More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
In a book by Michael Eric Dyson, titled "Unequal," he addresses this: "The effects of redlining have been difficult to reverse. "We have created a caste system in this country, with African Americans kept exploited and geographically separate by racially explicit government policies," writes Richard Rothstein, a journalist and author who exposed the white-washed history of America's racist housing system, in a book titled The Color of Law. "Although most of these policies are now off the books, they have never been remedied and their effects endure."
Michael Eric Dyson. Oye. Another one. Stop focusing on all these resentful blacks, with overt or covert hostility to whites, who dredge up the past, and just make the right choices.

after two generations of black favoritism for college admissions, jobs, and promotions,
From Vox:

A 1995 report by the California Senate Government Organization Committee found that white women held a majority of managerial jobs (57,250) compared with African Americans (10,500), Latinos (19,000), and Asian Americans (24,600) after the first two decades of affirmative action in the private sector. In 2015, a disproportionate representation of white women business owners set off concerns that New York state would not be able to bridge a racial gap among public contractors.

A 1995 report by the Department of Labor found that 6 million women overall had advances at their job that would not have been possible without affirmative action. The percentage of women physicians tripled between 1970 and 2002, from 7.6 percent to 25.2 percent, and in 2009 women were receiving a majority of bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees, according to the American Association of University Women. To be clear, these numbers include women of all races; however, breaking down affirmative action beneficiaries by race and gender seems to be rare in reported data.

White women, like Fisher, stand as a testament to affirmative action's success. If anything, the dismantling of affirmative action is launched at people of color, but it affects white women, too. And the willingness to erase them from the story is part of the problem.

Michael Eric Dyson. Oye. Another one. Stop focusing on all these resentful blacks, with overt or covert hostility to whites, who dredge up the past, and just make the right choices.
I knew you would say something like that about him. I happen to love his writing. I believe that the way to understand the lived experiences of blacks in this country is to listen to and believe what black people say.

Considering the era that he was born in back in 1924, he was angry for good reason.

I've read nearly every book that he has written, and much of what he wrote was based on his personal experiences.
True, and reading about it should move anyone's heart if they read it with an open one.

From Vox:

A 1995 report by the California Senate Government Organization Committee found that white women held a majority of managerial jobs (57,250) compared with African Americans (10,500), Latinos (19,000), and Asian Americans (24,600) after the first two decades of affirmative action in the private sector. In 2015, a disproportionate representation of white women business owners set off concerns that New York state would not be able to bridge a racial gap among public contractors.

A 1995 report by the Department of Labor found that 6 million women overall had advances at their job that would not have been possible without affirmative action. The percentage of women physicians tripled between 1970 and 2002, from 7.6 percent to 25.2 percent, and in 2009 women were receiving a majority of bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degrees, according to the American Association of University Women. To be clear, these numbers include women of all races; however, breaking down affirmative action beneficiaries by race and gender seems to be rare in reported data.

White women, like Fisher, stand as a testament to affirmative action's success. If anything, the dismantling of affirmative action is launched at people of color, but it affects white women, too. And the willingness to erase them from the story is part of the problem.
VOX. I take them with a grain of salt. Very far-left.

I knew you would say something like that about him. I happen to love his writing. I believe that the way to understand the lived experiences of blacks in this country is to listen to and believe what black people say.
Too much is being made of race these days, and the most important issue is NOT understanding the lived experiences of blacks. I’m more worried about inflation, the falling stock market, the illegal aliens swarming in, the formula shortage (affecting my niece, who is beyond stressed), a madman in Russia threatening nuclear war, and the possibility of a recession. I’m also worried that leftists will embark on another summer of violence when abortion is returned to the states.

Sorry.

Why don't you shut the hell up you raggedy racist bitch?

Dyson is right. And we aren't going to focus on ANYBODY black that your racist ass likes.

From Vox:

Lisa is too stupid to understand how she has benefitted from affirmative action.

Too much is being made of race these days, and the most important issue is NOT understanding the lived experiences of blacks. I’m more worried about inflation, the falling stock market, the illegal aliens swarming in, the formula shortage (affecting my niece, who is beyond stressed), a madman in Russia threatening nuclear war, and the possibility of a recession. I’m also worried that leftists will embark on another summer of violence when abortion is returned to the states.

Sorry.

It's easy to be white and say this. I mean you saying that is like me saying too much is being made about rape and sexual assault. You are ignorant and if you think too much is being made of race stay the fuck out of conversations about race.

So you believe in punishment without trial? Apparently only when the criminal is white. You foam at the mouth when cops deliberately or accidentally kill a black suspect.
He will never get the punishment he actually deserves and there was so much premeditation involved in his actions, including the fact that he live streamed his murders that the trial is just a formality.

He deserves to live in fear for his life for the rest of his life and if there is any justice in this world, one or more individuals will see to it that he does.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
He will never get the punishment he actually deserves and there was so much premeditation involved in his actions, including the fact that he live streamed his murders that the trial is just a formality.

He deserves to live in fear for his life for the rest of his life and if there is any justice in this world, one or more individuals will see to it that he does.
I hope the exact same for the black racist who mowed down dozens of whites and killed six of them, including a small child, just days after he was bailed out of jail for a violent offense.

That scumbag fell off the radar quickly, and Lord knows that Biden did not visit and comfort white victims, but still….he deserves the same fate as the white racist. Agreed?

Jim Crow was pretty tame compared to what the Nazis did to the Jews or the Turks did the Armenians or what the Chinese are doing to the Uighurs.
Really? Your argument is "but those guys did it too!"? It doesn't make sense to tell someone who is being treated poorly in their own country that they should be thankful they're not treated as poorly as some others in another country. But I suspect that you already know this and just threw that out there as a deflection.

What Hitler and the Nazi did to the Jewish people was horrific but when it was done the whole world (mostly) rallied to the defense of the Jewish people, eventually they were rescued and their ordeal ended. They were even paid reparations to try to help compensate for some of their losses.

As opposed to the United States were our government and the racist members of society constantly downplay their part in an ongoing campaign that has lasted centuries.

Nobody tells the Jewish people to shut up about the Holocaust and get over it which occurred in the 40s, but if black people lament the torching of the most affluent black neighborhood in the United States during a riot by a mob of angry white people, causing untold death and destruction, yet not a single white person was ever held accountable nor a single black person ever compensated for their losses in any way, we're told to suck it up.

3000 white people who killed many people, looted the black banks, destroyed every inch of the community yet not a one of them was ever arrested, let alone convicted?

Oh wait, the white sheriff was arrested for refusing to turn over the black teenager who was falsely accused to the lynch mob.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Too much is being made of race these days, and the most important issue is NOT understanding the lived experiences of blacks.
Oh, the irony! Nobody asked you to understand anything, we just kept correcting you when you tried to reduce the challenges that black people face in the United States to the simple solution to not having babies and staying in school while steadfastly refusing to give systemic racism any consideration at all.

While you're certainly entitled to your own opinion, your opinion is based on a lie that you refuse to acknowledge so it will continue to be refuted.

No one asked you to do anything for us.

• Love
Oh, the irony! Nobody asked you to understand anything, we just kept correcting you when you tried to reduce the challenges that black people face in the United States to the simple solution to not having babies and staying in school while steadfastly refusing to give systemic racism any consideration at all.

While you're certainly entitled to your own opinion, your opinion is based on a lie that you refuse to acknowledge so it will continue to be refuted.

No one asked you to do anything for us.
Except that the poster referred to two black authors that whites need to read (one is Baldwin, whom I of course read, as has any college graduate) in order to understand “the lived black experiences.” I simply pointed out that to the vast majority of people, this is very low on the area of concern. We are dealing with Bidenflation, massive gas prices, a plummeting stock market erasing the retirement funds of responsible savers, a likely recession, a baby formula shortage, illegals swarming the border, etc.

Oh, if anyone wants to understand the “lived Jewish experience,” I recommend World of our Fathers. If Christians have no interest in understanding the Jewish experience, and are more concerned with putting food on the table, filling the tank, and finding baby formula, I completely understand.

Except that the poster referred to two black authors that whites need to read (one is Baldwin, whom I of course read, as has any college graduate) in order to understand “the lived black experiences.” I simply pointed out that to the vast majority of people, this is very low on the area of concern. We are dealing with Bidenflation, massive gas prices, a plummeting stock market erasing the retirement funds of responsible savers, a likely recession, a baby formula shortage, illegals swarming the border, etc.

Oh, if anyone wants to understand the “lived Jewish experience,” I recommend World of our Fathers. If Christians have no interest in understanding the Jewish experience, and are more concerned with putting food on the table, filling the tank, and finding baby formula, I completely understand.
From your writings you make it sounds as if we occupy two different worlds. The same things that impact you also impact most of us and then some. However I was wondering if perhaps your niece has considered finding a wet nurse if she's unable to feed her infant, yet even that topic is a minefield. We have several family members who have infants but they all breastfeed their babies, always have.

https://historyofyesterday.com/the-complicated-history-of-wet-nursing-and-black-breastfeeding-8c4f7b96209a

I read the Diary of Anne Frank when I was a child, probably around 8 or 9 years old. As a child reading about the experiences of another child, in retrospect I somehow feel that I was more able to relate because I also first learned about slavery in America around the same time.

I have over the last 5 years or so learned more about the Jewish faith from various people in my life, those whom I work with, a few who are clients/friends but most from those who are congregants at the various synagogues and temples where I sometimes work especially during the High Holy Days. It is because of all of them that I know that you, your beliefs and nastiness towards black people is NOT representative of them as a people.

• Love
From your writings you make it sounds as if we occupy two different worlds. The same things that impact you also impact most of us and then some. However I was wondering if perhaps your niece has considered finding a wet nurse if she's unable to feed her infant, yet even that topic is a minefield. We have several family members who have infants but they all breastfeed their babies, always have.

https://historyofyesterday.com/the-complicated-history-of-wet-nursing-and-black-breastfeeding-8c4f7b96209a

I read the Diary of Anne Frank when I was a child, probably around 8 or 9 years old. As a child reading about the experiences of another child, in retrospect I somehow feel that I was more able to relate because I also first learned about slavery in America around the same time.

I have over the last 5 years or so learned more about the Jewish faith from various people in my life, those whom I work with, a few who are clients/friends but most from those who are congregants at the various synagogues and temples where I sometimes work especially during the High Holy Days. It is because of all of them that I know that you, your beliefs and nastiness towards black people is NOT representative of them as a people.
I have no nastiness toward black people. I only said that the ones still in poverty have it within themselves to move beyond that, and I refuse to blame racism for everything - as you insist everyone should do. It’s a typical liberal attitude: “believe the way *I* demand, or you are a racist!”

Your arrogance and sense of superiority over me jump off the screen, and solely for the fact that I won’t submit to the leftist position.

And I ask for now the 8th time:

If racism is why some blacks are still in poverty, then why are MOST blacks not in poverty?

I hope the exact same for the black racist who mowed down dozens of whites and killed six of them, including a small child, just days after he was bailed out of jail for a violent offense.

That scumbag fell off the radar quickly, and Lord knows that Biden did not visit and comfort white victims, but still….he deserves the same fate as the white racist. Agreed?
You racists want to make everything the same. Darrell Brooks was not radicalized by lies. He is the result of the existence of people like you. As long as whites like you continue, there will be more Darrell Brooks. It is the consequence of continuing white racism.

Brooks did drive hours to find people to kill. He didn't target those people, he was trying to run away from the police who were chasing him, if my memory serves me correctly. Brooks is in jail and he will face the appropriate punishment. Meanwhile people like you who create the hate will still get to be free.

Really? Your argument is "but those guys did it too!"? It doesn't make sense to tell someone who is being treated poorly in their own country that they should be thankful they're not treated as poorly as some others in another country. But I suspect that you already know this and just threw that out there as a deflection.

What Hitler and the Nazi did to the Jewish people was horrific but when it was done the whole world (mostly) rallied to the defense of the Jewish people, eventually they were rescued and their ordeal ended. They were even paid reparations to try to help compensate for some of their losses.

As opposed to the United States were our government and the racist members of society constantly downplay their part in an ongoing campaign that has lasted centuries.

Nobody tells the Jewish people to shut up about the Holocaust and get over it which occurred in the 40s, but if black people lament the torching of the most affluent black neighborhood in the United States during a riot by a mob of angry white people, causing untold death and destruction, yet not a single white person was ever held accountable nor a single black person ever compensated for their losses in any way, we're told to suck it up.

3000 white people who killed many people, looted the black banks, destroyed every inch of the community yet not a one of them was ever arrested, let alone convicted?

Oh wait, the white sheriff was arrested for refusing to turn over the black teenager who was falsely accused to the lynch mob.
Hitler patterned his treatment of Jews after what we were doing here. What Hitler did lasted less than 15 years. He was also killing blacks at the same time. Jim Crow was 100 years. Several generations died suffering from Jim Crow. White racists are always trying to claim something was worse than slavery, but there is no such thing as the struggle olympics. What happened here between slavery and Jim Crow surpassed what Hitler did. Both of these situations were horrible atrocities and no one should be arguing about how nice Jim Crow was compared to Hitler. That's pathetic and subhuman.

In 2012 our government authorized the release of funds to be paid as reparations to Jews even though the U.S. did not commit the holocaust. No world war was fought to end Jim Crow. In fact whites are trying to return to that system So Joe, you need to think before you post because in every discussion you have had with blacks here, you sound like Lisa and Ray.

Today we see white Jews like Lisa, racist, then when called on it she plays the persecuted Jew card. That's like Westvall who when he gets called on his racism, he turns to a native american. Its time whites like you guys stopped the duck and dodge. You're white and you have benefitted from a system of white preference. None of you have faced what we have as blacks. And that's the bottom line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back