More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey any of you guys see Old Rocks in here lately? They took down my thread.......I think the guy was in his 80's and I cant find any posts from him recently. He's been a regular in here since before I came in......2009.
Which thread?

Hey any of you guys see Old Rocks in here lately? They took down my thread.......I think the guy was in his 80's and I cant find any posts from him recently. He's been a regular in here since before I came in......2009.
Which thread?

JC....the mods took it down probably because it was off-topic. I posted it yesterday morning I think.......

Hey man they call Chicago The Windy City? So JC.....it was windy as fcuk here today causing all kinds of issues on our bridges all day. Even now, its still st00pid windy. But at least it wasnt cold as hell today.........guess it got into the upper 50's or so. Hope youre well dude......and let me know if you heard anything about Old Rocks?

Which thread?

JC....the mods took it down probably because it was off-topic. I posted it yesterday morning I think.......

Hey man they call Chicago The Windy City? So JC.....it was windy as fcuk here today causing all kinds of issues on our bridges all day. Even now, its still st00pid windy. But at least it wasnt cold as hell today.........guess it got into the upper 50's or so. Hope youre well dude......and let me know if you heard anything about Old Rocks?
Haven’t heard anything about old rocks.

went to grandson baseball game yesterday, front came in 70 mile an hour winds, blew me off my point by two feet. I’m 210. Temperature dropped fifteen degrees in five minutes. Hail, screaming bee bees I call it. Fk did that hurt. We were in a four field baseball park, wide open.

we’re good here. Hope you’re well

Skooks, 50 degrees today!!! Holy shit friend, their warm is really cold. I am so fking tired of fking cold

I think this comes to everyone's mind when they read Skook.

hqdefault.jpg
Not even. Youare completey clueless.

Skooks, still just 50 again here in Chicago may 17, did I ever tell you I hate cold? LOL

AhhhhhHaaaaaaa..........hey JC......man looking for you to get a break soon! Its coming dude! The pollen here in New York has been off the hook ( the k00ks will say its global warming!). I wash my hot rod and the next day it has turned from blue to yellow. But lots of sunny days here lately and temps in the 70's happy to say.

So here comes the UFO ruse......maybe these mofu's are manipulating the climate :deal: I actually think their intention is to be tracking Al Gore for abduction.

Skooks, still just 50 again here in Chicago may 17, did I ever tell you I hate cold? LOL

AhhhhhHaaaaaaa..........hey JC......man looking for you to get a break soon! Its coming dude! The pollen here in New York has been off the hook ( the k00ks will say its global warming!). I wash my hot rod and the next day it has turned from blue to yellow. But lots of sunny days here lately and temps in the 70's happy to say.

So here comes the UFO ruse......maybe these mofu's are manipulating the climate :deal: I actually think their intention is to be tracking Al Gore for abduction.
skooks,

84 yesterday and supposed to be 85 today. yes!!!!!!!!!!

skooks,

84 yesterday and supposed to be 85 today. yes!!!!!!!!!!

win

Sunday it got up to 90 here in NY but was humid as fcuk. Yesterday morning......back to hoodie wearing in the am. Gheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!

win

Sunday it got up to 90 here in NY but was humid as fcuk. Yesterday morning......back to hoodie wearing in the am. Gheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey!
went out to dinner with friends last night, muggy day, 85, and night. They told us the temps here are dropping back down to 63 ish tomorrow and the rest of the week. C02 works kinda funny, one day it's producing mass amounts of heat and then disappears. weird shit C02.

win

went out to dinner with friends last night, muggy day, 85, and night. They told us the temps here are dropping back down to 63 ish tomorrow and the rest of the week. C02 works kinda funny, one day it's producing mass amounts of heat and then disappears. weird shit C02.

Yup. I had snow a few days ago.

win

:eek-52::eek-52::eek-52:

win

48 this morning

win

48 this morning

Got down to 38 here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back