More Strong Evidence for Evolution: Anatomical Vestiges

You have linked to things that are NOT proof.
I didn't link to anything, so that is a bizarre comment. However, others have. You have also been given the tools and starting points to find this evidence for yourself.

But you haven't lifted a finger to do so, because you are not honestly interested in learning this material. As such, why would anyone feel even the slightest compulsion to be your mommy and try to spoonfeed anything to you?

I didn't link to anything, so that is a bizarre comment. However, others have. You have also been given the tools and starting points to find this evidence for yourself.

But you haven't lifted a finger to do so, because you are not honestly interested in learning this material. As such, why would anyone feel even the slightest compulsion to be your mommy and try to spoonfeed anything to you?
Many of these people whole lives depend on believing.
Everyone they know believes.
Their parents, brothers, sisters, friends, church, and town believe.
Their social lives would evaporate, and they would have to leave everything/everyone they knew.
It's unthinkable.
So they don't think.
They are defending everything they know by dissociating/denying/lying.
`

Last edited:

Their social lives would evaporate, and they would have to leave everything/everyone they knew.
It's unthinkable.
So they don't think.
`
Actually dumb ass I totally believe in science. Your problem is you have no proof to support your claims. Further if there were proof that man evolved from an ape I would just accept that that is how God created the men and women outside of the Garden of Eden.

It's unthinkable.
So they don't think.
`
Actually dumb ass I totally believe in science. Your problem is you have no proof to support your claims. Further if there were proof that man evolved from an ape I would just accept that that is how God created the men and women outside of the Garden of Eden.
And how did god create the humans that existed before Adam and Eve,?

Actually dumb ass I totally believe in science.

Your problem is you have no proof to support your claims.
Further if there were proof that man evolved from an ape I would just accept that that is how God created the men and women outside of the Garden of Eden.
Goofy/Lying Sgt trying again

After getting his Head handed to him for 2 nights in a row..
He had to change "NO Evidence" to "No Proof".. because there is TONS of evidence for evolution.
So something this CLOWN has probably been repeating for 50 years, he had to Give up after I beat the CRAP outa him twice.
PS: There is NOT even evidence for god/s, much less proof.

And as I explained, and you WHIFFED on, on the last page..
Evolution is a FACT.
Science doesn't deal in "proofs".

So when You said you "Totally believe in science" above, you LIED.

To further test that, I went through ALL 441 of your thread starts over 5+ YEARS here.
(please correct if I missed any in my quick scan)
Only found ONE on "Science".

CDZ: More lies from scientists.
Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' - Started by RetiredGySgt, Feb 15, 2017.

That doesn't sound like someone who "Totally believes in science".. or even Mostly believes in Science.

You're STUPID and a LIAR.
`

Last edited:
Actually dumb ass I totally believe in science.

Your problem is you have no proof to support your claims.
Further if there were proof that man evolved from an ape I would just accept that that is how God created the men and women outside of the Garden of Eden.
Goofy/Lying Sgt trying again

After getting his Head handed to him for 2 nights in a row..
He had to change "NO Evidence" to "No Proof".. because there is TONS of evidence for evolution.
So something this CLOWN has probably been repeating for 50 years, he had to Give up after I beat the CRAP outa him twice.
PS: There is NOT even evidence for god/s, much less proof.

And as I explained, and you WHIFFED on, on the last page..
Evolution is a FACT.
Science doesn't deal in "proofs".

So when You said you "Totally believe in science" above, you LIED.

To further test that, I went through ALL 441 of your thread starts over 5+ YEARS here.
(please correct if I missed any in my quick scan)
Only found ONE on "Science".

CDZ: More lies from scientists.
Discussion in 'Clean Debate Zone' - Started by RetiredGySgt, Feb 15, 2017.

That doesn't sound like someone who "Totally believes in science".. or even Mostly believes in Science.

You're STUPID and a LIAR.
`

LOL. Yet creationist and their scientists do not accept evolution. To the contrary, this is the dumb AF sh*t that you have faith in.

All you have to do is show a single cell become a fish. We have no single cells becoming a fish now or becoming any living creature. In fact, none of your evolution can be seen happening. Show us how a single cell become multicell?

Then trot it out,
Hmm, no, I'm not your mommy. But there are many after school tutoring programs for middle school curricula at which someone will be nice enough to spend their time doing so.
As I knew, you got nothing. Once again for the slow and STUPID, there is no proof that man evolved from an ape like creature, just like there is no proof that a single mammal ever evolved into 2 or more distinctly different species.

As I knew, you got nothing
Of course I do. Any child who can read can peruse the evidence.
All you have are guess and assumptions. No hard facts to prove anything.
Of course, as any grade schooler knows, that is false, as evolution is the most well supported scientific theory in the history of mankind.
And yet NO ACTUAL PROOF none nada zip. DNA that is not quite a match does not prove something evolved from something else.

And yet NO ACTUAL PROOF
You mean, no proof that you have ever understood. Your proud of orange e amd mild stupidity does not undermine or affect at all the mountains of mutually supportive, empirical evidence gained from 150 years of scientific research.
DNA that is not quite a match does not provesomething evolved from something else.

Nobody said it did. Your bizarre comment betrays your complete ignorance of the material.

Forum List

Back