More than Half of Democrats "Strongly Support" Aborting Babies with Downs Syndrome

Just like the demon savages of yesteryear, the demon savages of today can't get enough child sacrifice.

Democrats are pure evil
This coming from a poster who calls himself "TheGreatSatan"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..................!!!!

giphy.gif

that caregiver should have some choice in the matter.

So the father, a potential caregiver/financial supporter, should have some choice in the matter of whether a woman is going to have an abortion or not?

Many down syndrome people will have to be taken care of their entire lives. Who wants that burden?

That's a HUGE misconception. People with Down Syndrome can and do live extremely normal lives. They graduate high school and or college, get jobs, get married, and have families of their own.

They should have all the choice. Its their life. Nobody elses business.

Yes I agree wholeheartedly, but the only problem there is that babies in the womb don't have voices of their own yet.

And the parents.

Unless they're dying themselves then no that's a false statement.

That's a HUGE misconception. People with Down Syndrome can and do live extremely normal lives. They graduate high school and or college, get jobs, get married, and have families of their own.

Yes I agree wholeheartedly, but the only problem there is that babies in the womb don't have voices of their own yet.

Those with Downs are smarter than Leftists and likeable/loveable.

Really, the discussion should be about terminating Leftists.

Anybody got a wood chipper handy?

Only if the gods promise fertility and victory at war, otherwise, the deal is off!!!
I rather lose a war and die with honor, then sacrifice an innocent life for personal gain.

Infinity is a long time to burn in hell.

I agree with aborting retarded unborn children. They will never be productive members of society, and most often their families lack the financial resources to support the person.

I said "many"
And yes, the parents lives could very well be ruined. People to have dreams of having kids, just to have to take care of them until they die.

Forum List

Back