Are you nervous and who wins your state ??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Today was the first day that I actually felt real nerves of the big election . I am 100 percent behind Trump. The last time I ever admired any president was RR but I was only 7 yrs old

Biden will win my home state of Nevada !
It’s all LA trash everywhere you go !!
No way T can win as Nevada is a tiny LA

Landslide Biden.

I'm not nervous at all. Did you see the 11 hour line of Black people in line to vote? That tells you everything. Over 15 million votes cast already during the past few days of early voting. Unheard of. Historic voting levels, beating the Blue Wave of 2018.

What has Trump done to earn back a single one of those lost 2018 votes? And that was before his total failure on Covid, before "suckers and losers", before "I'm ending your social security", before "I owe $421 MILLION dollars in personal loans", before Impeachment.

Our long national nightmare is almost over.

It could ju
Landslide Biden.

I'm not nervous at all. Did you see the 11 hour line of Black people in line to vote? That tells you everything. Over 15 million votes cast already during the past few days of early voting. Unheard of. Historic voting levels, beating the Blue Wave of 2018.

What has Trump done to earn back a single one of those lost 2018 votes? And that was before his total failure on Covid, before "suckers and losers", before "I'm ending your social security", before "I owe $421 MILLION dollars in personal loans", before Impeachment.

I could be just be beginning!

Today was the first day that I actually felt real nerves of the big election . I am 100 percent behind Trump. The last time I ever admired any president was RR but I was only 7 yrs old

A few weeks ago, I drove through a half dozen counties along US 6 and Trump signs outnumber Sleepy Joe's by 10 to 1, as far east as the Tremendous City of Sweden Valley.

Joe's going to getting schlonged hugely.

Landslide Biden.

Trump helped blacks more than any other president!

Watch Trump lose Iowa with crap like this. He dismisses coverage of Iowa floods because they're ignoring his fake Nobel Prize nomination. He's demented. And the audience is finally starting to see it.

Seriously, how do you all keep deceiving yourselves that he's not an unwell man? He's clearly disturbed.

Watch Trump lose Iowa with crap like this. He dismisses coverage of Iowa floods because they're ignoring his fake Nobel Prize nomination. He's demented. And the audience is finally starting to see it.

Seriously, how do you all keep deceiving yourselves that he's not an unwell man? He's clearly disturbed.

I agree with you that he is well. ( "Not unwell" is a double negative which means "he's well."

I agree with you that he is well. ( "Not unwell" is a double negative which means "he's well."

Oh, you tried so hard. :lol:

FAIL. Reason: Reading comprehension.

LOL. You still don't get it, do you? Not Un well. If he is NOT unwell, he must be well.

Examples of Double Negatives:
  • I don't want nothing. (If you don't want "nothing," you must want "something.")
  • She didn't see nothing. (If she didn't see "nothing," she must have seen "something.")
  • He is not unattractive. (This might be a time when a double negative is needed-the person doesn't want to say he is...
  • I did not know neither the date nor the month.
I didn't mean to embarrass you, until you said "Fail: Reading Comprehension. Just trying to help.

East of the strip is old and nobody goes there unless youheaded to Nellis or the Track.

Summerlin is pretty nice.

I Love Vegas.

LOL. You still don't get it, do you? Not Un well. If he is NOT unwell, he must be well.

Examples of Double Negatives:
  • I don't want nothing. (If you don't want "nothing," you must want "something.")
  • She didn't see nothing. (If she didn't see "nothing," she must have seen "something.")
  • He is not unattractive. (This might be a time when a double negative is needed-the person doesn't want to say he is...
  • I did not know neither the date nor the month.
I didn't mean to embarrass you, until you said "Fail: Reading Comprehension. Just trying to help.

But this isn't a double negative.

Seriously, how do you all keep deceiving yourselves that he's not an unwell man?

If I said Seriously, how do you all keep deceiving yourselves that he IS an unwell man?

That would be saying that you Trumpers think he's sick. Get it?

No? :lol:

My state's going Trump. It's currently Trump +9. And we don't have a Senatorial race this year. Sent Lindsay Graham a little money...and Joni Ernst...but Trump got the lion's share.

I expect Biden to win my state. Voting in this state is completely rigged. There are no elections that aren't frauldulent.

Forum List

Back