More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's because Black women are ugly.

It's because Black women are ugly......unless they are mixed. The most beautiful Black women have some White in their family somewhere. We all know it's true.
Show me non black women that looks better than this

1643938642582.png

I mean below is the hottest woman in the world according to white people.

1643938679696.png

Gimme a break

These random black woman on insta blow her out the water

1643938726482.png

1643938764230.png

1643938780221.png

1643938833385.png

1643938845472.png

Show me non black women that looks better than this

View attachment 596686

I mean below is the hottest woman in the world according to white people.

View attachment 596687

Gimme a break

These random black woman on insta blow her out the water

View attachment 596688

View attachment 596690

View attachment 596691

View attachment 596692

View attachment 596693

Different strokes for different folks, PE. Some men find oriental chicks the most attractive. Others like buxom blondes , still other Indian broads or fat gals of any race.

Just because you think these dames are especially attractive, doesn't mean others might prefer Yoko Ono or Dolly Parton.

Different strokes for different folks, PE. Some men find oriental chicks the most attractive. Others like buxom blondes , still other Indian broads or fat gals of any race.

Just because you think these dames are especially attractive, doesn't mean others might prefer Yoko Ono or Dolly Parton.
OK. Post some pictures of what you think as beautiful non black women and let's see what they look like

Every once in awhile a sicko like that pops up when you watch the first 48, but where do they go for lots of show material? You go to Detroit, Chicago, New Orleans, Atlanta and other major cities that have multiple murders a night. You don’t believe any of the women who say a black man raped them? You sound like trump supporters. Do you believe oj killed Nicole?

and That’s your reply to the fact very few black women ever claim a white man raped them? You don’t believe white women who say a black man raped them?

The same dna that vindicated you boys also prosecuted the men I’m talking about. You selectively believe the science? Again, that’s very republican of you.

Every once in awhile a sicko like that pops up when you watch the first 48, but where do they go for lots of show material? You go to Detroit, Chicago, New Orleans, Atlanta and other major cities that have multiple murders a night. You don’t believe any of the women who say a black man raped them? You sound like trump supporters. Do you believe oj killed Nicole?

and That’s your reply to the fact very few black women ever claim a white man raped them? You don’t believe white women who say a black man raped them?

The same dna that vindicated you boys also prosecuted the men I’m talking about. You selectively believe the science? Again, that’s very republican of you.

Hey! Ease up on those hammers old man.

sealybobo
And that’s your reply to the fact very few black women ever claim a white man raped them?

If a white man rapes a black women it will never or very rarely be considered rape.

sealybobo
You don’t believe white women who say a black man raped them.

Majority of times it's a lie. As I say we have no need to rape white women because of the fact that it's not difficult for a black man to have sex with white women.

Remember white women wanted to and did have sex with BM, 50, 100 or 150 or even 200 years ago when the penalties could have been death at worst or a beating a best. But many WW still wanted to get with a black man when it was illegal. So what do you think they are like nowadays when it's legal ?

Think about it

sealybobo

I'm not saying that he didn't do it. I'm saying that I question and doubt EVERYTHING that comes out of white or non black person mouth when it comes too them saying something about black people.

sealybobo
Every once in awhile a sicko like that pops up when you watch the first 48, but where do they go for lots of show material?

Attachments

• 1643944356611.png
    1643944356611.png
    182.5 KB · Views: 11
I read stories about black men assholes doing these disgusted thing too. So, what’s your point?
Black American men are the only men in this country that does not have an organized system of child molestation. White men do.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I read stories about black men assholes doing these disgusted thing too. So, what’s your point?

I have not seen Paul ever say blacks are perfect. What he has done is defend blacks against the racism coming from whites like you.

Whites commit more than double the rapes of blacks annually. But you defend the men who rape women like you and try blaming blacks.

Stockholm syndrome.

Old gun reference, as though your anti-Trump zingers were bullets.
I guess my point is This guy can be just as stubborn and dug in as the people he argues with.

You believe the election was rigged even though all the evidence says it was not. He believes oj is innocent despite all the evidence.

Cant convince either of you you’re wrong.

So the jab wasn’t against trump it was against you people.

Black American men are the only men in this country that does not have an organized system of child molestation. White men do.
Organized system? Anyone who molest children should get the death penalty, it doesn’t matter who they are, one isn’t better than the other.

I have not seen Paul ever say blacks are perfect. What he has done is defend blacks against the racism coming from whites like you.

Whites commit more than double the rapes of blacks annually. But you defend the men who rape women like you and try blaming blacks.

Stockholm syndrome.
Where have I ever defended men who rape? You are a deranged asshole. What did I say to Paul that was racist? You lie so much nobody believes you, except other liars. Where did I blame blacks for things they haven’t done? You can’t answer any of my questions because you post lies.

I think a big problem is, in this world is that people identify with the color of their skin. If people would realize we all have lived many lives as all colors of skin. They wouldn't be worried about such identity politics, that are used to control people.

Organized system? Anyone who molest children should get the death penalty, it doesn’t matter who they are, one isn’t better than the other.
Biden,Trump have been said to do it. Do you inject your children with big pharma vaccines? Is that not molesting children against their will also? When did they say they wanted to be injected? So, should parents that let their kids get injected by the big pharma cartel, also be held to the death penalty for molesting their children with drugs they didn't say yes to? Something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back