More than Half of Democrats "Strongly Support" Aborting Babies with Downs Syndrome

Then they should have an operation to become sterile because they don't deserve to be parents in the first place.
For not wanting to give up their lives for someone that possibly could be completely helpless? lol mkay

For not wanting to give up their lives for someone that possibly could be completely helpless? lol mkay

Yes because it's called having unconditional love and passion for your child even if they're born different. Take it from somebody who knows. I might be slower than most people but I still bleed red, have my own life, and am a real human being. I usually agree with you on stuff but right now you really need to grow up! 🙄

Yes because it's called having unconditional love and passion for your child even if they're born different. Take it from somebody who knows. I might be slower than most people but I still bleed red, have my own life, and am a real human being. I usually agree with you on stuff but right now you really need to grow up! 🙄
You dont know what an abortion what do to that family. That could be just as bad as birthing it and putting it up for adoption. If not worse.
This is not a black and white issue.

You dont know what an abortion what do to that family. That could be just as bad as birthing it and putting it up for adoption. If not worse.
This is not a black and white issue.

Yes it is exactly a black and white issue. You're either for killing babies or you're not and if you want to talk adoption, I am also adopted and I wouldn't trade my family for anything and I'm adopted because my birth mother thought of me and did the right thing because she was a single parent and couldn't take care of me herself.

Btw, I see Not That Guy marked my post with nervous laughter. What, are you scared of me and the fact that I don't take shit when it comes to bullies/internet trolls like yourself?

This is sick. Democrats are sick SOBs. I guess that in a way I still don't not just outright hate the run of the mill Dem and their shills, like the ones we see on this board. I feel that they are unintelligent rubes. These are the kind of people who buy their underwear on HSN, after all. But maybe my empathy and objectivity leads me astray. Maybe they are all predominately sick, rabid dogs. This leads to the next question: does it even matter? I mean, if the rubes cannot be reformed and, thus, continue on a path that is destructive to our otherwise brilliant constitutional republic (I say "otherwise" because in a perfect world leftists would not exist), then it probably should not matter that their offensive behavior is merely negligent as opposed to intentional.

There used to be Democrats who were patriots. Not today. Those days are long gone.
/——/ Adolf would agree.

This is sick. Democrats are sick SOBs. I guess that in a way I still don't not just outright hate the run of the mill Dem and their shills, like the ones we see on this board. I feel that they are unintelligent rubes. These are the kind of people who buy their underwear on HSN, after all. But maybe my empathy and objectivity leads me astray. Maybe they are all predominately sick, rabid dogs. This leads to the next question: does it even matter? I mean, if the rubes cannot be reformed and, thus, continue on a path that is destructive to our otherwise brilliant constitutional republic (I say "otherwise" because in a perfect world leftists would not exist), then it probably should not matter that their offensive behavior is merely negligent as opposed to intentional.

There used to be Democrats who were patriots. Not today. Those days are long gone.
How does one go about aborting babies?

Yada yada. If I were pregnant with a baby that had Down's, I would abort it.

Because he is a soulless monster.

Oops… Sorry for butting in.

You're good and btw,...

slavery-abortion-meme.jpg

And it probably would not bother you one bit.
When I see you advocating for expanded welfare and generous social safety nets to support Downs patients, I will believe you are bothered by it. And you are probably correct, I wouldn't be too bothered by it because it is the right decision. That child would have nobody to support and guide it once we got too old to take care of it. Downs sufferers are more likely to be disabled from birth, more likely to have to rely on public benefits throughout their lives, and have a lower life expectancy.

When I see you advocating for expanded welfare and generous social safety nets to support Downs patients, I will believe you are bothered by it. And you are probably correct, I wouldn't be too bothered by it because it is the right decision. That child would have nobody to support and guide it once we got too old to take care of it. Downs sufferers are more likely to be disabled from birth, more likely to have to rely on public benefits throughout their lives, and have a lower life expectancy.

I was disabled at birth. Are you telling me that I should be dead right now?

Btw, I see Not That Guy marked my post with nervous laughter. What, are you scared of me and the fact that I don't take shit when it comes to bullies/internet trolls like yourself?
I might be mentally challenged but the only retarded one I see right now is you.

I stand by my statement. Too often the retarded (not a sleight) end up on public assistance contributing nothing to society. Most end up homeless, in prison or death through violence.

Aborting those who are retarded, in a humane way is acceptable imo. I laughed at your comment, not my fault you cant handle someone who disagrees with you.

Why stop with Down’s Syndrome then? Why not cull all babies with challenges?

Forum List

Back