More than 70 episodes of Joe Rogan's podcast are no longer on Spotify

Conservatives ruin everything. Here is Spotify’s stock. They’ve lost $30 B in value. That’s thirty billion dollars. Rogan and Spotify wont survive this intact.

FC317DA9-1B33-4911-BFFF-2FC1F0EB6FC3.jpeg

Conor McGregor shows you how to apologize to leftist milquetoasts.

This is for you Joe Rogan. Take a lesson.

Spotify quietly removed roughly 70 episodes of Joe Rogan's podcast after expressing support for the comedian, who's stirred controversy for spreading COVID misinformation. Rogan went on Instagram Saturday to discuss the content of the old episodes, addressing two videos on social media of him saying the n-word and another where he described a black neighborhood as being similar to the Planet of the Apes movie.

"I'm stupid. I don't know anything."

-- Joe Rogan

Is Spotify justified in censoring Rogan?
No, this is America.

• Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare and has occurred in approximately 5 people per one million vaccinated in the United States. Anaphylaxis, a severe type of allergic reaction, can occur after any kind of vaccination. If it happens, healthcare providers can effectively and immediately treat the reaction. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis.

Stop reading all that COVID conspiracy crap. The CDC reports on vaccine complications. Looks like the Johnson and Johnson vaccine has all the complications and they're like 1 in a million people who get the complications.

Anaphylaxis is the most common complication it only affects 5 out of a million. And they can give you a shot to cure that.

Sheesh.
You are the one reading all the crap. Where are the actual statistics instead of just CDC babbling? I swear, are you stupid or something Forrest??

Spotify quietly removed roughly 70 episodes of Joe Rogan's podcast after expressing support for the comedian, who's stirred controversy for spreading COVID misinformation. Rogan went on Instagram Saturday to discuss the content of the old episodes, addressing two videos on social media of him saying the n-word and another where he described a black neighborhood as being similar to the Planet of the Apes movie.

"I'm stupid. I don't know anything."

-- Joe Rogan

Is Spotify justified in censoring Rogan?
The Gestapo at it again. Misinformation according to what or whom, the Reich??

Over 115 episodes cut so far. This is over the racism not the covid lies. I guess the total will go up as the researchers work through the episodes.

Maybe he shouldnt compare black people to apes ? Just a thought.
"Researchers"? I thought the swastikas on their shirts and their goosestepping identified them as something else....

Forum List

Back