More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey gents! Thrilled you cats keep this thread alive.
So Tommy....heard a polar vortex heading south late January and a couple of big snowstorms in the northeast! Any truth to this?

So JC...like me, I'm sure you are waiting for the next shoe to drop in DC. Will be epic....something huge about to happen. Hoping it is what we are both thinking.
Either way....come this time next week, America will not look anything like it does today.
One thing we know....FEMA in charge and most people have no clue what that could mean!

So are the same 3 or 4 greener k00ks still the only meatheads posting in here?

Stay frosty boys!!!

Record-Snowfall Cleanup Kills Almost 100 in Japan, and counting - Electroverse

1611678064644.png

3-5 feet of snow in Japan.... The ocean is cooling rapidly and this is what can occur to any region due to it.

View attachment 448770

3-5 feet of snow in Japan.... The ocean is cooling rapidly and this is what can occur to any region due to it.

:abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

Great stuff.........and hey JC. Was watching the Weather Channel last night from your neck of the woods.........dang.....looked like things were deteriorated. Now its looking like my area going to get bombed with snow tomorrow.

Tom.....lmao....saw the Siberia link!( and all the others ). Wont matter to the nutters......they have their computer models!:113:

View attachment 448770

:abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg:

Great stuff.........and hey JC. Was watching the Weather Channel last night from your neck of the woods.........dang.....looked like things were deteriorated. Now its looking like my area going to get bombed with snow tomorrow.

Tom.....lmao....saw the Siberia link!( and all the others ). Wont matter to the nutters......they have their computer models!:113:
Come on over this weekend... Just don't leave your brass monkey out....

1613094385388.png

As I type this we have already cooled more than predicted.. its currently -18 deg F with 30 mph winds.. (-52 deg F with Wind-chill)

Last edited:
Hey gents..........so sure as Tommy predicted, we did get bombed with snow here in New York. There has been a snow cover now for almost a month. Last week, it snowed for 4 straight days.

But I shouldnt complain.........saw a gigantic icicle photo out of Chicago yesterday. Holy Jesus.......feel bad for JC......every year that poor mofu freezes his ass off for months at a time.

Meanwhile, the same 4 or 5 bozos who are always in here......for many years now......keep thumping the same k00k narrative. Funny........Ive been out of the loop for a couple of years in here but not a single new climate crusader. the ENVIRONMENT forum still dominated by skeptics.:fu:

So Tommy....heard a polar vortex heading south late January and a couple of big snowstorms in the northeast! Any truth to this?

So JC...like me, I'm sure you are waiting for the next shoe to drop in DC. Will be epic....something huge about to happen. Hoping it is what we are both thinking.
Either way....come this time next week, America will not look anything like it does today.
One thing we know....FEMA in charge and most people have no clue what that could mean!

Stay frosty boys!!!
took until February. Brutal Skooks, brutal. Texas felt it, destroyed their state with green energy bullshit. Oh, and the local weather gal here stated that at one point, 75% of the country had snow on the ground. Dude, can you say warming? hahahahahahahha I laughed for a week.

Stay frosty boys!!!
took until February. Brutal Skooks, brutal. Texas felt it, destroyed their state with green energy bullshit. Oh, and the local weather gal here stated that at one point, 75% of the country had snow on the ground. Dude, can you say warming? hahahahahahahha I laughed for a week.

:laughing0301::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hey Tommy.........everybody wearing a heavy hoodie today in New York. Its April 12th.......nobody out waterskiiing on the Long Island Sound last I checked.

Love the temperature stuff Tommy.......came in this thread today and was disappointed not to see it! Im sure you'll be adding soon so.........I'll add the exclamation point beforehand..........

d0y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back