More than 100 absentee ballots bound for Louisville voters found in dumpster

That is horrible

You know what those voters should do?
Ask for another ballot

There was a lot of mail in there apparently...there happened to be ballots in amongst them.

Several crates of undelivered mail were taken from the dumpster by members of the Office of the Inspector General shortly thereafter.

I dunno if there's a topic on this, sorry if there is. Anyway. Here we go again.
It's kind of suspicious that this keeps happening. I ask myself, who does it help to throw doubt on the election? Who's been saying there's a problem with mail-in voting? I think the backgrounds of those mail carriers needs to be investigated.

It's kind of suspicious that this keeps happening. I ask myself, who does it help to throw doubt on the election? Who's been saying there's a problem with mail-in voting? I think the backgrounds of those mail carriers needs to be investigated.

A lot of the mail carriers throw away the ads and other junk mail around here. Guess they just don't feel like screwin around with em. It's pure laziness most of the time.

I hate when my box is full of ads. And then you only get one stupid letter. And its a bill? lol. I finally was able to opt out of getting all of that junk. So now all I get is mail.

I've accidentally thrown out mail that was all mixed up with that stuff. Once, I acidentally threw out a check for 19,000 Federal Reserve Notes for a project I'd done six months prior. It was just dumb luck that I found it.

A lot of the mail carriers throw away the ads and other junk mail around here. Guess they just don't feel like screwin around with em. It's pure laziness most of the time.

I hate when my box is full of ads. And then you only get one stupid letter. And its a bill? lol. I finally was able to opt out of getting all of that junk. So now all I get is mail.

I've accidentally thrown out mail that was all mixed up with that stuff. Once, I acidentally threw out a check for 19,000 Federal Reserve Notes for a project I'd done six months prior. It was just dumb luck that I found it.
A lot of the mail carriers throw away the ads and other junk mail around here

so how do you know this?....have you witnessed them doing this?....

A lot of the mail carriers throw away the ads and other junk mail around here

so how do you know this?....have you witnessed them doing this?....
Funny how the topic has changed from ballots to junk mail. It's obvious to me that some people are trying to throw doubt on the election and when called out about it, try to deflect! Better luck next time.

Funny how the topic has changed from ballots to junk mail. It's obvious to me that some people are trying to throw doubt on the election and when called out about it, try to deflect! Better luck next time.

The topic wasn't changed to anything. There are always questions to be asked.

Unlike you half-wits, I'm a little more prone to looking at any possibilities as to why it's happening. That's how funtional discussion/debate works. Try it once in a while, winger.

The topic wasn't changed to anything. There are always questions to be asked. Unlike you half-wits, I'm a little more prone to looking at any possibilities as to why it's happening. That's how funtional discussion/debate works. Try it once in a while, winger.
Funny how questions are asked and answered, then the next day they're asked again. Anyone with half a brain should realize those aren't honest questions, but attempts to undermine our democracy.

I prefer voters vote in person. There are some mistakes and negligence is some precincts [and they should be found and corrected] but those mistakes are negligible in terms of the overall vote. Rampant voter fraud is and has always been a lie.

I prefer voters vote in person. There are some mistakes and negligence is some precincts [and they should be found and corrected] but those mistakes are negligible in terms of the overall vote. Rampant voter fraud is a lie.

Definitely more secure voting in person.

I'd tend to agree with your latter point. Flip side of it is that when it does happen, it's not just one vote that gets tossed or removed from the proper chain of custody. We're talking hundreds, even thousands of ballots. Maybe more beyond locality.

I believe Tulsi Gabbard is sponsoring a bill with regard to resolving the problems going on particularly with the chain of custody.

Last edited:
I prefer voters vote in person. There are some mistakes and negligence is some precincts [and they should be found and corrected] but those mistakes are negligible in terms of the overall vote. Rampant voter fraud is a lie.

Definitely more secure voting in person.
I prefer in person voting solely because too many people make mistakes in filling out their ballots and thus have their ballots disqualified. Vote at the polls to be on the safe side.

What are you doing on the board, if you need to ask? Go back and take a civics class. :rolleyes-41:

No, tell us. You said there are attempts to undermine ''our democracy.''

Tell us all what ''our democracy'' is, please.

Come on, Konrad. Show us all how smart you are. We all love to learn. I know I do.

What are you doing on the board, if you need to ask? Go back and take a civics class.
No, tell us. You said there are attempts to undermine ''our democracy.'' Tell us all what ''our democracy'' is, please. Come on, Konrad. Show us all how smart you are. We all love to learn. I know I do.
Don't have time for trolls asking stupid questions. Go ask a 6th grader. They probably have a better handle on what being a citizen means than you do.

That is horrible

You know what those voters should do?
Ask for another ballot

I think they already mailed them out to people.

Thankfully, they were found in the trash. Otherwise, it'd likely have been a different outcome.

No, tell us. You said there are attempts to undermine ''our democracy.'' Tell us all what ''our democracy'' is, please. Come on, Konrad. Show us all how smart you are. We all love to learn. I know I do.
Don't have time for trolls asking stupid questions. Go ask a 6th grader.

Didn't he already ask you?

Forum List

Back