More Strong Evidence for Evolution: Anatomical Vestiges

I deal in hard facts and Evidence when it come to science.
You mean like we are in an ice age and you want the planet to be colder? Hard facts like that?
*slaps ding

Stop that
Should I have said hard facts like computer models and calling theories facts?
No, you should have stayed on topic and not created patented Ding situation #4,765,903 where someone is expected to explain away your misrepresentations of things they have said.
Sue me. The guy I tweaked for running away from a discussion on climate is a bigger wanker than you are. Feel free to take his place.

The guy I tweaked for running away from a discussion on climate
People "run" from you, because you are a pest. Your two favorite tactics are to change the discussion to everyone's credentials (odd, considering you have none in any of these fields), and to annoy people to death by trying to force them to spend all the time and effort in the discussion dealing with your strawmen and non sequiturs and misrepresentations of what they have said. Such as your pathetic, loaded comment I slapped you for.

And, by "run", I mean not respond to you.

People "run" from you, because you are a pest. Your two favorite tactics are to change the discussion to everyone's credentials (odd, considering you have none in any of these fields), and to annoy people to death by trying to force them to spend all the time and effort in the discussion dealing with your strawmen and non sequiturs and misrepresentations of what they have said. Such as your pathetic, loaded comment I slapped you for.

You are a coward.

If the driver for the rich diversity of life that we see in the wild and in the fossil record is genetic mutation instead of natural selection, would it still be called the theory of evolution? Or would it be called something else?

Please prove why your religion, namely, naturalism, is true.
It's not my 'religion.'
I deal in hard facts and Evidence when it come to science. The best you can do is lies and Inference/Argument from Ignorance Fallacy. (God of the Gaps)

I don't have a religion.
It's you who've Fabricated a mountain of Faux Filosofy and idiotic strawmen to allow for your religion/god.

Start by proving God doesn't exist.
O look, prove a negative!
Please prove I'm not god.

`

Facts and evidence of science, eh? So why do you invoke logic . . . badly?

Yeah. You have a religion, namely, philosophical/ontological naturalism to be precise.

You are a coward.

If the driver for the rich diversity of life that we see in the wild and in the fossil record is genetic mutation instead of natural selection, would it still be called the theory of evolution? Or would it be called something else?
I am trying to help you, ding. People get tired of your silly distractions and fetishes. People don't like having you suck all of the oxygen out of a discussion by forcing them to spend all their time correcting your intentional misrepresentations of what they say. They don't want to trade credentials with you, and your credentials mean exactly jack shit anyway.

You are a coward.

I am trying to help you, ding. People get tired of your silly distractions and fetishes. People don't like having you suck all of the oxygen out of a discussion by forcing them to spend all their time correcting your intentional misrepresentations of what they say. They don't want to trade credentials with you, and your credentials mean exactly jack shit anyway.
I didn't think you would answer the question.

You are a coward.

Thought it was kind of dumb. Answer is: i don't know and don't even know what you are talking about.

You are a coward.

Thought it was kind of dumb. Answer is: i don't know and don't even know what you are talking about.
The question would make more sense to you if you accepted the premise of the hypothetical question which is the driver for speciation is genetic mutation rather than natural selection. IF that were the case, would it still be called the theory of evolution?

You are a coward.

The question would make more sense to you if you accepted the premise of the hypothetical question which is the driver for speciation is genetic mutation rather than natural selection. IF that were the case, would it still be called the theory of evolution?
No idea. Evolution has 5 mechanisms that i know of.

You are a coward.

Ah.... so you could keep calling it the theory of evolution.

You are a coward.

I guess...? Natural selection is only one of the mechanisms.

james bond said:
there is no valid evidence for a common ancestor

You are a dishonest blind ****** who is too deluded to acknowledge anything posted..
and certainly can't refute it.

See op.

`

I speak the truth because it's based on the Bible and science backing up the Bible even though its not a science book. It's you who are a "dishonest blind ****** who is deluded." No need to believe in the fairy tale of evolution.

You are a square peg in a round hole.

There are no vestigial organs such as the appendix as we find they have a purpose of holding good bacteria. You didn't know it because of your biased ignorance.

You are a coward.

It's the cornerstone of Darwin's theory.

You are a coward.

We have learned a lot since then.

You are a coward.

We have learned a lot since then.
Sure have.

It's not "falsifiable" because it's demonstrably true.
That the sun is the center of the solar system (and warms our planet) isn't falsifiable either.

You don't know what the meaning of falsifiable is, dumb basturd. The sun is the below the galactic center. What smart people do is present what is falsifiable for a theory and then show evidence to show and test that it is true.

You're an illogical Lying Jesus Freak who cannot debate.
When this is pointed out/OUTED it ends in repeated obnoxious gibberish (ie, irrelevant poetry) or other nonsense.

Lol, you're calling Hollie a "Lying Jesus Freak who cannot debate." It's you who cannot debate and gets posters mixed up b/c you are a simpleton with a moronic IQ mind. God, beauty, and complexity takes more than an IQ that matches the low temperatures of the day. It was 41 degrees F where I am this morning. Anyway, it's no wonder this thread has been a miserable failure.

One can just dismiss it because it was started by a MORON.

Last edited:
It's not "falsifiable" because it's demonstrably true.
That the sun is the center of the solar system (and warms our planet) isn't falsifiable either.

You don't know what the meaning of falsifiable is, dumb basturd. The sun is the below the galactic center. What smart people do is present what is falsifiable for a theory and then show evidence to show and test that it is true.

You're an illogical Lying Jesus Freak who cannot debate.
When this is pointed out/OUTED it ends in repeated obnoxious gibberish (ie, irrelevant poetry) or other nonsense.

Lol, you're calling Hollie a "Lying Jesus Freak who cannot debate." It's you who cannot debate and gets posters mixed up b/c you are a simpleton with a moronic IQ mind. God, beauty, and complexity takes more than an IQ that matches the low temperatures of the day. It was 41 degrees F where I am this morning. Anyway, it's no wonder this thread has been a miserable failure.

One can just dismiss it because it was started by a MORON.
I quoted the wrong person- or should I say, took the quote out of an exchange and used Hollie's name by Mistake.
Obvious to everyone else including her.
But not you, you Institutionalized religious freak.
Stop hogging the machine and give the other patients a chance.

This thread is not a failure, like all of mine it's a KILLER, and cuts the legs out from under your side.
(my threads designed so with Haymaker-Blow titles.
You have not "Falsified" this centuries old FACT (twice as old as evolution) in any way.
Read the OP again brainwashed wack job.

`
`

Last edited:
g to help you, ding. People get tired of your silly distractions and fetishes. People don't like having you suck all of the oxygen out of a discussion by forcing them to spend all their time correcting your intentional misrepresentations of what they say. They don't want to trade credentials with you, and your credentials mean exactly jack shit anyway.
He one-lines my threads.
He desperately needs attention.
Oft 5 in a row.

Forum List

Back