More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is is June 3rd boys...........not sure about you guys but we gotta have the windows closed this morning or we freeze our balls off......a touch over 50. How ghey? Summer in two weeks and my wife is out grabbing the mail this morning and having to put on a hoodie!

The climate crusaders dont realize it but this is exactly why voters are so ho-hum about global warming. Its June for Christsakes and all over the country people are still having to pop on their heat. It train wrecks the climate k00k narrative..........year, after year, after year, after year. Voters say to themselves, "Where the fcuk is all of this global warming these bozos have been promising?".

Here is is June 3rd boys...........not sure about you guys but we gotta have the windows closed this morning or we freeze our balls off......a touch over 50. How ghey? Summer in two weeks and my wife is out grabbing the mail this morning and having to put on a hoodie!

The climate crusaders dont realize it but this is exactly why voters are so ho-hum about global warming. Its June for Christsakes and all over the country people are still having to pop on their heat. It train wrecks the climate k00k narrative..........year, after year, after year, after year. Voters say to themselves, "Where the fcuk is all of this global warming these bozos have been promising?".
58 out this morning here, not too bad.

Only the rubes think China going to cut down on coal production! :bye1:

The IEA Is Pleading To China To Slow Down Coal Production | OilPrice.com

Why does it matter?

It matters because any US domestic efforts to curb emissions is a ruse........d0y. Well........unless they come up with a plan to build a 36,000 foot lexan dome over the continental US. Somehow.........I dont think its happening.:abgg2q.jpg:

Skooks, been quite dry here in old Illinois, yesterday however we had a tornado touchdown, just miles north of another touchdown in the 70's. Almost tracked the same line, it touched down due north by miles like I said. Not as big a hit as the one in the 70's however. It will most likely be added as another severe weather event due to bupkist climate change. I wanted to caveat it first. 40 years the same weather event. No climate change bullsnot.

Skooks, had to post this story here as well.

And then there's this

Germany has an opportunity to phase-out coal power plants almost a decade ahead of schedule -- but it will require a fleet of natural gas plants to do it, a new study by Wartsila Oyj shows.

Adding as much as 12 gigawatts of gas-fired, combined heat and power plants to a mix of renewable energy sources would help the country replace existing coal facilities by 2030, according to the Finnish company. Germany plans to close all of its coal plants by 2038 at the latest.

And then there's this

Germany has an opportunity to phase-out coal power plants almost a decade ahead of schedule -- but it will require a fleet of natural gas plants to do it, a new study by Wartsila Oyj shows.

Adding as much as 12 gigawatts of gas-fired, combined heat and power plants to a mix of renewable energy sources would help the country replace existing coal facilities by 2030, according to the Finnish company. Germany plans to close all of its coal plants by 2038 at the latest.

AhhhhhhhhhHaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fabulous find JC.........kinda laughable when you think about it! Oh.....check out my new post on energy realities posted up today boys! More clock cleanings!:rock:

I love this forum!

And then there's this

AhhhhhhhhhHaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fabulous find JC.........kinda laughable when you think about it! Oh.....check out my new post on energy realities posted up today boys! More clock cleanings!:rock:

I love this forum!
I did, outstanding as always friend

Skooks, been quite dry here in old Illinois, yesterday however we had a tornado touchdown, just miles north of another touchdown in the 70's. Almost tracked the same line, it touched down due north by miles like I said. Not as big a hit as the one in the 70's however. It will most likely be added as another severe weather event due to bupkist climate change. I wanted to caveat it first. 40 years the same weather event. No climate change bullsnot.

JC.....holy crap.....missed this pots until now! WTF? Dude........tornado right near you?:omg: Thats messed up.....something we here on Long Island really dont have to worry about since the ocean coolness knocks them down. Instead, we gotta worry about the next Cat 5 hitting here........waaaaaaaaaay overdue. We'd get train wrecked.

Hot front coming across the mid-west seems to be south of you right now.........:eusa_dance:

JC.....holy crap.....missed this pots until now! WTF? Dude........tornado right near you?:omg: Thats messed up.....something we here on Long Island really dont have to worry about since the ocean coolness knocks them down. Instead, we gotta worry about the next Cat 5 hitting here........waaaaaaaaaay overdue. We'd get train wrecked.

Hot front coming across the mid-west seems to be south of you right now.........:eusa_dance:
It touched down 20 miles southeast supposedly on the ground 16 miles, 600 yards wide.

more warnings today around town, but south of us today. We are always experiencing these kinds of storms because of where we are. Just is. Fronts are quite extreme! No different than 40 years ago and most likely centuries. And yet, climate change continues

It touched down 20 miles southeast supposedly on the ground 16 miles, 600 yards wide.

more warnings today around town, but south of us today. We are always experiencing these kinds of storms because of where we are. Just is. Fronts are quite extreme! No different than 40 years ago and most likely centuries. And yet, climate change continues

dang........didnt know you were in a hot zone for that stuff. I thought your concerns were only with cold stuff.

JC.......its hot as fcuk here in NY today. But funny.......back in the day, we'd consistently see temps in the mid-90's for a couple of weeks every summer. Now? We rarely see mid-90's and NEVER see 100 degree temps anymore. Whats up with that?

Now the bozo weather guys call for "heat advisory" when it is in the 80s........its around 90 today. Conditioning of the rubes.

dang........didnt know you were in a hot zone for that stuff. I thought your concerns were only with cold stuff.
it is. I hate cold. I'll take the heat everyday. It's Chicago. Along with most of the cities in this region, we have the most inconsistent weather of any other region of the continent. One day it's 30 degrees, the next it might hit 90 degrees. Extreme swings is not uncommon here. Chicago because of where it lies on the great lakes, gets extraordinary shifts of wind and pressure systems. We really don't see a spring. We most always leap from winter to summer as a result. But the warm is short lived and winter temps are almost 9 months long.

JC.......its hot as fcuk here in NY today. But funny.......back in the day, we'd consistently see temps in the mid-90's for a couple of weeks every summer. Now? We rarely see mid-90's and NEVER see 100 degree temps anymore. Whats up with that?
I heard Monday that either Portland or Seattle hit 115 degrees a new record. Hotter than Phoenix. I'm sure Old socks would say see global warming. And then say we don't know the difference between weather and climate. He'll commit that one day of 115 is proof of global warming rather than a weather event.

it is. I hate cold. I'll take the heat everyday. It's Chicago. Along with most of the cities in this region, we have the most inconsistent weather of any other region of the continent. One day it's 30 degrees, the next it might hit 90 degrees. Extreme swings is not uncommon here. Chicago because of where it lies on the great lakes, gets extraordinary shifts of wind and pressure systems. We really don't see a spring. We most always leap from winter to summer as a result. But the warm is short lived and winter temps are almost 9 months long.

lol.......well dont I know THAT well since knowing you!! You are breaking out the ball warmers by October. :abgg2q.jpg:

lol.......well dont I know THAT well since knowing you!! You are breaking out the ball warmers by October. :abgg2q.jpg:
I recall a year back in the 70's in September, driving through a snow shower. In September. In the 70's. That scenario still exists today. Oct 5th back 2005 it snowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back