Trump's Michigan tweet rated "false" by Politifact

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Trump tweeted that Michigan "refused to certify" the election results.
But certification happens on November 23rd.
Liar Trump wanted us to believe that November 23 already passed.

Certifying the statewide results now falls to Michigan’s Board of State Canvassers. The state board is scheduled to meet Nov. 23.

Certifying the statewide results now falls to Michigan’s Board of State Canvassers. The state board is scheduled to meet Nov. 23.

So, a known liar says Trump's lying. Go figure. lol

Everybody says Trump is lying.

What's your proof that Michigan refused to certify the election?

Must be nice to have the paid liars "Politifallacy" to tell the left exactly what they want to believe. I think Orwell saw this coming.
JGalt 'won't say how he came to the conclusion that. Michigan refused to certify the election results.

PololololololOLOLololOLLOlOolOLololololololitafact

OMG!!! youre right they did,,

did anyone fact check politifact???

Must be nice to have the paid liars "Politifallacy" to tell the left exactly what they want to believe. I think Orwell saw this coming.
JGalt 'won't say how he came to the conclusion that. Michigan refused to certify the election results.

Don't know and don't care, since as far as I'm concerned, the whole election is null and void.

Joe Biden is and will continue to be "some asshole who ran for president."

Don't know and don't care, since as far as I'm concerned, the whole election is null and void.

Unfortunately for you, I don't think your personal approval is required for Biden to be inaugurated.

...and won.

Unfortunately for you, I don't think your personal approval is required for Biden to be inaugurated.

Of course not, collaborationist. You welcome your new Chinese and Russian communist overlords with open arms. Maybe they'll even launder some of that money to you.

Of course not, collaborationist. You welcome your new Chinese and Russian communist overlords with open arms. Maybe they'll even launder some of that money to you.

No need for that. I launder all my money through leasing an apartment in Trump Tower. I thought that's how everybody was doing it now days.

In the fantasy reality where RWNJs dwell, November 23rd may have already passed. Time, as well as facts are extremely flexible there.

Remember, in the past, the RWNJs have often blamed President Obama, inaugurated in January 2009 for the financial meltdown that began six months earlier, in the real world.

In the fantasy reality where RWNJs dwell, November 23rd may have already passed. Time, as well as facts are extremely flexible there.

Remember, in the past, the RWNJs have often blamed President Obama, inaugurated in January 2009 for the financial meltdown that began six months earlier, in the real world.

And yet, you refuse to blame China for not only their virus that poisoned the world, but also the economic disaster it caused your own country.

That speaks volumes to me, Quisling.

YOu snakes don't accept proof.

Everybody says Trump is lying.
I don't, liar.

YOu snakes don't accept proof.
You didn't show proof. You simply repeated the claim that you have proof.

In comments, they claim Politifact lied about November 23rd not being here yet.

Forum List

Back