More than Half of Democrats "Strongly Support" Aborting Babies with Downs Syndrome

Sacrificing and harvesting your child is pure evil.
Im not pro-abortion. I think its abhorrent. But I am however pro-liberty and it certainly isnt the govts business what a woman does with her body, or what a family decides to do.
But in this situation, I understand the choice to abort.

Im not pro-abortion. I think its abhorrent. But I am however pro-liberty and it certainly isnt the govts business what a woman does with her body, or what a family decides to do.
But in this situation, I understand the choice to abort.
Under that same logic, you can justify sacrificing and harvesting old people.

Pure evil.

Under that same logic, you can justify sacrificing and harvesting old people.

Pure evil.
No, that isnt my logic. You are comparing humans that have been alive for decades, vs a fetus that has never seen light, took a breath, or even ate.
There are also retirement homes for old people when their kids dont want to take care of them that is payed for by their social security or retirement plans.

Im not trying to be a smartass. I didnt know how else to explain that question.
Its in the article. If you click on it, you will see it.
I read the article. It said only 10% of DS kids are put up for adoption. 90% are raised by their families. It did say anything about the adoption rate of the 10%

I read the article. It said only 10% of DS kids are put up for adoption. 90% are raised by their families. It did say anything about the adoption rate of the 10%
You are right. I misread it. My apologies.

This is sick. Democrats are sick SOBs. I guess that in a way I still don't not just outright hate the run of the mill Dem and their shills, like the ones we see on this board. I feel that they are unintelligent rubes. These are the kind of people who buy their underwear on HSN, after all. But maybe my empathy and objectivity leads me astray. Maybe they are all predominately sick, rabid dogs. This leads to the next question: does it even matter? I mean, if the rubes cannot be reformed and, thus, continue on a path that is destructive to our otherwise brilliant constitutional republic (I say "otherwise" because in a perfect world leftists would not exist), then it probably should not matter that their offensive behavior is merely negligent as opposed to intentional.

There used to be Democrats who were patriots. Not today. Those days are long gone.
They support the right of the woman to choose.

No, that isnt my logic. You are comparing humans that have been alive for decades, vs a fetus that has never seen light, took a breath, or even ate.
There are also retirement homes for old people when their kids dont want to take care of them that is payed for by their social security or retirement plans.
Imagine the money we could save if we sacrificed and harvested old people instead of taking care of them?

Isn't that a "choice" we should have?

Forum List

Back