More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
JC....we got hammered. About 18" of global warming to shovel out of. The shitty thing is, as I'm about to head out, it's 14 degrees.....ghey. At least the wind is gone.
Been there. Enjoy your global warming day

Hey JC......fAiL.....and there the Coyote will stay for quite some time. She's buried. The salt around here destroys cars....

IMG_20220130_082734837_HDR.jpg

People in Dallas and the rest of texas are bracing for another cold spell almost exactly one year later. And yet, global warming...... even mother nature loves to play with the zombie demofks.

People in Dallas and the rest of texas are bracing for another cold spell almost exactly one year later. And yet, global warming...... even mother nature loves to play with the zombie demofks.

Lol.....I remember now a Thanksgiving Day football game in Dallas about 25 years ago....6 inches of snow. The Leon Lett game.

The Warmers having a caniption about cold in Dallas.....in February :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance:

Old Crock is going to be soooooo disappointed... The new numbers are in and it's not looking good for the alarmists... the global cooling is continuing at a quickened pace...

View attachment 597838

He is having serious ocular problems lately he keeps posting January 2021 chart the last few days, he is a year out of date and making a fool of himself in the process.

Since I have come back and made a barrage of postings the last week Rockhead suddenly quiets down.

Coincidence?

He is having serious ocular problems lately he keeps posting January 2021 chart the last few days, he is a year out of date and making a fool of himself in the process.

Since I have come back and made a barrage of postings the last week Rockhead suddenly quiets down.

Coincidence?

I gotta tell you guys.....embarrassing that guy has been a sport for me for 12 years in here! Rocks sets it up on a tee for us EVERY DAY!!!

You guys destroy him on the science stuff....lol....I just focus on the fuckedupedness of his oddball views that have zero connection to reality!

It's a hoot watching you guys dumpster fire his ass every day!!!

maxresdefault (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back