More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
A whole community of white people in Brooklyn had a meeting to share their fears about a new charter school in their area that will have predomenantly Black students. They claimed it's not about race, but they are concerned the HEIGHT of the Black kids might scare the white kids

Tall people are not the ones shooting up schools. It's THEIR children.

But I'm not surprised. Midwood, Kensington, Mapleton and Bensonhurst are huge tight knit jewish neighborhoods They got a lot of push in those neighborhoods with having there own businesses. They are very Codified

EKbZTLHUYAA5Io6.jpg

I want to say one final thing

White people are not scared of black people

That's just games they run on black ppl. They're trying to play to our ego when they say shit like that. It's lie

That's the go to excuse they use to kill us.

Black man shoots and kills racist white supremacist for using racial slurs in Florida

Now we need to stand with that brother by raising legal fees to defend himself. Carry on, just another Darwin award handed out.
So, is language a good enough reason to shoot somebody?
O please. Black ppl have tried every peaceful way there is to try to get whites to stop their bullshit.

We've tried marching, singing, balloting, walking, writing about it, making films. Black ppl are the most peaceful ppl on earth. Because if the shoe was on the other foot ? Whites would have a murderous rage towards blk ppl.

So yes. He was a 100% correct to kill him. You have to speak the language of the white man and the white man only understands violence. So you have to talk in a way that he understands.
A lot of resources have been spent and a lot of resources have been wasted to uplift African Americans. There are people who like things the way they are. They know how to play the money game. Unfortunately there are many who do not. There is a monetary system within the national monetary system in poorer neighborhoods. Opportunities are there. In many fields African Americans are competitive. But in others, they have not yet shown that in numbers needed to keep our nation competitive. I am talking the best of the best. I am not that. Perhaps you are uncomfortable that there is not enough representation in the real movers and shakers.

Let's ignore the years of laws that excluded black and make silly comments about resources that mainly went to poor whites.
No, lets not. If resources were given to a group of blacks and ended up being wasted, then the poster is accurate-you can't fight that logic.

There is no logic in a double standard.

243 years of resources have gone to whites. And in some cases they wasted them. But they continue to get them. For 188 years by laws and policies, blacks were excluded from these resources. To truly equalize things, whites would have to be denied resources for 188 years and used for blacks and other people of color. But given the infantile mindset of whites like you, that won't happen. So I will not be considering your racist opinion on this matter.

quote-the-white-man-is-not-inherently-evil-but-america-s-racist-society-influences-him-to-malcolm-x-55-95-43.jpg

Last edited:
Now learn how to spell 'snake's' jerk-off!
I have a low IQ. Isn't bad spelling a result of having a low IQ ?

Cut me some slack man. I can't compete with you. I can't compete with all that white male high IQ running through your veins.

Now the question I wanna know from all you guys who are always running around trying to prove hos stupid blk ppl are is this

What do you do with race of black people that you claim are intellectually inferior (On average) ?

The doing part. Not the assessment part

Because I've noticed you guys always wimp out when it comes to talking about what should be done.

Because call me intellectually inferior all day

I don't give a shit about that.

Get to the doing part.

Cut me some slack man. I can't compete with you. I can't compete with all that white male high IQ running through your veins.

Now the question I wanna know from all you guys who are always running around trying to prove hos stupid blk ppl are is this

What do you do with race of black people that you claim are intellectually inferior (On average) ?

Because I've noticed you guys always wimp out when it comes to talking about what should be done.

Get to the doing part.
At the rate black people are murdering each other for a fucking pair of running shoes and aborting their babies your question is moot.

Get to the doing part.
At the rate black people are murdering each other for a fucking pair of running shoes and aborting their babies your question is moot.
Let go bk to the IQ thing. Ok ?

What do you do with a race of blk ppl who you claim are stupid on average?

Name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do? For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

Sure - A black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism, that is an INDIVIDUAL acting as an INDIVIDUAL and there is no SYSTEM in place that will support his right to harm you, In fact, he will go to JAIL.

As to your link. It was on the 23rd Nov. Right ? But guess what ? He was caught on the 24th

And bear in mind. This was a homeless man who didn't kill anyone. But the system of white supremacy shut that down in a minute and now he's gonna spend a long time in Shawshank.

Racial bias on the part of black folks, even the most vicious is pretty impotent.

Let's say he hates white people. And yet what kind of power have? None. He was in a position to kill no one, and if he were to try he would go to jail. Forever. That’s not racism. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives. And there are virtually no black folkswho can do any of that. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly.

That's why white policeman can murder black people and get away with it because there is a SYSTEM in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison SYSTEMS
Anybody who would believe this bullshit, is in a bad way

Name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do? For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

Sure - A black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism, that is an INDIVIDUAL acting as an INDIVIDUAL and there is no SYSTEM in place that will support his right to harm you, In fact, he will go to JAIL.

As to your link. It was on the 23rd Nov. Right ? But guess what ? He was caught on the 24th

And bear in mind. This was a homeless man who didn't kill anyone. But the system of white supremacy shut that down in a minute and now he's gonna spend a long time in Shawshank.

Racial bias on the part of black folks, even the most vicious is pretty impotent.

Let's say he hates white people. And yet what kind of power have? None. He was in a position to kill no one, and if he were to try he would go to jail. Forever. That’s not racism. Racism is when you can deny people jobs, housing, health care, decent educations, or their physical freedom via the justice system, thereby wrecking their lives. And there are virtually no black folkswho can do any of that. But there are white folks in positions to do those things, and who do them regularly.

That's why white policeman can murder black people and get away with it because there is a SYSTEM in place that allows them to do it. (the courts, the police, the judge, the prison SYSTEMS
Black cops kills black criminals. Black cops kill white criminals. I don't know of any whites who have the power to deny blacks anything. Redefining what racism is just makes people look desperate to find fault with whites only. Hating someone just because of their skin color IS racism.

So the members of the SCOTUS are in a bad way. And the congress. So are most criminal justice professionals.

So the members of the SCOTUS are in a bad way. And the congress. So are most criminal justice professionals.
Who is stopping you from doing any of the above? Not all white people get the housing, health care, education, etc. that they apply for. Did you ever once think that MAYBE, just MAYBE it isn't always racism?

A whole community of white people in Brooklyn had a meeting to share their fears about a new charter school in their area that will have predomenantly Black students. They claimed it's not about race, but they are concerned the HEIGHT of the Black kids might scare the white kids

But I'm not surprised. Midwood, Kensington, Mapleton and Bensonhurst are huge tight knit jewish neighborhoods They got a lot of push in those neighborhoods with having there own businesses. They are very Codified

EKbZTLHUYAA5Io6.jpg

That's just games they run on black ppl. They're trying to play to our ego when they say shit like that. It's lie

It isn't really the height of the students. It's the 17 year old black students in 7th grade with 12 year old white students.

EKbZTLHUYAA5Io6.jpg

It isn't really the height of the students. It's the 17 year old black students in 7th grade with 12 year old white students.

Doesn't happen.

EKbZTLHUYAA5Io6.jpg

Doesn't happen.
Yeah, by 17 they're usually knocked up, in juvy or both. Some thugs like Trayvon are even dead by that age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back