More than Half of Democrats "Strongly Support" Aborting Babies with Downs Syndrome

Doesn’t this go against their DEI model of lifting up discriminated against groups of people in society?

Your sad attempt at misdirection does nothing to change the fact that you support the targeted killing of minority children, and I don't.
You didn't answer my question. Which branch of government do you think should control the means of production to satisfy your declared reallocation of recourses?

I support abortion regardless of race. Not because of or in spite of.

Can you answer the above question?

Again, you guys won. Congratulations. Roe v Wade is done. States rights! Yeah! Why are you still complaining? You should be happy and celebrating. Have a drink! Enjoy your victory.

You didn't answer my question. Which branch of government do you think should control the means of production to satisfy your declared reallocation of recourses?

I support abortion regardless of race. Not because of or in spite of.

Can you answer the above question?

Again, you guys won. Congratulations. Roe v Wade is done. States rights! Yeah! Why are you still complaining? You should be happy and celebrating. Have a drink! Enjoy your victory.

Your question is a bullshit misdirection to try to conceal the fact that you support the targeted killing of minority children, and I don't.

I don't want abortion mills "reallocated", I want them gone.

Your question is a bullshit misdirection to try to conceal the fact that you support the targeted killing of minority children, and I don't.

No it's not. It is your claim. I simply am trying to explore the execution of that claim.

I don't want abortion mills "reallocated", I want them gone.
Ahhh, while I disagree, that is reasonable arguement.

Are you walking back your claim that businesses should not be built in areas based on race or affluence but instead on maximizing goods and services?

No it's not. It is your claim. I simply am trying to explore the execution of that claim.

Ahhh, while I disagree, that is reasonable arguement.

Are you walking back your claim that businesses should not be built in areas based on race or affluence but instead on maximizing goods and services?

I never claimed that, you just lied about it.

I want all abortion mills gone. You support the targeted killing of minority children, and I don't.

I never claimed that, you just lied about it.

What other conclusion can be drawn when you make these comments?

"Yup. That's been proven numerous times. You people aggressively market predatory loans to black people, just like you target them for abortions."
"Just like you people target blacks for predatory lending, you target them for abortions. Those are facts."

How else did you plan to compel companies like PP or loan stores to build stores equally in both affluent and poor neighborhoods so they can't maximize goods and services?

The fed would have to do this, right?

I want all abortion mills gone. You support the targeted killing of minority children, and I don't.
So you keep repeating and I have pointed out you are wrong.

Forum List

Back