More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no nastiness toward black people. I only said that the ones still in poverty have it within themselves to move beyond that, and I refuse to blame racism for everything - as you insist everyone should do. It’s a typical liberal attitude: “believe the way *I* demand, or you are a racist!”

Your arrogance and sense of superiority over me jump off the screen, and solely for the fact that I won’t submit to the leftist position.

And I ask for now the 8th time:

If racism is why some blacks are still in poverty, then why are MOST blacks not in poverty?

Another dumb ass question.

The proper question is why has black poverty remained double that of whites for the last 60 years?

ALL RISE!

This afternoons lesson:

MEDIAN INCOME BY RACE

The median income for black households compared to non-Hispanic whites for the last 50 years show a history of earnings inequality. The numbers used were from the U.S. Census Bureau, Current Population Survey Annual Social and Economic Supplements (CPS ASEC), Table H-5 Race and Hispanic Origin of Householder--Households by Median and Mean Income: 1967 to 2020. Again, this will reflect that the unwed mother and fatherless home are not the sole cause of economic hardship. It is caused by a problem most want to deny.

In 1972, the American household median income was $9,697 per year. The median income for non-Hispanic white households was $10,318 per year; for Black households, it was $5,938. Black household median income was 58 percent of white households. In 1974, the American household median income was $11,197 per year. The median income for non-Hispanic white households was $11,810 per year; for black households, $6,964. Black household median income was 59 percent of what whites made.

Twenty years after the Civil Rights Act was passed (1984), the American household median income was $22,415 per year. The median income for non-Hispanic white households was $24,138 per year; for Blacks, $13,471. Black household median income was 55.8 percent of non-Hispanic white households. In 2004, the annual American household median income was $44,334. The median yearly income for non-Hispanic white households was $48,910; for blacks it was $30,095. Black household median income was 61.5 percent of non-Hispanic whites.

In 2014, the annual American median income was $53,657 per year. The median yearly income for non-Hispanic White households was $60.256; for Black households, $35,398. Black household income was 58.7 percent of what Whites made. In 2020, the American household median income was $67,521 per year. The median income for non-Hispanic White households was $74.912; for Blacks households, $45,870. Black household median income was 61 percent of white households in 2020.

At no time from 1959 through 2020 have whites and blacks come close to having equal income. It has not mattered whether America was practicing segregation. It has not mattered that blacks have become better educated. It has not mattered if black households were traditional two parent, two cars, a dog, two children having, good church-going members of American society. We have had two terms of a black president, and still, the median income for blacks has been less than whites. Most certainly, if a black man can manage a nation, he can run a corporation. If a black woman can run the second-largest Department of Justice in America and serve as Vice President, she can manage your local Wal-Mart. Sixty-eight years ago, Brown v. Topeka ended segregation in schools. Fifty-eight years ago, Civil Rights for everyone became law. This situation is not about the failure of “black culture” or so-called liberal handout policies. The root cause of the problems blacks face today is continuing white racism.

I have no nastiness toward black people. I only said that the ones still in poverty have it within themselves to move beyond that, and I refuse to blame racism for everything - as you insist everyone should do. It’s a typical liberal attitude: “believe the way *I* demand, or you are a racist!”

Your arrogance and sense of superiority over me jump off the screen, and solely for the fact that I won’t submit to the leftist position.

And I ask for now the 8th time:

If racism is why some blacks are still in poverty, then why are MOST blacks not in poverty?
You are white. You don't face racism. Therefore you don't know the toll it takes on a person. If Michelle Obama has battled depression due to racism, what in the hell do you think the 30 year old black cashier at Wal Mart is battling? Fuck your question, the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. I say that after 61 years of facing it. I am not some entitled white female bitty affirmative action hire living off hubbys dime who thinks that because she's white that her opinion matters more than our lived experience.

He will never get the punishment he actually deserves and there was so much premeditation involved in his actions, including the fact that he live streamed his murders that the trial is just a formality.

He deserves to live in fear for his life for the rest of his life and if there is any justice in this world, one or more individuals will see to it that he does.
Since we don't condone judicial torture in this country, I agree he won't get the punishment he deserves. People like him are a waste of good oxygen. But he still deserves a fair and impartial trial before being executed. Unfortunately, New York doesn't execute prisoners anymore so he will live for decades in solitary confinement because he wouldn't last an hour in general population.

Last edited:
Really? Your argument is "but those guys did it too!"? It doesn't make sense to tell someone who is being treated poorly in their own country that they should be thankful they're not treated as poorly as some others in another country. But I suspect that you already know this and just threw that out there as a deflection.

What Hitler and the Nazi did to the Jewish people was horrific but when it was done the whole world (mostly) rallied to the defense of the Jewish people, eventually they were rescued and their ordeal ended. They were even paid reparations to try to help compensate for some of their losses.

As opposed to the United States were our government and the racist members of society constantly downplay their part in an ongoing campaign that has lasted centuries.

Nobody tells the Jewish people to shut up about the Holocaust and get over it which occurred in the 40s, but if black people lament the torching of the most affluent black neighborhood in the United States during a riot by a mob of angry white people, causing untold death and destruction, yet not a single white person was ever held accountable nor a single black person ever compensated for their losses in any way, we're told to suck it up.

3000 white people who killed many people, looted the black banks, destroyed every inch of the community yet not a one of them was ever arrested, let alone convicted?

Oh wait, the white sheriff was arrested for refusing to turn over the black teenager who was falsely accused to the lynch mob.
Nobody rallied to the defense of the Jews in the camps. The war just continued until the camps were liberated. After the war most countries wouldn't even support the founding of Israel. It took a lot of arm-twisting by the USA to get thirty-three countries to support it.

Nobody rallied to the defense of the Jews in the camps. The war just continued until the camps were liberated. After the war most countries wouldn't even support the founding of Israel. It took a lot of arm-twisting by the USA to get thirty-three countries to support it.
Precisely! What’s this rallying to the defense of Jews bit? Roosevelt knew of Hitler’s anti-Jew campaign long before he did anything, and was in quite fact willing - and did - send back a shipload of fleeing Jewish refugees back into Hitler’s arms.

The (false) claim that everyone raced to the Jews’ defense is a way to explain how Jews, subjected to unspeakable horrors due to bigotry, managed to go from poverty to middle class success in a single generation - while blacks are still blaming long-ago racism on why a segment of them are in poverty.

You will hear all sorts of excuses from blacks, like Vine, who become enraged and lash out with “racist!” and “evil,” when it is brought to their attention that with the right choices, one can move from the bottom of the barrel to a respectable middle class life in a decade or so, and while facing horrible prejudice. This is particularly obvious when looking at the Jews.

Even WITHIN the same decade that my father lost his grandmother, aunt, and four cousins to Hitler, and witnessed the defeat as week after week, his own mother waited for a letter - from anyone….her own mother, or her sister, or perhaps one of the neices or nephews - that NEVER CAME, he moved from living in poor tenement housing at age 20 to a house in the suburbs at age 30, with wife and baby in tow.

If Jews can move from poverty to the middle class within 10 years, and within years of Hitler’s assault, and then to outright affluence 10 years after that, then blacks, with the added benefit of Affirmative Action, should have been able to do it in two generations. MOST DID. The ones who did not made bad choices.

There is no equivalence here because their socialization was different. When whites such as yourself try making these comparisons you should consider such things.

Brooks grew up facing the racism those like you put on blacks. The Buffalo shooter was radicalized by a bunch of lies that are fairly similar to some of the opinions you have expressed. This does not justify Brooks actions but it should allow you to understand what years of facing white racism can do.

Um, it kind of sounds like you are justifying what Brooks did, and those grannies had it coming.

Brooks is a 39 year of man who has an arrest record going back to he was 17.... but I'm sure you will blame "racism" for that and not, you know, hold him to account for his bad behavior.

If anything, the criminal justice system was too lenient with him.

Brooks was charged with his first felony -- substantial battery intending bodily harm -- when he was just 17 years old, in 1999. Brooks was sentenced to three years probation, and then hit with two misdemeanor charges in 2002 and 2003.

In 2005, Brooks moved to Reno, Nevada. While in Reno, he raped and impregnated an underage girl who who he claims told him she was 18 at the time.

Brooks pleaded guilty to rape and settled the case, but he was forced to register as a sex offender.

Between 2009 and 2011, Brooks was in and out of prison. During this period, he was convicted of several violent crimes, including strangulation and suffocation.

In 2011, Brooks was charged with restricting or obstructing an officer. Five years later, he was arrested once again, this time for failing to register as a sex offender.

In 2020, Brooks fired a gun at his own nephew -- they reportedly fought over a cellphone. This incident resulted in Brooks being charged with recklessly endangering safety and use of a dangerous weapon.

Brooks was facing 10 years in prison for shooting at his nephew, but the COVID-19 pandemic prevented the court from giving him a speedy trial, so he was released in February 2021 on a $500 bail.

After being released, Brooks moved to Georgia, where he was arrested for misdemeanor battery but quickly released from jail.

Brooks then moved back to Wisconsin, where he lived at the American Inn motel in Milwaukee’s Lenox Heights neighborhood with his ex-girlfriend.

Brooks allegedly abused and beat the woman, and chased after her when she tried to escape.

Ultimately, he was charged with recklessly endangering safety, bail jumping, battery and disorderly conduct, but was given a bail of $1,000.

Just show me a link.

We are gonna SLOW WALK this.
We’re gonna go real slow.

So I’ll ask you for 3rd time

You say blk ppl with lower scores get in university over whites with higher scores

I can only work so hard with your learning disability, Paul.

As they are packing up, I often ask the reps about their admission requirements for minority students since there are a significant number of these kids at Ben’s school. What I’ve discovered is that the college admission requirements for minority applicants are almost always lower.

Colleges want their student bodies to be ethnically diversified so they are willing to reduce the admission standards for minority students who don’t have access to SAT prep tutors and other advantages that many suburban teenagers enjoy.

It’s a touchy subject, however, which is why colleges don’t publicize the lower admission requirements for minority applicants.

Now, unlike LISA, I don't have a problem with this, mostly. I consider it balancing the scales. Give them the opportunity to do the hard work, and they'll prosper.

What arrogance & sense of superiority? Just because I keep correcting your misconceptions about black people, as a black person who has lived what you all have only read about? And then occasionally throwing in another fact about the dehumanization of black people in the United States by racist whites?

Lisa no one has asked or demanded that you DO anything but if you keep posting lies about black people, especially the ones who are least able to defend themselves, you are going to continue to get push back, it's that simple.

I can't tell what you're more upset about, the fact that I have Jewish people in my life who care about me or because I suggested your sister perhaps find a wet nurse until the formula shortage gets sorted out. I heard that there is a huge planeload of it en route to the U.S. as we speak.

Being violent to white ppl and believing white ppl are an inferior race are two totally different things.

Did Darrell Brooks say he was a black supremacist?

Did Darrell Brooks say that white ppl are inferior?

Did Darrel Brooks say that white ppls place is in Europe and white ppl are invaders and that America is blk ppls home since blk ppl built it ?

Naw, Darrell Brooks (AKA MathBoi Fly) posted a lot of BLM crap on his social media... before he ran over a bunch of defenseless grannies just trying to have a nice Christmas parade.

If anything, as you can see by the above, he gave AMPLE warning he was a piece of shit who was going to do something bad if he wasn't locked up, but the system just kept kicking him out anyway.

Facebook posts also show the amateur rapper, who went by his stage name, MathBoi Fly, had shared a series of links and memes relating to race and white privilege in June 2020, when protests erupted over the death of George Floyd.

In a post from June 9, 2020, Brooks wrote: 'LEARNED ND TAUGHT BEHAVIOR!! so when we start bakk knokkin white people TF out ion wanna hear it...the old white ppl 2, KNOKK DEM TF OUT!! PERIOD..' followed by a middle finger and expletive emoji.

Among the brow-raising social media posts that surfaced on Tuesday was a meme about Adolf Hitler and the identity of the 'real Jews'.

The graphic - posted on November 2015 - claimed negros are 'the true Hebrews' and that America had moved 'false white Jews into a state of Israel'.

The post seemed to promote the views of the Black Hebrew Israelites who believe African Americans are literal descendants of the Israelites in the Bible.

What arrogance & sense of superiority? Just because I keep correcting your misconceptions about black people, as a black person who has lived what you all have only read about? And then occasionally throwing in another fact about the dehumanization of black people in the United States by racist whites?

Lisa no one has asked or demanded that you DO anything but if you keep posting lies about black people, especially the ones who are least able to defend themselves, you are going to continue to get push back, it's that simple.

I can't tell what you're more upset about, the fact that I have Jewish people in my life who care about me or because I suggested your sister perhaps find a wet nurse until the formula shortage gets sorted out. I heard that there is a huge planeload of it en route to the U.S. as we speak.
I have posted no lies about black people. You are just angry that I pointed out that blacks have it within themselves to move out of poverty by making responsible choices, rather than blame racism. And the fact that the majority of blacks are NOT in poverty proves it - they made the right choices. Just like the poor Jews who made the right choices.

And why would I be upset that you have Jewish people in your life? You’re so enraged that I’m holding blacks responsible for their own actions, just as I do whites, has you making no sense.

(And it’s my niece, not my sister, re the baby formula, and yes, we heard about the big shipment and hope that this latest Biden disaster will soon be under control.)

Joe, a decade ago whites were using the same excuses. 50,000 people aren't fighting cops and thinking they can win. The simple reality is that there are way too many bad cops and people like you are willing to make excuses for them. There should be no DWB and whites carry shit but don't get searched. Now you have made enough excuses. It's time you started to listen. Let's start with your racist comments about dumb blacks and affirmative action.

There is a case coming up that you need to learn the facts about. Let us look at the particulars in Students for Fair Admissions v. President & Fellows of Harvard College. It is a case first filed in 2014.

Um, yeah, not really interested in rehashing this case. The point is, Asians with higher scores than blacks are being rejected for top universities, to fight 'Racism", when in fact, it's shifting racism from one minority group to another.

I don't have a big problem with this in principle, because the Whites and Asians can go to state colleges and still do pretty well, and we need more black representation in the elite schools that for some reason run this country.

Of course, maybe a solution would be to get rid of "elite" college designations and judge people on their individual merits. Graduating from Yale doesn't make you smart. It just makes you privileged.

1653252144828.png

There are a lot of bad cops out there. And frankly, the system needs to get better at weeding them out.

But there are also a lot of cops out there trying to do the right thing, and they get treated like shit and stress out and make mistakes. And they are just giving up.

Take Chicago. (Yes, I got to hear another rant from my brother on how his buddy was mistreated by the system!) Well right now, Chicago is down to 11,699 officers, down from a high of 14,000. Mayor Beetlejuice had to LOWER standards for new cops to try to fill in the gap. Crime is at an all time high. businesses are abandoning downtown.

This to you is progress? Because quite honestly, I live in a nice mostly white suburb where we have plenty of cops who will happily pull you over and get no guff for it. (I got pulled over in January for a burned out headlight. I'm sure if I WERE black, I'd have gotten a ticket and maybe gotten my car searched.) The main victims of the "War on Cops" are the people who live in the communities you worry about.

Last edited:
Precisely! What’s this rallying to the defense of Jews bit? Roosevelt knew of Hitler’s anti-Jew campaign long before he did anything, and was in quite fact willing - and did - send back a shipload of fleeing Jewish refugees back into Hitler’s arms.

The (false) claim that everyone raced to the Jews’ defense is a way to explain how Jews, subjected to unspeakable horrors due to bigotry, managed to go from poverty to middle class success in a single generation - while blacks are still blaming long-ago racism on why a segment of them are in poverty.

You will hear all sorts of excuses from blacks, like Vine, who become enraged and lash out with “racist!” and “evil,” when it is brought to their attention that with the right choices, one can move from the bottom of the barrel to a respectable middle class life in a decade or so, and while facing horrible prejudice. This is particularly obvious when looking at the Jews.

Even WITHIN the same decade that my father lost his grandmother, aunt, and four cousins to Hitler, and witnessed the defeat as week after week, his own mother waited for a letter - from anyone….her own mother, or her sister, or perhaps one of the neices or nephews - that NEVER CAME, he moved from living in poor tenement housing at age 20 to a house in the suburbs at age 30, with wife and baby in tow.

If Jews can move from poverty to the middle class within 10 years, and within years of Hitler’s assault, and then to outright affluence 10 years after that, then blacks, with the added benefit of Affirmative Action, should have been able to do it in two generations. MOST DID. The ones who did not made bad choices.
1. You all are acting like we had 24/7 coverage of what was going on in Germany like the coverage we have today of the devastation in Ukraine. EVENTUALLY people came to the aid of those being persecuted, tortured and killed by Hitler.

2. I suspect that you don't think what's happening in Ukraine is as bad as what happened to the Jewish people.

3. My grandfather fought Hitler as a Tuskegee Airman and lost his life during his service so your ingratitude towards t;hose who risked their lives for your people and how you treat their descendants speaks volumes about YOU

4. So Lisa, can you explain how your entire family moved from being penniless to affluence in a 10 year period. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love to simply emulate what you all have done if it's such an easy and obtainable feat. And please include enough details so that we can reproduce it in a simulation at least and don't forget to include the ages of each of the family members when they began their rise to affluence, the exact steps they took to obtain and what help they had getting there.

I can only work so hard with your learning disability, Paul.

As they are packing up, I often ask the reps about their admission requirements for minority students since there are a significant number of these kids at Ben’s school. What I’ve discovered is that the college admission requirements for minority applicants are almost always lower.

Colleges want their student bodies to be ethnically diversified so they are willing to reduce the admission standards for minority students who don’t have access to SAT prep tutors and other advantages that many suburban teenagers enjoy.

It’s a touchy subject, however, which is why colleges don’t publicize the lower admission requirements for minority applicants.

Now, unlike LISA, I don't have a problem with this, mostly. I consider it balancing the scales. Give them the opportunity to do the hard work, and they'll prosper.
Show me a link from a university were they say they allowing blk ppl in with lower scores than whites ?

Still waiting

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I guess this clip has gone viral and maybe most have seen it but it's a very rare instance like (one in a thousand) where a white person doesn't go along with other white supremacist.

Couple get into an uber and were like "You're a white guy" like they were grateful....but interestingly.....look at the shock and amazement of the couple when the white dude told them to to get out of his and he's like "fkin neegger luva man" (Starts at 41 seconds)

Part of the code of white supremacy is you are not supposed to call out other white supremacists. This is why white people can commit crimes and nothing happen to them and here's the thing EVEN white people who are not hardcore white supremacist will go along with it.

Yeah, okay, so let's take another look at this.

This couple was pretty obviously inebriated. The main reason we tolerate Lyft and Uber (which has bankrupted thousands of people of color who did the hard work and paid for Taxi Medallions) is because we don't want people driving drunk. We want them to call for a ride. And people say stupid shit when they are drunk. (Sorry, I just got back from a wedding this weekend... Ugh)

So this woman said something that was, you know, kind of stupid, and this guy refused them service. Something we get very upset about in liberal land when it's a baker who doesn't want to bake a gay cake.

So because his refusal of service was "politically correct", we treat him like a hero?

Hardly.

Everyone in that scenario was out of line, but no one did anything criminal.

And I'm sure cancel culture will come for this couple and they will lose their jobs because the media decided to single them out.

I have posted no lies about black people. You are just angry that I pointed out that blacks have it within themselves to move out of poverty by making responsible choices, rather than blame racism. And the fact that the majority of blacks are NOT in poverty proves it - they made the right choices. Just like the poor Jews who made the right choices.

And why would I be upset that you have Jewish people in your life? You’re so enraged that I’m holding blacks responsible for their own actions, just as I do whites, has you making no sense.

(And it’s my niece, not my sister, re the baby formula, and yes, we heard about the big shipment and hope that this latest Biden disaster will soon be under control.)
Why do you think Biden is responsible for the fact that your niece can't feed her child and not the choices she's made?

And as far as I can see you have no authority to hold anyone accountable for anything, black or white.

And you keep lying and saying that I'm angry and enraged. Why? Because I won't stop correcting your falsehoods?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
1. You all are acting like we had 24/7 coverage of what was going on in Germany like the coverage we have today of the devastation in Ukraine. EVENTUALLY people came to the aid of those being persecuted, tortured and killed by Hitler.
There was plenty of coverage, beginning with the anti-Jew campaign beginning in the 1930s. People didn’t care because they didn’t like Jews, either. That‘s also why FDR was more willing to send Jews back to their deaths than admit him to this country - Americans didn’t want any more Jews, even if it meant they would be killed otherwise.
2. I suspect that you don't think what's happening in Ukraine is as bad as what happened to the Jewish people.

It’s horrendous what is happening to the poor Ukrainians. But it is not comparable to rounding up people specifically because you hate their religion, and marching them to their deaths.
3. My grandfather fought Hitler as a Tuskegee Airman and lost his life during his service so your ingratitude towards t;hose who risked their lives for your people and how you treat their descendants speaks volumes about YOU

I don’t treat their descendants poorly. All I did was say blacks who are still in poverty have it within themselves to move beyond it, via correct choices.
4. So Lisa, can you explain how your entire family moved from being penniless to affluence in a 10 year period. I'm sure there are plenty of people who would love to simply emulate what you all have done if it's such an easy and obtainable feat. And please include enough details so that we can reproduce it in a simulation at least and don't forget to include the ages of each of the family members when they began their rise to affluence, the exact steps they took to obtain and what help they had getting there.
I’ve told you many times. My parents and siblings were all very bright, disciplined, and motivated, and won admissions to competitive colleges tuition free due to their top scores and grades. These colleges were all integrated, and the opportunity was there for poor blacks who did equally as well in school and the entrance exam.

Then, after college, which required everyone to work part-time to help provide food for their families, they got jobs in their fields.

NOBODY had a baby. All lived in modest housing. Then, upon marriage, they moved into small apartments, saving money. it took everyone about 7 or 8 years to a down payment for their first modest house.

So that’s how it’s done, and I’ve been saying:

1) No babies before marriage
2) Finish school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back