More Trump gibberish!

Vandalshandle

Gold Member
Jan 30, 2013
Southern AZ
"The Media is destroying the free press...!!!! Trump Tweeted from G-7. This was before he said that he regretted started the trade war with China, and then said that what he MEANT to say was that he regretted not raising tariffs higher...or something like that. Others have joined in the chorus that the oranges are destroying the citrus trees, and that the rubber is destroying the tires!

you-know-5cb32a.jpg

the MSM is crap and causing problems--if you don't see that, you are a DUMBASS
...most of these anti-Trump threads are meritless

"The Media is destroying the free press...!!!! Trump Tweeted from G-7. This was before he said that he regretted started the trade war with China, and then said that what he MEANT to say was that he regretted not raising tariffs higher...or something like that. Others have joined in the chorus that the oranges are destroying the citrus trees, and that the rubber is destroying the tires!

What the hell is "Gobberish," you drooling, moron?

I'd like to know where you read "gobberish". It's not in the title, nor is it in their post. Are you just making crap up again?

He isnt well is he ? How long has he got ?

Hopefully he's a short timer

Hopefully he's a short timer
You can laugh at a lot of the stupidity but it really isnt funny.

I'd like to know where you read "gobberish". It's not in the title, nor is it in their post. Are you just making crap up again?

Dummass. you should have come earlier; it WAS in the title, until either the OP or a moderator fixed it.

The manipulation of words by the media is why a better response in this situations might have been to ask the media to define "second thought". Personally I don't equate having a second thought with having regret. In his shoes I could imagine having second thought about delaying implementation of tariffs until Christmas.

President Trump triggered a wave of confusion at the Group of 7 summit Sunday when he seemed to express second thoughts about increasing tariffs on China and setting off a tailspin in the global markets.

"Yeah, sure," Trump said when asked if he had second thoughts about his escalating trade war with China. "I have second thoughts about everything."

The president's comments, over breakfast with new United Kingdom prime minister Boris Johnson, appeared to be the first time there were any hints of regret over the trade war with China.

Trump suggests 'second thoughts' about China tariff war, triggers confusion at G-7

The manipulation of words by the media is why a better response in this situations might have been to ask the media to define "second thought". Personally I don't equate having a second thought with having regret. In his shoes I could imagine having second thought about delaying implementation of tariffs until Christmas.

President Trump triggered a wave of confusion at the Group of 7 summit Sunday when he seemed to express second thoughts about increasing tariffs on China and setting off a tailspin in the global markets.

"Yeah, sure," Trump said when asked if he had second thoughts about his escalating trade war with China. "I have second thoughts about everything."

The president's comments, over breakfast with new United Kingdom prime minister Boris Johnson, appeared to be the first time there were any hints of regret over the trade war with China.

Trump suggests 'second thoughts' about China tariff war, triggers confusion at G-7
Hope Iran showing up spoiled his day

We hope Trump winning re-election ruins your life.

I wonder if that bit of confusion is going to tank the markets again tomorrow?

I wonder if that bit of confusion is going to tank the markets again tomorrow?

I do believe that this answers your question:

Dow futures drop nearly 300 points as US-China trade war escalates

We hope Trump winning re-election ruins your life.
It'll ruin millions of lives Hope that makes you happy scumbag

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Liars are never right. Trump blamed Obama for Ukraine and Crimea while placing sanctions on Russia, yet is trying to reward Russia by inviting them back into the summit. That's not right at all.

Especially since Trump was precipitating war with Iran when he canceled out the Iran deal. He wants to start something with Iran. He wants their oil.

Forum List

Back