More Trump Voter Fraud Lies Debunked

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
There are so many lies by Trump out there, amplified by his parrots in the increasingly detached and loony sycophantic alt-right media.

Fortunately, most of them are easy to debunk. Like the one about dead people voting in Georgia.

Accusations of voter fraud continue to be in the headlines after last week's general election, including the claims that people who are dead voted. 11Alive confirmed that two of the four Georgia voters the president's campaign accused of fraudulently voting while “dead” are alive.​
President Donald Trump’s campaign tweeted accusations claiming that James Blalock of Covington, who is deceased, voted in the election.​
“The only problem? He passed away 14 years ago. Sadly, Mr. Blalock is a victim of voter fraud,” the tweet reads.
The accusations were amplified on national television.​
“Mr. Blalock was a mailman for 33 years until he passed away in 2006. Fourteen years later, according to state records, he was still mailing things. James Blalock cast a ballot in last week’s election,” Tucker Carlson said in a clip and story labeled on Fox News' website as an opinion piece.
However, 11Alive was able to find out that James Blalock did not vote in last week’s election. Mrs. James Blalock did vote.​
“He’s not voting. He didn’t vote,” Agnes Blalock told 11Alive. “It was me.”​
Newton County officials confirmed that Agnes Blalock voted using her married name.​
“Her voter registration was signed as Mrs. James E. Blalock, Jr. and that is exactly how she signed her name when she voted in the Nov. 3 general election,” officials said.​

But Trump is going to continue to lie about voter fraud, and his followers will believe it, because cult.

DeBoonk.jpg

There are so many lies by Trump out there, amplified by his parrots in the increasingly detached and loony sycophantic alt-right media.

Fortunately, most of them are easy to debunk. Like the one about dead people voting in Georgia.

Accusations of voter fraud continue to be in the headlines after last week's general election, including the claims that people who are dead voted. 11Alive confirmed that two of the four Georgia voters the president's campaign accused of fraudulently voting while “dead” are alive.​
President Donald Trump’s campaign tweeted accusations claiming that James Blalock of Covington, who is deceased, voted in the election.​
“The only problem? He passed away 14 years ago. Sadly, Mr. Blalock is a victim of voter fraud,” the tweet reads.
“Mr. Blalock was a mailman for 33 years until he passed away in 2006. Fourteen years later, according to state records, he was still mailing things. James Blalock cast a ballot in last week’s election,” Tucker Carlson said in a clip and story labeled on Fox News' website as an opinion piece.
However, 11Alive was able to find out that James Blalock did not vote in last week’s election. Mrs. James Blalock did vote.​
Newton County officials confirmed that Agnes Blalock voted using her married name.​
“Her voter registration was signed as Mrs. James E. Blalock, Jr. and that is exactly how she signed her name when she voted in the Nov. 3 general election,” officials said.​

But Trump is going to continue to lie about voter fraud, and his followers will believe it, because cult.
The courts are swatting these things away like flies, and the Trumpsters are screaming DEEP STATE COMMIE HITLER.

This was all predictable. The children can play their games, and the rest of us can get started on cleaning the stain.

i dont know why people who claim to be great americans will not accept the results of mandate by the voters...not the irony 306 is the number trump won in 2016...and biden has 306 now

The courts are swatting these things away like flies, and the Trumpsters are screaming DEEP STATE COMMIE HITLER.

This was all predictable. The children can play their games, and the rest of us can get started on cleaning the stain.
Trump lost six court cases yesterday. His besr lawyers are dropping him out of embarrassment.

Trump lost six court cases yesterday. His besr lawyers are dropping him out of embarrassment.
I saw one of them said something like "everyone deserves to have their concerns voiced", as if Trump is a fuckin' mass murderer :laugh:

But don't worry. Rudy Giuliani is taking over Trump's legal strategy!

Srsly

YOU CAN'T DEBUNK what is statistically impossible to explain any other way than via fraud! Even if it is never "proven" in the court's farcical legal system, there is no way JOE BIDEN got 77 million people to suspend all common sense and vote for that guy.
I keep looking at the random distribution curves in each state and then I go back and look at previous elections. A break in the curve NEVER HAPPENS unless there is fraud. 6 States have major breaks in the random distribution curve and most of them were in the magnitude of 67,000 to 190,000 votes. This is NOT POSSIBLE without fraud and coincidentally they all happen after the vote count was stopped during the night.

And now we have Vote Scraping by the dominion software on top of it all...

The left can kick and scream all they want but any sytem that can throw away 964,000 votes for Trump in one state is corrupt. And now that state is keeping election observers from meaningful access to the hand recount... Cant imagine why they would want to do that/Sarc.....

YOU CAN'T DEBUNK what is statistically impossible to explain any other way than via fraud! Even if it is never "proven" in the court's farcical legal system, there is no way JOE BIDEN got 77 million people to suspend all common sense and vote for that guy.

Yes, he did.

No matter what evidence that is put in front of you to show you that your Orange God lost, you won't believe it. You'll continue living in your alternative reality because you can't accept losing.

That's your problem, not everyone else's.

I keep looking at the random distribution curves in each state and then I go back and look at previous elections. A break in the curve NEVER HAPPENS unless there is fraud. 6 States have major breaks in the random distribution curve and most of them were in the magnitude of 67,000 to 190,000 votes. This is NOT POSSIBLE without fraud and coincidentally they all happen after the vote count was stopped during the night.

The left can kick and scream all they want but any sytem that can throw away 964,000 votes for Trump in one state is corrupt. And now that state is keeping election observers from meaningful access to the hand recount... Cant imagine why they would want to do that/Sarc.....

I assume you are referring to that sudden transistor switch where the plot line jumps straight up. I wish you would post all these plots for the states you are looking at so we can examine them further. Maybe start a new thread on it.

I agree, they keep saying "no evidence," but when I see these sudden JUMPS in Biden numbers, I'm loathe to explain it as natural.

SHOW ME ONE OTHER ELECTION ANYWHERE where such a thing ever happened before.

I assume you are referring to that sudden transistor switch where the plot line jumps straight up. I wish you would post all these plots for the states you are looking at so we can examine them further. Maybe start a new thread on it.

I agree, they keep saying "no evidence," but when I see these sudden JUMPS in Biden numbers, I'm loathe to explain it as natural.

SHOW ME ONE OTHER ELECTION ANYWHERE where such a thing ever happened before.
That's just it... It has never happened before except where fraud has been found. I think I will get these plots back up and do a thread later today.

Yes, he did. No matter what evidence that is put in front of you to show you that your Orange God lost, you won't believe it.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT DISMISSIVE CRAP, LawnBoy, SHOW ME how you can have 450,000 votes come in all at once WITHOUT A SINGLE TRUMP VOTE AMONG THEM as a predictable and statistically viable event. Show me.

Yes, he did. No matter what evidence that is put in front of you to show you that your Orange God lost, you won't believe it.

DON'T GIVE ME THAT DISMISSIVE CRAP, LawnBoy, SHOW ME how you can have 450,000 votes come in all at once WITHOUT A SINGLE TRUMP VOTE AMONG THEM as a predictable and statistically viable event. Show me.
Here is one of the biggest jumps.

1605368155598.png

You will note climbs of about 200 to 1,000 votes but never anything over that. That is random distribution of votes. Then there is a spike of over 194,000 votes during the time vote counting was shut down. This level of jump is not statistically possible given the already proven distribution of votes. Biden lost this state according to statistics and laws of random distribution.

This screams ballot stuffing or data manipulations.

The real Toro isn't this stupid.
Never underestimate a fool... Just when you think you have them figured out they find one who is more stupid than the last.

Here is one of the biggest jumps.

View attachment 415997

You will note climbs of about 200 to 1,000 votes but never anything over that. That is random distribution of votes. Then there is a spike of over 194,000 votes during the time vote counting was shut down. This level of jump is not statistically possible given the already proven distribution of votes. Biden lost this state according to statistics and laws of random distribution.

This screams ballot stuffing or data manipulations.

No, that's because of how absentee ballots are processed and counted in Wisconsin.

Wisconsin is one of just four states where election workers are not allowed to pre-process absentee ballots until Election Day. Pre-processing could cover a range of tasks including slicing open envelopes, fixing damaged ballots and feeding them through tabulator machines. ...​
Although the machines would be keeping a tally, the counts would not be known to clerks or disclosed to the public until after the polls closed on Election Day. ...​
As a result, cities like Milwaukee and Green Bay that transport their ballots to a central location for counting did not finish tabulating absentee results until 2 to 4 a.m. And because many Democratic voters chose absentee voting this year, that meant the majority of votes processed at the end were for former Vice President Joe Biden. ...​
“The absentee ballots in MKE that were reported in the early morning hours were NOT a surprise," Assembly Majority Leader Jim Steineke, R-Kaukauna, wrote on Facebook on Wednesday. "We knew exactly how many were out there the entire day. Them being reported late is NOT an indication of fraud.” ...​
A Journal Sentinel analysis of Associated Press data shows that between 3:26 a.m. and 3:44 a.m., Biden’s share of votes in Wisconsin jumped by 149,520 and Trump’s by 31,803. The vast majority of the new votes were due to Wisconsin’s largest city, Milwaukee, finishing its absentee count and reporting 143,124 votes for Biden and 23,642 votes for Trump.​

Forum List

Back