Democrats - you own this. It is your doing. You refuse to condemn your own.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill

Note: I am aware this video already exist in another thread. However, the topic and subject is different.

When white supremacist groups and Alt-Right groups attempted to mainstream themselves, and did so numerous times... the Republican Party and conservatives roundly refused them. And roundly criticize and reject their attempts to legitimize their band of morons.
When they have gathered in court yards and parks to have marches or yell into megaphones... no one from the right defended them, applauded them and CERTAINLY NEVER FINANCED THEM.
Democrats have not only refused to call it the fringe within their numbers - but encourage them, legitimize them, finance them and excuse and ignore their violence. And then to make matters far worse - you have allowed them to become mainstream within the party.

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER.

And mark my words, it is going to happen and it will be sooner than later.
The wrong person, someone who is already mentally ill and sees themselves as some avenger... is going to meet these people in some city somewhere soon... with an AK-47, AR-15 etc. and fucking unload into a crowd of people and cause unknown number of casualties.
And when that happens - it will be the Democrats fault for again, empowering and donating $millions to violent groups within their sphere.

The Dimwinger party is the party of domestic terrorists.

They can no longer deny it.

Other than their usage of Political Correctness to destabilize free market nations, they also deploy the notion of ALWAYS ACCUSING OTHERS OF THAT WHICH THEY ARE GUILTY.

This is their two pronged attack. Therefore, whatever you see them accusing conservatives you can rest assured that that is precisely what they are guilty of.

Just look at Russian or Ukraine collusion.

It is beyond pointless with these hacks to even present facts. Hence the reason they deem facts or truth as racist.

Columbus was just a product of his time.
The Left Wingers who are enjoying all of the benefits of living in America would be living in huts if not for his courage to explore the world.

What if America never existed?
none of this would also exist
electricity
phone
TV
radio
cars
planes
endless medical advancements
internet
cellphones
indoor plumbing

The wrong person, someone who is already mentally ill and sees themselves as some avenger... is going to meet these people in some city somewhere soon... with an AK-47, AR-15 etc. and fucking unload into a crowd of people and cause unknown number of casualties.
And when that happens - it will be the Democrats fault for again, empowering and donating $millions to violent groups within their sphere.
The Democrat media will say otherwise, as will the Marxist posters here. In fact they will demonize me and others for "stiring up HATE" against these "peaceful protesters"

The Democrat media will say otherwise, as will the Marxist posters here. In fact they will demonize me and others for "stiring up HATE" against these "peaceful protesters"

Reasonable people do hate Burners, Looters and Rioters.

Reasonable people do hate Burners, Looters and Rioters.
Yeah if you expect the American People to think that deeply. I think the masses are easily misled.

November will tell us if the left's neverending attack of Trump swayed the average American

Republicans and Democrats share a lot of bad things in common and usually one side gets criticized for what the other side also does, but in terms of disavowing violence, hate, and radicalism the republicans are far superior to the democrats

Forum List

Back