More uncounted votes found.

Can you cut and paste the news article to your link, (from this Chinese billionaire' s Epoc times internet site)?

I prefer to call the Epoch Time a Chinese Cult newspaper, as it's the propaganda arm of Falun Gong.

Interesting, how the devoted followers of a Chinese cult say that Democrats are the ones actually influenced by China. I suppose the Chinese told them to say that.
You are a fraud. The people who run Epoch times are Anti Communists and Pro Taiwanese, and believe in Democracy.
And believe in creating and in spreading, FAKE NEWS, as well! They are a Questionable Source, and have failed many fact checks....
Did you know people who conspire to defraud others in an election are considered unregenerate unrepentant thieves and liars who will be sent to Hell.

Is your party that important that you will burn in Hell with them?
Yes. That is the question, isn't it? Do you value the rights of those that disagree with you as highly as you value your own? That is our social contract that has given us the finest and most trustworthy society in the history of humankind.

But the price of that society is eternal vigilance!

"I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections," wrote Monica Palmer in a sworn affidavit, who along with fellow GOP board member William C. Hartmann refused to certify the election on Tuesday. The two fell under intense pressure from the left - with Palmer claiming that her family was threatened (via Just The News). The two were also doxxed over social media.

They vile scum threatened her and her family?

"The comments made accusations of racism and threatened me and members of my family," continues Palmer's affidavit, addimg: "The Wayne County election had serious process flaws which deserve investigation. I continue to ask for information to assure Wayne County voters that these elections were conducted fairly and accurately. Despite repeated requests I have not received the requisite information and believe an additional 10 days of canvas by the State Board of canvassers will help provide the information necessary."

Just 10 days to verify the results, and they threaten her and her family with violence? And all the Left is in silent assent with these threats?

Hartmann, in a similar affidavit, wrote "I voted not to certify, and I still believe this vote should not be certified." He added that he and Palmer "were berated and ridiculed by members of the public and other Board members."

This is WRONG and must be stood up against. Good for them for now bowing to the mb!

"The public ostracism continued for hours..." he continued - next describing how he was told by Wayne County attorney, Janet Anderson-Davis, that "discrepancies [in the vote] were not a reason to reject the certification," and that he only voted to certify "based on her explicit legal guidance."

Oh, so this attorney LIED to him to get him to certify? Nothing fishy there!

"Later that evening, I was enticed to agree to certify based on a promise that a full and independent audit would take place," he said - only to learn on Wednesday that state officials had reneged or would otherwise not honor the audit.

RENEGED on their promise to audit, post-certification? Why would anyone object to an audit? But, then, they have yet to answer why they covered the windows.

Can the Georgia Senatorial Runoff Possibly Be Trusted?
Georgia's senatorial runoffs on Jan. 5, 2021 that will determine the ideological bent of this country, possibly for years to come.
As we wait for this cataclysmic event, biting our nails, many of us insomniac, that state is in the midst of a recount of its presidential election that is surfacing “irregularities” in several counties, notably Fulton, that includes parts of Atlanta, with a population of about a million.
"Irregularities"
Those “irregularities” have been ascribed to “managerial sloppiness” and “chain of custody issues” by those anonymous persons known as “officials.”
Are they—or are they something worse?
"Officials"
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger assures those concerned by the repeated warnings of Trump attorney Sidney Powell about Dominion voting machines—the ones used by Georgia and many other states, not to mention myriad countries across the planet, that, it is said, were originally designed actually to fix election—have nothing to worry about.
Everything is Fine!
According to Mr. Raffensperger, an audit conducted by Pro V&V, a “voting systems company”—sorry for the excessive use of scare quotes, but that’s the world we live in—“found no evidence of the machines being tampered.”
Note the use of the word tampered that ignores the possibility that the results were predetermined by the machines and didn’t need tampering.
Clever Wording
This is not impossible since the evidence already offered up by Ms. Powell in the form of signed affidavits from a former high-ranking Venezuelan military officer working for Hugo Chavez and Nicolás Maduro implicates the Dominion machines, coupled with software from Smartmatics, as being created to assure the electoral victories of those despots and others.
Dominion/Smartmatics The Machines/Software Of Choice By Venezuela To Fixed Election
The incestuous relationships between these voting machine and software companies are so complex they border on the Talmudic, unfortunately, however, not at all when it comes to morality. As far as we know now, they were constructed and orchestrated to attract fortunes from would-be dictators and global conglomerates.
Loved By Dictators and Global Conglomerates
Is that what happened here, in Georgia and a number of other states?
Put this down in the category of “incredible, but possibly true.”
Yes, we can italicize the possibly because we don’t know yet. But if it is true, almost any expletive you can think of is an understatement.
Release the Kraken!
Ms. Powell speaks of the process of uncovering this as “Releasing the Kraken,” a phrase I was unfamiliar with but evidently describes a mythological underwater sea monster of Norwegian provenance that would destroy the world as we know it.
Count ONLY Legal Votes!
And it could, at least invalidate the presidential election or reverse it, Supreme Court permitting. But that’s a big if considering how reluctant SCOTUS is to put its finger on the scale of such elections, and justifiably so if we believe in the separation of powers.
Ms. Powell and her ally Lin Wood, two superb attorneys with great and honest track records, better have the goods on this massive cyber crime. The Supremes aren’t going to be interested in anything as ye olde as dead voters.
Of course that is all total bull crud..... meant to deceive you, meant to make you distrust America, the election results and even recounts, playing in to Trump trying to steal the election from Biden and the majority of American people that chose him through their votes.

This shit, has got to stop!!!!!
yeah, go with that. even though more evidence is supporting the other way. ignore it though, it's what you do.
Boy, they sure have a fit when they have their work double checked. Have they explained yet why they covered the windows?

This keeps happening over and over.

What’s a few thousand votes between friends?
ISIS are your only friends
As a Jew, I doubt it.
You are an American and an admitted communist, so why not a Jew and ISIS
you probably don't know the demofks are kkkers too. but yes, alas, they are the true communist and kkkers.

Can you cut and paste the news article to your link, (from this Chinese billionaire' s Epoc times internet site)?

I prefer to call the Epoch Time a Chinese Cult newspaper, as it's the propaganda arm of Falun Gong.

Interesting, how the devoted followers of a Chinese cult say that Democrats are the ones actually influenced by China. I suppose the Chinese told them to say that.
You are a fraud. The people who run Epoch times are Anti Communists and Pro Taiwanese, and believe in Democracy.
And believe in creating and in spreading, FAKE NEWS, as well! They are a Questionable Source, and have failed many fact checks....
Did you know people who conspire to defraud others in an election are considered unregenerate unrepentant thieves and liars who will be sent to Hell.

Is your party that important that you will burn in Hell with them?
Yes. That is the question, isn't it? Do you value the rights of those that disagree with you as highly as you value your own? That is our social contract that has given us the finest and most trustworthy society in the history of humankind.

But the price of that society is eternal vigilance!

"I rescind my prior vote to certify Wayne County elections," wrote Monica Palmer in a sworn affidavit, who along with fellow GOP board member William C. Hartmann refused to certify the election on Tuesday. The two fell under intense pressure from the left - with Palmer claiming that her family was threatened (via Just The News). The two were also doxxed over social media.

They vile scum threatened her and her family?

"The comments made accusations of racism and threatened me and members of my family," continues Palmer's affidavit, addimg: "The Wayne County election had serious process flaws which deserve investigation. I continue to ask for information to assure Wayne County voters that these elections were conducted fairly and accurately. Despite repeated requests I have not received the requisite information and believe an additional 10 days of canvas by the State Board of canvassers will help provide the information necessary."

Just 10 days to verify the results, and they threaten her and her family with violence? And all the Left is in silent assent with these threats?

Hartmann, in a similar affidavit, wrote "I voted not to certify, and I still believe this vote should not be certified." He added that he and Palmer "were berated and ridiculed by members of the public and other Board members."

This is WRONG and must be stood up against. Good for them for now bowing to the mb!

"The public ostracism continued for hours..." he continued - next describing how he was told by Wayne County attorney, Janet Anderson-Davis, that "discrepancies [in the vote] were not a reason to reject the certification," and that he only voted to certify "based on her explicit legal guidance."

Oh, so this attorney LIED to him to get him to certify? Nothing fishy there!

"Later that evening, I was enticed to agree to certify based on a promise that a full and independent audit would take place," he said - only to learn on Wednesday that state officials had reneged or would otherwise not honor the audit.

RENEGED on their promise to audit, post-certification? Why would anyone object to an audit? But, then, they have yet to answer why they covered the windows.
A little off topic, but I watched Chicago PD's latest episode last evening and they show what they are doing in that show. Threaten to march holding pictures of said opposition and yell racist and other vile shit at them. Threatening the families as well. Seriously, watch the episode. it's the black cop Kevin.

Can the Georgia Senatorial Runoff Possibly Be Trusted?
Georgia's senatorial runoffs on Jan. 5, 2021 that will determine the ideological bent of this country, possibly for years to come.
As we wait for this cataclysmic event, biting our nails, many of us insomniac, that state is in the midst of a recount of its presidential election that is surfacing “irregularities” in several counties, notably Fulton, that includes parts of Atlanta, with a population of about a million.
"Irregularities"
Those “irregularities” have been ascribed to “managerial sloppiness” and “chain of custody issues” by those anonymous persons known as “officials.”
Are they—or are they something worse?
"Officials"
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger assures those concerned by the repeated warnings of Trump attorney Sidney Powell about Dominion voting machines—the ones used by Georgia and many other states, not to mention myriad countries across the planet, that, it is said, were originally designed actually to fix election—have nothing to worry about.
Everything is Fine!
According to Mr. Raffensperger, an audit conducted by Pro V&V, a “voting systems company”—sorry for the excessive use of scare quotes, but that’s the world we live in—“found no evidence of the machines being tampered.”
Note the use of the word tampered that ignores the possibility that the results were predetermined by the machines and didn’t need tampering.
Clever Wording
This is not impossible since the evidence already offered up by Ms. Powell in the form of signed affidavits from a former high-ranking Venezuelan military officer working for Hugo Chavez and Nicolás Maduro implicates the Dominion machines, coupled with software from Smartmatics, as being created to assure the electoral victories of those despots and others.
Dominion/Smartmatics The Machines/Software Of Choice By Venezuela To Fixed Election
The incestuous relationships between these voting machine and software companies are so complex they border on the Talmudic, unfortunately, however, not at all when it comes to morality. As far as we know now, they were constructed and orchestrated to attract fortunes from would-be dictators and global conglomerates.
Loved By Dictators and Global Conglomerates
Is that what happened here, in Georgia and a number of other states?
Put this down in the category of “incredible, but possibly true.”
Yes, we can italicize the possibly because we don’t know yet. But if it is true, almost any expletive you can think of is an understatement.
Release the Kraken!
Ms. Powell speaks of the process of uncovering this as “Releasing the Kraken,” a phrase I was unfamiliar with but evidently describes a mythological underwater sea monster of Norwegian provenance that would destroy the world as we know it.
Count ONLY Legal Votes!
And it could, at least invalidate the presidential election or reverse it, Supreme Court permitting. But that’s a big if considering how reluctant SCOTUS is to put its finger on the scale of such elections, and justifiably so if we believe in the separation of powers.
Ms. Powell and her ally Lin Wood, two superb attorneys with great and honest track records, better have the goods on this massive cyber crime. The Supremes aren’t going to be interested in anything as ye olde as dead voters.
Of course that is all total bull crud..... meant to deceive you, meant to make you distrust America, the election results and even recounts, playing in to Trump trying to steal the election from Biden and the majority of American people that chose him through their votes.

This shit, has got to stop!!!!!
yeah, go with that. even though more evidence is supporting the other way. ignore it though, it's what you do.
Boy, they sure have a fit when they have their work double checked. Have they explained yet why they covered the windows?
I haven't heard shit about it except that it happened.

This keeps happening over and over.

Sorry. Biden will win Georgia. Accept reality and move on.

bIden will steal Georgia if he can

does it not bother you that our election system is so sloppy or corrupt?

Forum List

Back