More uncounted votes found.

This keeps happening over and over.

Is there an article that goes with the link?

When I go there, I can only see the title?

Can you cut and paste the news article to your link, (from this Chinese billionaire' s Epic times internet site)?
If you pay for it............................

Can you cut and paste the news article to your link, (from this Chinese billionaire' s Epoc times internet site)?

I prefer to call the Epoch Time a Chinese Cult newspaper, as it's the propaganda arm of Falun Gong.

Interesting, how the devoted followers of a Chinese cult say that Democrats are the ones actually influenced by China. I suppose the Chinese told them to say that.

Can the Georgia Senatorial Runoff Possibly Be Trusted?
Georgia's senatorial runoffs on Jan. 5, 2021 that will determine the ideological bent of this country, possibly for years to come.
As we wait for this cataclysmic event, biting our nails, many of us insomniac, that state is in the midst of a recount of its presidential election that is surfacing “irregularities” in several counties, notably Fulton, that includes parts of Atlanta, with a population of about a million.
"Irregularities"
Those “irregularities” have been ascribed to “managerial sloppiness” and “chain of custody issues” by those anonymous persons known as “officials.”
Are they—or are they something worse?
"Officials"
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger assures those concerned by the repeated warnings of Trump attorney Sidney Powell about Dominion voting machines—the ones used by Georgia and many other states, not to mention myriad countries across the planet, that, it is said, were originally designed actually to fix election—have nothing to worry about.
Everything is Fine!
According to Mr. Raffensperger, an audit conducted by Pro V&V, a “voting systems company”—sorry for the excessive use of scare quotes, but that’s the world we live in—“found no evidence of the machines being tampered.”
Note the use of the word tampered that ignores the possibility that the results were predetermined by the machines and didn’t need tampering.
Clever Wording
This is not impossible since the evidence already offered up by Ms. Powell in the form of signed affidavits from a former high-ranking Venezuelan military officer working for Hugo Chavez and Nicolás Maduro implicates the Dominion machines, coupled with software from Smartmatics, as being created to assure the electoral victories of those despots and others.
Dominion/Smartmatics The Machines/Software Of Choice By Venezuela To Fixed Election
The incestuous relationships between these voting machine and software companies are so complex they border on the Talmudic, unfortunately, however, not at all when it comes to morality. As far as we know now, they were constructed and orchestrated to attract fortunes from would-be dictators and global conglomerates.
Loved By Dictators and Global Conglomerates
Is that what happened here, in Georgia and a number of other states?
Put this down in the category of “incredible, but possibly true.”
Yes, we can italicize the possibly because we don’t know yet. But if it is true, almost any expletive you can think of is an understatement.
Release the Kraken!
Ms. Powell speaks of the process of uncovering this as “Releasing the Kraken,” a phrase I was unfamiliar with but evidently describes a mythological underwater sea monster of Norwegian provenance that would destroy the world as we know it.
Count ONLY Legal Votes!
And it could, at least invalidate the presidential election or reverse it, Supreme Court permitting. But that’s a big if considering how reluctant SCOTUS is to put its finger on the scale of such elections, and justifiably so if we believe in the separation of powers.
Ms. Powell and her ally Lin Wood, two superb attorneys with great and honest track records, better have the goods on this massive cyber crime. The Supremes aren’t going to be interested in anything as ye olde as dead voters.

Georgia's senatorial runoffs on Jan. 5, 2021 that will determine the ideological bent of this country, possibly for years to come.
As we wait for this cataclysmic event, biting our nails, many of us insomniac, that state is in the midst of a recount of its presidential election that is surfacing “irregularities” in several counties, notably Fulton, that includes parts of Atlanta, with a population of about a million.
"Irregularities"
Those “irregularities” have been ascribed to “managerial sloppiness” and “chain of custody issues” by those anonymous persons known as “officials.”
"Officials"
Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger assures those concerned by the repeated warnings of Trump attorney Sidney Powell about Dominion voting machines—the ones used by Georgia and many other states, not to mention myriad countries across the planet, that, it is said, were originally designed actually to fix election—have nothing to worry about.
Everything is Fine!
According to Mr. Raffensperger, an audit conducted by Pro V&V, a “voting systems company”—sorry for the excessive use of scare quotes, but that’s the world we live in—“found no evidence of the machines being tampered.”
Note the use of the word tampered that ignores the possibility that the results were predetermined by the machines and didn’t need tampering.
Clever Wording
This is not impossible since the evidence already offered up by Ms. Powell in the form of signed affidavits from a former high-ranking Venezuelan military officer working for Hugo Chavez and Nicolás Maduro implicates the Dominion machines, coupled with software from Smartmatics, as being created to assure the electoral victories of those despots and others.
Dominion/Smartmatics The Machines/Software Of Choice By Venezuela To Fixed Election
The incestuous relationships between these voting machine and software companies are so complex they border on the Talmudic, unfortunately, however, not at all when it comes to morality. As far as we know now, they were constructed and orchestrated to attract fortunes from would-be dictators and global conglomerates.
Yes, we can italicize the possibly because we don’t know yet. But if it is true, almost any expletive you can think of is an understatement.
Release the Kraken!
Ms. Powell speaks of the process of uncovering this as “Releasing the Kraken,” a phrase I was unfamiliar with but evidently describes a mythological underwater sea monster of Norwegian provenance that would destroy the world as we know it.
Count ONLY Legal Votes!
And it could, at least invalidate the presidential election or reverse it, Supreme Court permitting. But that’s a big if considering how reluctant SCOTUS is to put its finger on the scale of such elections, and justifiably so if we believe in the separation of powers.
Ms. Powell and her ally Lin Wood, two superb attorneys with great and honest track records, better have the goods on this massive cyber crime. The Supremes aren’t going to be interested in anything as ye olde as dead voters.
Of course that is all total bull crud..... meant to deceive you, meant to make you distrust America, the election results and even recounts, playing in to Trump trying to steal the election from Biden and the majority of American people that chose him through their votes.

This shit, has got to stop!!!!!

What’s a few thousand votes between friends?
ISIS are your only friends
As a Jew, I doubt it.
You are an American and an admitted communist, so why not a Jew and ISIS

Your political spectrum is WRONG! Fascism is FAR RIGHT.

Dr Cox Wrong GIFs | Tenor
Nope, it's all part of the same Marxist soup. Central government control, limited individual freedoms, and punitive actions against political enemies, all of which are deep lefty tenets.

As a Jew, I doubt it.
Far from a communist. 100% capitalist. You have me confused with someone else, old man. Come out of the closet and stop trolling me.

As a Jew, I doubt it.
Far from a communist. 100% capitalist. You have me confused with someone else, old man. Come out of the closet and stop trolling me.
No confusion you voted for trump or are a commy

As a Jew, I doubt it.
No confusion you voted for trump or are a commy
I voted for Trump 2x.

Next....

Can you cut and paste the news article to your link, (from this Chinese billionaire' s Epoc times internet site)?

I prefer to call the Epoch Time a Chinese Cult newspaper, as it's the propaganda arm of Falun Gong.

Interesting, how the devoted followers of a Chinese cult say that Democrats are the ones actually influenced by China. I suppose the Chinese told them to say that.
You are a fraud. The people who run Epoch times are Anti Communists and Pro Taiwanese, and believe in Democracy.

As a Jew, I doubt it.
Notice how BLM's flag is a lot like the ISIS flag? They have financial ties together. Prove me wrong.

As a Jew, I doubt it.
Notice how BLM's flag is a lot like the ISIS flag? They have financial ties together. Prove me wrong.
Ok I will compare them next time before I burn them

You are a fraud. The people who run Epoch times are Anti Communists and Pro Taiwanese, and believe in Democracy.
And believe in creating and in spreading, FAKE NEWS, as well! They are a Questionable Source, and have failed many fact checks....

"Irregularities"
"Officials"
Everything is Fine!
Clever Wording
Release the Kraken!
Count ONLY Legal Votes!
Of course that is all total bull crud..... meant to deceive you, meant to make you distrust America, the election results and even recounts, playing in to Trump trying to steal the election from Biden and the majority of American people that chose him through their votes...
Fake News. Close examination and verification are what builds confidence in our election systems. They way you folks run from examination like a vampire from a silver stake, doesn't build confidence at all.
... This shit, has got to stop!!!!!
Actually, it's vital that it all be brought out into the bright sunshine of close examination.

And believe in creating and in spreading, FAKE NEWS, as well! They are a Questionable Source, and have failed many fact checks....
Says one of the principle spreaders of fake news in this forum.

Turn on the spotlights and examine the voting procedures. Our Democracy is holding!

Trump Campaign Withdraws Michigan Lawsuit After Wayne County Certification Reversal

"This morning we are withdrawing our lawsuit in Michigan as a direct result of achieving the relief we sought."

Just a simple audit, and the Left's Mob threatens the families of civil servants?

COUNT ALL THE LEGAL VOTES!

"This morning we are withdrawing our lawsuit in Michigan as a direct result of achieving the relief we sought: to stop the election in Wayne County from being prematurely certified before residents can be assured that every legal vote has been counted and every illegal vote has not been counted," said Trump campaign attorney, Rudy Giuliani.

What could be more reasonable?

Meanwhile in Wisconsin - on Wednesday night the state Elections Commission agreed to recount ballots in two counties following a request by the Trump campaign.

Again, a perfectly reasonable request, yet the Left responds with spit flecked rage.

"An order will be issued mandating that the recount take place. This is not a discretionary decision. This is simply what will happen," said Chairwoman Ann Jacobs (D) during a Wednesday hearing via video teleconference.

GOP Commissioner Dean Knudsen says he believes the commission should issue guidance over ballots which had "corrections" made to witness addresses.

"They’ve essentially filed in advance a mass objection to all such ballots, that in this era of pandemic, and all our concerns for public health, and so on, it’s kind of ridiculous to have the observers have to be close enough to see each one and object individually to each one, when instead, we could give guidance at the outset that says, ‘hey, those need to be set aside, because those are going to be under litigation," said Knudsen.

That makes perfect sense!

Democrat Commissioner Julie Glancey pushed back, saying "I don’t necessarily think that as a commission, we should be pre-determining what ballots are going to be questioned or what envelopes are going to be questioned. That’s not our position."

In a stunning development out of Wayne County, Michigan - two GOP members of the Board of Canvassers have rescinded their certifications of the Nov. 3 vote, claiming they were bullied into approving the election results in the state's most populous county, which includes Detroit and surrounding areas.

We have no room for Left-Wing Mobs That Threaten the Families of Civil Servants.

Did you know people who conspire to defraud others in an election are considered unregenerate unrepentant thieves and liars who will be sent to Hell.

Is your party that important that you will burn in Hell with them?

Verify ALL legal votes.

COUNT all Verified LEGAL VOTES.

It's so simple even a dishonest liar like you can understand it

Turn on the spotlights and examine the voting procedures. Our Democracy is holding!

Trump Campaign Withdraws Michigan Lawsuit After Wayne County Certification Reversal

"This morning we are withdrawing our lawsuit in Michigan as a direct result of achieving the relief we sought."

Just a simple audit, and the Left's Mob threatens the families of civil servants?

COUNT ALL THE LEGAL VOTES!

"This morning we are withdrawing our lawsuit in Michigan as a direct result of achieving the relief we sought: to stop the election in Wayne County from being prematurely certified before residents can be assured that every legal vote has been counted and every illegal vote has not been counted," said Trump campaign attorney, Rudy Giuliani.

What could be more reasonable?

Meanwhile in Wisconsin - on Wednesday night the state Elections Commission agreed to recount ballots in two counties following a request by the Trump campaign.

Again, a perfectly reasonable request, yet the Left responds with spit flecked rage.

"An order will be issued mandating that the recount take place. This is not a discretionary decision. This is simply what will happen," said Chairwoman Ann Jacobs (D) during a Wednesday hearing via video teleconference.

GOP Commissioner Dean Knudsen says he believes the commission should issue guidance over ballots which had "corrections" made to witness addresses.

"They’ve essentially filed in advance a mass objection to all such ballots, that in this era of pandemic, and all our concerns for public health, and so on, it’s kind of ridiculous to have the observers have to be close enough to see each one and object individually to each one, when instead, we could give guidance at the outset that says, ‘hey, those need to be set aside, because those are going to be under litigation," said Knudsen.

That makes perfect sense!

Democrat Commissioner Julie Glancey pushed back, saying "I don’t necessarily think that as a commission, we should be pre-determining what ballots are going to be questioned or what envelopes are going to be questioned. That’s not our position."

In a stunning development out of Wayne County, Michigan - two GOP members of the Board of Canvassers have rescinded their certifications of the Nov. 3 vote, claiming they were bullied into approving the election results in the state's most populous county, which includes Detroit and surrounding areas.

We have no room for Left-Wing Mobs That Threaten the Families of Civil Servants.
If the envelopes were thrown out, then the ballot has to be thrown out.

"Irregularities"
"Officials"
Everything is Fine!
Clever Wording
Release the Kraken!
Count ONLY Legal Votes!
Of course that is all total bull crud..... meant to deceive you, meant to make you distrust America, the election results and even recounts, playing in to Trump trying to steal the election from Biden and the majority of American people that chose him through their votes.

This shit, has got to stop!!!!!
yeah, go with that. even though more evidence is supporting the other way. ignore it though, it's what you do.

Forum List

Back