“More Women become Only Fans stars than Teachers”

Your science references don't reference science, but wishful thinking and terrible methodology.
You mean my reference of the people who write the book on diagnosing mental disorders? Those people? Who would rather we consult and where is their science? I'm happy to present my resources. Who are yours?

You mean my reference of the people who right the book on diagnosing mental disorders? Those people? Who would rather we consult and were is their science? I'm happy to present my resources. Who are yours?

Same people used to write the book on leeching, bleeding, and skull measurements for racial catogorizing.

Same people used to write the book on leeching, bleeding, and skull measurements for racial catogorizing.
Yea, in the 1800s when that was state of the art. We've developed different standards since then. Again, who are your resources?

Worldly in the sense of opposite of sheltered or opposite of prudish. People who constantly clutch their pearls annoy me.

I’ve worked in jails, mental hospitals, strip clubs, nursing homes. I’ve seen the seedier side of life more than most.

I’m not easily shocked, especially by sexual stuff, but whipping someone until they bleed and then peeing on the open wound I find somewhat shocking.
Oh noooo. How come you have been so sheltered? The world is filled with really disgusting fetish.

Yeah, except it’s NOT. At least not in the sense you’re talking about.

It’s only a contract in the sense of the legal privileges and responsibilities that come with it.

ie: certain tax benefits for married couples, alimony, stuff like that.

Making divorce illegal is batshit insane and, again, it’s baffling this has to be pointed out….
Who said divorce is illegal? My point is that contracts mean nothing in a decadent culture. Anarchy.

This is a free country. Peddle your shit to the Taliban
You’re an idiot but you’re free to be an idiot.
Contracts come with obligations and stipulations. You want to be free of responsibility. When you lose everything — including your freedom — you will have no no one to blame except yourself and your selfish shortsightedness.

You’re an idiot but you’re free to be an idiot.
Contracts come with obligations and stipulations. You want to be free of responsibility. When you lose everything — including your freedom — you will have no no one to blame except yourself and your selfish shortsightedness.
Why would I lose my freedom over something as ordinary as a divorce?

And we look back on them as misguided, just like we will look back on these trans nutters a decade from now.
Just as doctors and scientists look down at previous attempts to stigmatize trans people as ignorant and misguided now.

No, they just give them false hope and go straight to maiming them.
More ignorant claims without any evidence. How very "scientific" of you. 😄
Also lumping in Fetishists with actual gender dysphoria sufferers.
I have facts, you have fetish. Again, who's you source you Soy? Why are you so ashamed to show us where you get your knowledge and understanding from? 😄

More ignorant claims without any evidence. How very "scientific" of you. 😄

I have facts, you have fetish. Again, who's you source you Soy? Why are you so ashamed to show us where you get your knowledge and understanding from? 😄

Reality sucks, it's even worse when you are sold a bad bill of goods.

Who needs a source when things are blindingly obvious to anyone not on the Kool-Aid?

Have any of the Biden supporters responded to this fax?

50% of strippers develop mental disorders. Huge amount of women on only fans have mental problems later in life. Most of those taking antidepressants in America are single women. Divorced women.

“ oh but women’s empowerment. Personal freedom.”

At what point do people say enough is enough. How many people have to kill themselves before Biden supporters wake the hell up

Reality sucks, it's even worse when you are sold a bad bill of goods.

Who needs a source when things are blindingly obvious to anyone not on the Kool-Aid?
Right. Who needs science and observation when you can just spout off at the mouth like an ignorant Bingo? 😄

Tell that to the single moms. Tell that to the entire democrat party who encourage fatherlessness, single motherhood and homo adoption.
Tell that to Donald Trump who has had three wives and committed adultery against all three.

We all know what so-called conservatives would think of a woman who had five children by three husbands, and yet Donald Trump is ADORED by these so-called "Family Values" hypocrites.

How DO you stand the stench of yourselves?

Forum List

Back