Biden to tax away your guns

Y'all gun fetishists try this shit every time.

Has it ever worked?
Every.

Single.

lucy-football.jpg

Time.

Y'all gun fetishists try this shit every time.

Has it ever worked?

There are alert lobbyists in Washington that keep an eye on the liberals so they don't actually pull this shit on armed law abiders.

Poor people are actually a lot more likely to be victimized as opposed to more affluent Americans. To try and make exercising their rights too expensive is a disgrace.

If someone lives in a Ghetto, where hundreds are being killed every weekend, they need to be able to defend themselves.

I reckon it is far easier than flat out banning them.

In the past, the Supreme Court has viewed that taxing the materials required to exercise a Constitutionally protected right, is the same thing as trying to violate that Constitutionally protected right ... Especially if it is done in attempts to discourage the exercise of that right.

Last edited:

Even under Donald Trump's ATF I have paid out over $800 in NFA taxes for permission to own and build certain firearms and accessories just this year. My guess is the number of tragic boating accidents is already on the rise—pandemic in its own right, actually—and will only worsen the closer we get to mid-December. Can anyone spare a life jacket, please?

Take them apart.

Then you don't have a gun...you have parts.

Unfortunately, both pistol and rifle lower receivers are classified as firearms, federally. The only ones that aren't are 80% lowers. And once you have milled them out you can't fill them back in again.

In the past, the Supreme Court has viewed that taxing the materials required to exercise a Constitutionally protected right, is the same thing as trying violate that Constitutionally protected right ... Especially if it is done in attempts to discourage the exercise of that right.

What about NFA taxes?

In the past, the Supreme Court has viewed that taxing the materials required to exercise a Constitutionally protected right, is the same thing as trying violate that Constitutionally protected right ... Especially if it is done in attempts to discourage the exercise of that right.

What about NFA taxes?

The only Supreme Court case including NFA taxes/requirements that I know of is US vs MIller, and Miller was murdered before the case was heard.

OK, this is too funny. It is a two hundred dollar tax, and a registration, for...

"a modern sporting rifle".

Now what is this thing, called "a modern sporting rifle". Is my gopher gun a "modern sporting rifle"? My deer gun? What about my duck gun? Bird gun, well, which bird? So I looked some more.

1605744374474.png

There are your "modern sporting guns". You got a SCAR and a Vector. All perfect for blinking soda cans.

And all those owners are going to line up to register their guns and pay the two hundred bucks.

LMAO

OK, this is too funny. It is a two hundred dollar tax, and a registration, for...

Now what is this thing, called "a modern sporting rifle". Is my gopher gun a "modern sporting rifle"? My deer gun? What about my duck gun? Bird gun, well, which bird? So I looked some more.

View attachment 418152

There are your "modern sporting guns". You got a SCAR and a Vector. All perfect for blinking soda cans.

And all those owners are going to line up to register their guns and pay the two hundred bucks.

LMAO

As always the ATF will make a few examples so mind shatteringly fascist that the bulk of gun owners will fall into line, at least on the surface. Tens of millions of us have already bowed down to registration—in some states registration with multiple agencies at both state and federal levels.

As always the ATF will make a few examples so mind shatteringly fascist that the bulk of gun owners will fall into line, at least on the surface. Tens of millions of us have already bowed down to registration—in some states registration with multiple agencies at both state and federal levels.

Lol ... The ATF did over 3 million Federal Background Checks for new firearms purchases in the month of March this year alone.

The silly gun-grabbers, never understand that gun control measures just sell more guns.
The Federal Government knows the Americans are arming themselves to the teeth.

Joe Biden is just looking for a way he can get his cut of the action ... As usual.

View attachment 418152

LMAO

Which is why that unconstitutional organization should have been disbanded decades ago.

Soon.

New Topics

Forum List

Back