“More Women become Only Fans stars than Teachers”

This coming from someone who thinks men can be better women than actual women is fucking hilarious.
What's hilarious is that a cosplayer like you would come here and pretend as if your views and understanding were in any way shaped by science. Science is what we use to understand the real world you dumb Bingo and Biologists and Doctors actually tell us that the default sex of all humans is female. It's the presence of one little gene that influences the change to male.

I’ve watched about 43 minutes of this very interesting interview of the YouTuber Pearl Davis. Of course, the knee-jerk reaction of the far left to people like Pearl is to use personal attacks. They see thread titles like this, or videos like this, and they are almost always incapable capable of holding a conversation. Perhaps that’s why we have so many problems in America today.

Pearl brings of the fact that most divorces are initiated by women. Almost always when it comes to divorce the man has to pay the most money. The hardest jobs on the planet are worked by men like construction jobs, trucking that kind of thing …almost exclusively is done by men.

Pearl is a conservative woman who believes things like women should be banned from voting, divorce should be banned. She believes that women have ruined industries across the west. She thinks that human resources departments should be wiped out when it comes to corporate America. Pearl talked about how modern-day feminism has destroyed society. How as the thread title says, there are more women on only fans, then there are female teachers.

Pearl thinks that birth control should be banned. She talks about how in the 1900s the feminist movement made up propaganda in other words fake news about “back alley abortions” having to be performed. About how all sorts of propaganda was used to stir up support for the more radical type of the feminist movement.

Personally, I think women should be able to vote. And I think that there’s many strong minded, conservative woman who are CEOs of companies.

I don’t agree with everything she says, but she make some interesting points one point that is completely undeniable. We have more single-parent households in America now than ever. The stats show us that a child growing up in a single parent household is more likely to go to prison.

Ultimately, the United States is going to have to make changes. Because the current status quo of our society is unworkable. It is brutal, most especially for children in single parent households. We have to figure things out and we have to go back to how things were in the 1950s in many ways. Not in every way, but in many ways that will be the remedy to our issues.

Yep, teacher pay sucks. There is also a certain political group that rips on them and call them groomers. So ya, they are choosing to line their wallets instead.

What's hilarious is that a cosplayer like you would come here and pretend as if your views and understanding were in any way shaped by science. Science is what we use to understand the real world you dumb Bingo and Biologists and Doctors actually tell us that the default sex of all humans is female. It's the presence of one little gene that influences the change to male.

You throw the word "science" around like a Religious person would throw the word "God" around.

And nothing in your last sentence changes what I said.

You throw the word "science" around like a Religious person would throw the word "God" around.
Wrong you dumb Bingo. Science and religion aren't comparable fields. One actually has real explanations for how things work.
And nothing in your last sentence changes what I said.
You're too stupid to even understand the difference between the two.

Wrong you dumb Bingo. Science and religion aren't comparable fields. One actually has real explanations for how things work.

You're too stupid to even understand the difference between the two.

The way you throw it around like a talisman makes you look like a bigger zealot than the actual zealots.

You are more dogmatic than the Pope when it comes your trans fetish.

I'm not a fan. She says some things that are true but seems phony to me, along the lines of Ann Coulter, who revealed just HOW phony she was when she said Trump could commit abortions on the White House lawn and she would still vote for him because of the border wall. I mean, before she turned on him too.

However, what Pearl says here about teachers is absolutely true. In the 70s, about 20% of those with bachelor's degrees went into education.

Today, it's 4%. Yes, read that again. 4%

We are in the death spiral. Those who cheer it might not like the outcome, ala the crime wave.

I taught for 2 years after college. Then I had an opportunity to make a much better living. I went.

The way you throw it around like a talisman makes you look like a bigger zealot than the actual zealots.

You are more dogmatic than the Pope when it comes your trans fetish.
I don't throw it around like a talisman at all. I'm more than happy to have a debate about the science with you. It's a ward against you because you have no scientific counter, just some Bingo commentary about how I think some men can be better women. I don't even know what that means. 😄 Is that your "science" argument?

I don't throw it around like a talisman at all. I'm more than happy to have a debate about the science with you. It's a ward against you because you have no scientific counter, just some Bingo commentary about how I think some men can be better women. I don't even know what that means. 😄 Is that your "science" argument?

Pseudo science, psychology bullshit masquerading as fact.

Keep thinking that reality is dictated by the thoughts of your hive mind, just like The Party in 1984.
Your accusations also aren't science. Do you actually know what science is? 😄 Reality isn't dictated by your fear or ignorance either.

Your accusations also aren't science. Do you actually know what science is? 😄 Reality isn't dictated by your fear or ignorance either.

Reality is dictated by reality. So a man pretending to be a woman and vice versa will never actually be a man or woman.

And promising that mutilation will solve all their problems is malpractice.

I’ve watched about 43 minutes of this very interesting interview of the YouTuber Pearl Davis. Of course, the knee-jerk reaction of the far left to people like Pearl is to use personal attacks. They see thread titles like this, or videos like this, and they are almost always incapable capable of holding a conversation. Perhaps that’s why we have so many problems in America today.

Pearl brings of the fact that most divorces are initiated by women. Almost always when it comes to divorce the man has to pay the most money. The hardest jobs on the planet are worked by men like construction jobs, trucking that kind of thing …almost exclusively is done by men.

Pearl is a conservative woman who believes things like women should be banned from voting, divorce should be banned. She believes that women have ruined industries across the west. She thinks that human resources departments should be wiped out when it comes to corporate America. Pearl talked about how modern-day feminism has destroyed society. How as the thread title says, there are more women on only fans, then there are female teachers.

Pearl thinks that birth control should be banned. She talks about how in the 1900s the feminist movement made up propaganda in other words fake news about “back alley abortions” having to be performed. About how all sorts of propaganda was used to stir up support for the more radical type of the feminist movement.

Personally, I think women should be able to vote. And I think that there’s many strong minded, conservative woman who are CEOs of companies.

I don’t agree with everything she says, but she make some interesting points one point that is completely undeniable. We have more single-parent households in America now than ever. The stats show us that a child growing up in a single parent household is more likely to go to prison.

Ultimately, the United States is going to have to make changes. Because the current status quo of our society is unworkable. It is brutal, most especially for children in single parent households. We have to figure things out and we have to go back to how things were in the 1950s in many ways. Not in every way, but in many ways that will be the remedy to our issues.

Men should try harder you sad incel twat.

Reality is dictated by reality. So a man pretending to be a woman and vice versa will never actually be a man or woman.

And promising that mutilation will solve all their problems is malpractice.
Your strawman arguments also not science. 😄

Forum List

Back