Americans now living paycheck to paycheck

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
I wonder why a liberal hasn't posted this yet today. It's ok, just like everything else, I'll do the work for them.

So, all these wonderful jobs are being created, yet more than 6 out of 10 Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. And this is GOOD news? Inflation is real, inflation is KILLING the economy and KILLING Americans savings accounts. They might have a job, but they can BARELY pay their bare necessities.

Let's go, Brandon!

i'm afraid that due to said inflation and rising interest rates that people are being forced to cut back and buy less .. less goods bought less goods produced .. less goods produced amounts less workers needed to produce said goods ... i'm afraid layoffs and rising unemployment is just around the corner ..

I wonder why a liberal hasn't posted this yet today. It's ok, just like everything else, I'll do the work for them.

So, all these wonderful jobs are being created, yet more than 6 out of 10 Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. And this is GOOD news? Inflation is real, inflation is KILLING the economy and KILLING Americans savings accounts. They might have a job, but they can BARELY pay their bare necessities.

Let's go, Brandon!
I've been doing that since 1974.

i'm afraid that due to said inflation and rising interest rates that people are being forced to cut back and buy less .. less goods bought less goods produced .. less goods produced amounts less workers needed to produce said goods ... i'm afraid layoffs and rising unemployment is just around the corner ..

I am not since I make more now than I have in a decade.

Let's go, Brandon!
Damn. Sucks to be you. Hope your luck gets better.

Let's go, Brandon!

I would have guessed it was higher than that.

Let's go, Brandon!

For a little context, in 2019 during the best economy in the history of the world 59% of Americans were living paycheck to paycheck.

Let's go, Brandon!
You know what the solution is, don't you?

Forum List

Back