More thhalf drivers licenses issued in Calif in 2015 were issued to illegal aliens

California is also going broke. Once they do, they should be told tough shit.......
i wonder what per-centage of these illegal drivers can read. especially those local and highway signs that read " DO NOT ENTER" or WRONG WAY"., yah, lets just see what happens when they speed into those lanes.

California is also going broke. Once they do, they should be told tough shit.......
i wonder what per-centage of these illegal drivers can read. especially those local and highway signs that read " DO NOT ENTER" or WRONG WAY"., yah, lets just see what happens when they speed into those lanes.
They are already driving, and if anyone needs to learn English, that would be you!

oh im sure they are causing many accidents. often with no insurance.
i could of sworn that once i read that at least 20% of LA drivers dont have insurance. I dont think that the majority of them are working class folks. I would imagine that those with insurance keep their distance from those swaying lawn maintenance trucks/back loads.

Forum List

Back