“More Women become Only Fans stars than Teachers”

🤷

They won’t do anything because it’s a personal choice.

I wouldn’t want my sister or daughter- if I had one- doing an OF page. Who would?

But that’s a private family matter, not a legal or political one.
It is a societal issue. Because if you have men and women who are mentally affected by only fans, things like that, it creates problems for all of society. Especially when you’re talking about crime or suicide.

I would definitely bet that many of those women of the suffragist movement around the area of Woodrow Wilson would be a Paul that things like the high divorce rate, women getting naked on only fans in men peeing millions of dollars for it. Only fans like $1 billion industry. That’s disgraceful. The filth we see on TikTok and Instagram from both men and women I guarantee you the suffragists would be against that.

The 'Only Fans' thing is just another way of expressing sexuality. Nothing more. As long as all participants are consenting adults, it is no one's business but the people involved.

The 'Only Fans' thing is just another way of expressing sexuality. Nothing more. As long as all participants are consenting adults, it is no one's business but the people involved.
It is a societal issue, because of the mental health involved of the men and women who partake in that thing.

The ripple effect

It is a societal issue. Because if you have men and women who are mentally affected by only fans, things like that, it creates problems for all of society. Especially when you’re talking about crime or suicide.

If there are those mentally affected by Only Fans, it is an extreme minority.

And there are positives that are obviously ignored by the lady in the video.

It is a societal issue, because of the mental health involved of the men and women who partake in that thing.

The ripple effect
What mental health issues? Being able to pay their bills? Not being dependent on a man to keep a roof over her head? Being able to get some modicum of sexual satisfaction without risking STDs?

So are you backpedaling on your assertion that only property owners (real estate or otherwise) should be allowed to vote?

Again, I pay taxes, live in an apartment, receive no welfare and own almost nothing anyone would consider valuable. Like millions upon millions of others.
No retirement? How long have you been on the job? Insurance? Insurance is a property interest in a financial statement.

I'm in California. Presently we have a class of persons mostly existing on public benefits and may havefor more than one generation. They pay little to no taxes. They are making a demand on the taxpayers that they each receive a benefit of 5 million dollars each as a mere down-payment on reparations. They will vote for anyone who agrees to take taxpayer fuestnds and hand it over.

When voters have a property interest and vote that interest politicians are more likely to be circumspect on spending.

The ripple effect
I think you’re exaggerating. There’s mental illness everywhere.

I’ve personally known people who work in adult films and I also did security for years working with strippers and haven’t noticed any mental problems beyond what you’d find anywhere.

Now, drug abuse, yeah. Definitely prevalent among the dancers. But the job attracts a certain kind of girl. But it doesn’t cause the drug addiction. They were addicted long before and will likely be long after.

I’ve watched about 43 minutes of this very interesting interview of the YouTuber Pearl Davis. Of course, the knee-jerk reaction of the far left to people like Pearl is to use personal attacks. They see thread titles like this, or videos like this, and they are almost always incapable capable of holding a conversation. Perhaps that’s why we have so many problems in America today.

Pearl brings of the fact that most divorces are initiated by women. Almost always when it comes to divorce the man has to pay the most money. The hardest jobs on the planet are worked by men like construction jobs, trucking that kind of thing …almost exclusively is done by men.

Pearl is a conservative woman who believes things like women should be banned from voting, divorce should be banned. She believes that women have ruined industries across the west. She thinks that human resources departments should be wiped out when it comes to corporate America. Pearl talked about how modern-day feminism has destroyed society. How as the thread title says, there are more women on only fans, then there are female teachers.

Pearl thinks that birth control should be banned. She talks about how in the 1900s the feminist movement made up propaganda in other words fake news about “back alley abortions” having to be performed. About how all sorts of propaganda was used to stir up support for the more radical type of the feminist movement.

Personally, I think women should be able to vote. And I think that there’s many strong minded, conservative woman who are CEOs of companies.

I don’t agree with everything she says, but she make some interesting points one point that is completely undeniable. We have more single-parent households in America now than ever. The stats show us that a child growing up in a single parent household is more likely to go to prison.

Ultimately, the United States is going to have to make changes. Because the current status quo of our society is unworkable. It is brutal, most especially for children in single parent households. We have to figure things out and we have to go back to how things were in the 1950s in many ways. Not in every way, but in many ways that will be the remedy to our issues.

The birth control that should be banned is what could prevent the conception of the single parent kids. To ban contraception would be going so far backwards. Of course this must be a troll thread. Well done.

No retirement? How long have you been on the job? Insurance? Insurance is a property interest in a financial statement.

I'm in California. Presently we have a class of persons mostly existing on public benefits and may havefor more than one generation. They pay little to no taxes. They are making a demand on the taxpayers that they each receive a benefit of 5 million dollars each as a mere down-payment on reparations. They will vote for anyone who agrees to take taxpayer fuestnds and hand it over.

When voters have a property interest and vote that interest politicians are more likely to be circumspect on spending.
If nothing else, enforcing this would require a nightmare quagmire of bureaucracy.

Who decides?

Physically Disabled people who receive disability shouldn’t vote?

What about housewives who earn zero income?

What even constitutes “welfare” in this scenario? Farmers receive a shit ton of subsidies from the government.

It’s easy to say it only applies to people who don’t contribute, but that’s such a broad statement, it’s almost meaningless

As you may know, or perhaps not know, at one time I beat men bloody, for money. I used a whip and a paddle with holes drilled through. No sex. Although for an extra payment I would pee on their fresh wounds. Looking at naked bodies, male or female is pretty tame as far as mental issues go. Most of these men were married. How they explained their condition to their wives I will never know.

The point is, in all other respects these men were very responsible family men and businessmen. The question isn't one of mental health but a sense of responsibility.

As you may know, or perhaps not know, at one time I beat men bloody, for money. I used a whip and a paddle with holes drilled through. No sex. Although for an extra payment I would pee on their fresh wounds. Looking at naked bodies, male or female is pretty tame as far as mental issues go. Most of these men were married. How they explained their condition to their wives I will never know.

The point is, in all other respects these men were very responsible family men and businessmen. The question isn't one of mental health but a sense of responsibility.
Yikes

I support allowing consensual adults doing whatever floats their boat, but yikes

If nothing else, enforcing this would require a nightmare quagmire of bureaucracy.

Who decides?

What even constitutes “welfare” in this scenario? Farmers receive a shit ton of subsidies from the government.

It’s easy to say it only applies to people who don’t contribute, but that’s such a broad statement, it’s almost meaningless
It can be done.

Who decides?

A better question, if the marital property is only listed in the husband's name, does the wife still get a vote?

A better question, if the marital property is only listed in the husband's name, does the wife still get a vote?
Like I said, there’d be so many exceptions and loopholes, it’d be impossible to even create this law, let alone enforce it

Forum List

Back