More wonderful news in Bidens great economy, 63% of Americans now living paycheck to paycheck

I wonder why a liberal hasn't posted this yet today. It's ok, just like everything else, I'll do the work for them.

So, all these wonderful jobs are being created, yet more than 6 out of 10 Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. And this is GOOD news? Inflation is real, inflation is KILLING the economy and KILLING Americans savings accounts. They might have a job, but they can BARELY pay their bare necessities.

Let's go, Brandon!
Pelosi didn't have the cajones to get rid of this blight on the earth pres., and if the Republicans don't get Biden to resign or face consequences based on his thieving of American Taxpayers first through laundering large sum extortions through the Foreign Aid Packages past, it makes me wonder how wealthy he will be by kissing the asses of the Mexican/Central American Drug Bug Cartels who are making a ton of money off the Open Border Shit that Biden has flushed the rest of the people of this nation with, particularly the Border States. The Arizona people are ready to bolt if he doesn't knock his greed off a little, and Texas alone has seen millions of people pass through its borders, and there are nothing but mainly poor, dry desert cactus-riddled towns along the majority of the crossing areas being exploited by south-of-the-border countries who have an unbelievably pampered upper class group in contrast to the penniless poor. :( We have a problem on the Southern Border due to vengeful nature of an idiot.

In my experience, living paycheck-to-paycheck is often the result of poor decision-making as much as a limited income.

I have NEVER seen anything like what we have today, with homeless numbers spiking, the unemployment rate at an incredibly low number, and help-wanted posters on every street corner, coupled unprecedented high wages being offered by those employers who typically mine their workers from the bottom of the figurative barrel.

Biden's contribution to all this is his generalized campaign to divorce millions of Americans from their own financial decisions and responsibilities. That campaign included (includes) paying people to do nothing during the Pandemic, stopping loan repayments long after the Pandemic had ended, seeking to nullify hundreds of billions of dollars in student-loan debt, bailing out spendthrift Leftist States, and now bailing out the Teamsters' union's pension fund.

And we have yet to see the economic fallout that will follow his decision to introduce the cancer of millions and millions MORE illegal aliens to our society...people who cannot afford life's necessities without government help, and who cannot be legally employed under current law.

Yet even today, I read an article about how Pelosi-Schumer thinks Biden is doing a great job and NEEDS TO run for another term. It is literally enough to make a rational person puke.

In my experience, living paycheck-to-paycheck is often the result of poor decision-making as much as a limited income.

I have NEVER seen anything like what we have today, with homeless numbers spiking, the unemployment rate at an incredibly low number, and help-wanted posters on every street corner, coupled unprecedented high wages being offered by those employers who typically mine their workers from the bottom of the figurative barrel.

Biden's contribution to all this is his generalized campaign to divorce millions of Americans from their own financial decisions and responsibilities. That campaign included (includes) paying people to do nothing during the Pandemic, stopping loan repayments long after the Pandemic had ended, seeking to nullify hundreds of billions of dollars in student-loan debt, bailing out spendthrift Leftist States, and now bailing out the Teamsters' union's pension fund.

And we have yet to see the economic fallout that will follow his decision to introduce the cancer of millions and millions MORE illegal aliens to our society...people who cannot afford life's necessities without government help, and who cannot be legally employed under current law.

Yet even today, I read an article about how Pelosi-Schumer thinks Biden is doing a great job and NEEDS TO run for another term. It is literally enough to make a rational person puke.
Nice post. Don't agree with all of it, but nice post. Your opening was dead on. Overall, interesting take. I can't work up vitriol to puke. I would like to have somebody else to vote for, but if the dumb ass Republicans would try to re-run Donny, Joe might as well run, is probably how the advisors are looking at it. At least with Joe, the country gets another chance to vote somebody out, instead of somebody that might attempt to overthrow representative democracy, and the country can live through anything but that.

There is another economic disaster just about to fuck the country due to Potatohead's incompetency.

A housing collapse.

These high interest rates will not only cause the housing market to go south but it be a disaster for consumer goods because of interest rates.

Anybody that voted for Potatohead is an idiot.

There is another economic disaster just about to fuck the country due to Potatohead's incompetency.

A housing collapse.

These high interest rates will not only cause the housing market to go south but it be a disaster for consumer goods because of interest rates.

Yea with 63% of the country living paycheck to paycheck, there is ZERO extra money for a mortgage payment.

Let's go Brandon.

I wonder why a liberal hasn't posted this yet today. It's ok, just like everything else, I'll do the work for them.

So, all these wonderful jobs are being created, yet more than 6 out of 10 Americans are living paycheck to paycheck. And this is GOOD news? Inflation is real, inflation is KILLING the economy and KILLING Americans savings accounts. They might have a job, but they can BARELY pay their bare necessities.

Let's go, Brandon!
They are too busy doing handsprings over the low "unemployment rate". They don't seem to grasp that having a low paying job while food and gas prices are increasing is a REALLY bad thing.

A housing collapse.

Oh definitely, I know real estate agents who are panicking right now. The market did a complete 180, houses are on the market now for months when a year ago they would sell within a few days of listing.

Let's go, Brandon!
Reminds me of the time Trump was bragging about some "great" economy....which turned out to be a total LIE when the pandemic hit and then within a month Americans were broke and the government had to send out stimulus checks and protect people from eviction and foreclosure.

Reminds me of the time Trump was bragging about some "great" economy....which turned out to be a total LIE when the pandemic hit and then within a month Americans were broke and the government had to send out stimulus checks and protect people from eviction and foreclosure.
So if a statement is true but at some point in the future is no longer true then the original statement is a lie?
You're really smart.

Forum List

Back