More white guys with AR-15's Good gosh...more workplace violence

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
DEVELOPING: A group of up to nine attackers set off bombs and took hostages while shouting "Allahu Akbar" inside a restaurant frequented by both locals and foreigners in a diplomatic zone in Bangladesh's capital, local media reported Friday.

ISIS' Amaq News Agency later reported that ISIS fighters carried out the attack.

Bangladesh TV stations reported that the attackers entered the Holey Artisan Bakery in Dhaka's Gulshan area around 9:20 p.m. Friday and were holding customers and staff hostage.

The exact number of hostages was not known. While some reports said there could be up to 60, others put the figure lower.

The TV reports said the identities of the attackers were not immediately known.

Hostages taken in attack on restaurant in Bangladesh capital; witness says gunmen chanted 'Allahu Akbar' | Fox News

I wonder who these ruffians can be? Where do they get their AR-15's? Walmart? Academy? WTF?????
Looks like work place violence.

Too bad The repercussions for "workplace violence" is a slap on the wrist...

• Banned
Notice how this shit is mostly happening in places where the sheep are defenseless?

How sad is it that when people are currently being held hostage that people think it's funny.

It happens so much now (the violence), that I'm not that offended at the inhuman joking.

• Banned
How sad is it that when people are currently being held hostage that people think it's funny.

It happens so much now (the violence), that I'm not that offended at the inhuman joking.

What kind of dope are you on? No one is laughing about this.

• Banned
Good shooting. I don't have any. Just the two AK's.

This might be the final straw for Hillary and Lizzie.....
The latest attack might just be what's needed to get rid of the second amendment...
This attack would not have happened if we had better gun laws...

The latest attack might just be what's needed to get rid of the second amendment...

Yeah...are you dumb...or do you just post dumb things......which better laws do you thknow no would stop any of this?

Dear God, what planet are you on? This happened in a foreign country!

Forum List

Back