MSNBC Fires Joy Reid

download (16).jpeg

Been using this one a lot lately.

Just a minute fellas. From I read she hasn't been fired yet. A tweet by Jon Nicosia (who?) suggests that her show will be axed this spring, that ain't the same thing as getting fired. IOW, maybe she's gone and maybe she isn't. Maybe there's another source somewhere that says something different.

I doubt that MSNBC would dare fire Ms. R.

Just as it definitely would not dare fire the Rev. Alfred Sharpton.

I do not wish to be unkind (really!), but the "Today" show would not dare fire that gentleman who gives the weather, either.

Because those three persons are doing such a great job? Maybe.

But then again, maybe for another reason that needs no elaboration.

Just a minute fellas. From I read she hasn't been fired yet. A tweet by Jon Nicosia (who?) suggests that her show will be axed this spring, that ain't the same thing as getting fired. IOW, maybe she's gone and maybe she isn't. Maybe there's another source somewhere that says something different.
Yeah, that gutless bunch probably WOULD "run it up the flagpole to see who salutes" before sticking their corporate necks out.

Some day, "news" will be exactly that. NEWS. No more "panels of OPINIONS" that are all one sided. Journalism has turned into Hollyweird opinon shows..NOT NEWS.

Forum List

Back