More trump nastiness shot down by adults

A measure pitched by California representative Jacki Speier and sponsored by a bloc of 28 fellow Democrats barred the use of Pentagon funds to implement the policy, which went into effect April 2019.

Lawmakers added the amendment as part of a package of reforms to a six-bill, $1.3 trillion spending measure, Politico reported.

I hope that somebody is keeping a list of his cruel and backward actions for Pres Biden to erase.
It was never President Trump’s “ban”. It’s the same set of rules the military has used for over 200 years. The same policy Clinton and Obama had.

What is that policy? That males and females are expected to adhere to the standards set by the military for each sex. It doesn’t “ban” anyone from doing whatever they want when off duty, like cross dressing and pretending to be a girl. A male CANNOT however, claim he is a female in order to have it easier and be held to lower Physical Training standards for example. Males are NOT allowed to reside in female barracks, or use their showers with them.

All President Trump has said is we will use the same rules for males and females that we always have. Yet he is labeled a “bigot” for the same police every other President kept. It only became an “issue” when the Hussein decided to try to allow for this faggotry in the military in his final year. He set off the bomb just before leaving office, to let President Trump deal with it.

A measure pitched by California representative Jacki Speier and sponsored by a bloc of 28 fellow Democrats barred the use of Pentagon funds to implement the policy, which went into effect April 2019.

Lawmakers added the amendment as part of a package of reforms to a six-bill, $1.3 trillion spending measure, Politico reported.

I hope that somebody is keeping a list of his cruel and backward actions for Pres Biden to erase.

What's funny is you think hiden biden is an adult. Typical progressive retard you are. biden is so bad as a candidate that he is KNOWN to have lied even more than Trump!

And that is the asshole you like!

Fuck you tainty, you're a disgrace to the human race.
No one lies more than Trump. Except maybe you.

hiden biden was forced to pull out of his first presidential run because he plagiarized EVERYTHING you moronic twat.

That is who YOU like. In other words piss off, you hypocritical ass.
He did not run because of his son's death.

Sure, we need more military like this one....dumbass.

View attachment 369550
We do need more whistle blowers. That’s certainly true, when you have a government as secretive and corrupt as ours.

Then you can reward them by paying for their gender change surgery....brilliant plan.
Off topic and dumb.

Are you back here poking your limey nose into our business again? Buzz off you wanker shitforbrains, you've got problems enough of your own to keep you occupied. Start with the hords of pakies over running your country.
tommy aint allowed to talk about that....

What's funny is you think hiden biden is an adult. Typical progressive retard you are. biden is so bad as a candidate that he is KNOWN to have lied even more than Trump!

hiden biden was forced to pull out of his first presidential run because he plagiarized EVERYTHING you moronic twat.

Try reading some history, dude....

Why Joe Biden’s First Campaign for President Collapsed After Just 3 Months

A few days before they began, video surfaced that spliced together footage of U.K. Labour Party leader Neil Kinnock giving a speech and Biden clearly quoting Kinnock at the Iowa State Fair without attribution. More examples of misattribution came to light, and the plagiarism scandal became more memorable than his leadership during the Bork confirmation hearing. His mouth — or rather, what he failed to say — got him in trouble again.

Here's a guy who helped win ww2 and then after the war he was punished since he wasn't 'normal'. Link below. Decades later we still have these right wing knuckle-draggers worrying about the sexual preferences of others.

A few days before they began, video surfaced that spliced together footage of U.K. Labour Party leader Neil Kinnock giving a speech and Biden clearly quoting Kinnock at the Iowa State Fair without attribution. More examples of misattribution came to light, and the plagiarism scandal became more memorable than his leadership during the Bork confirmation hearing. His mouth — or rather, what he failed to say — got him in trouble again.
I remember what happened.

I remember what happened.

Clearly you didn't because you sited beauxs death as the reason.

England's military:

Storm that hill,. Trooper!!

BBBut I may break a nail Sarge
Why do you insist on calling yourself Irish? You aren't.

Neither are you. Clearly.
I am an Irish citizen you twit.

You ain't smart enough to be Irish
That just shows how stupid you are.

Thanks for reinforcing my low opinion of you.

Forum List

Back