More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not dealing with climate change is a sin, folks!

God's not gonna let those do-nothing deniers off the hook, my friends!

Got even one piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the man made climate change hypothesis over natural variability? My bet is that you don't...not to worry though...no one else does either because no such evidence exists...

Lying and deception causing the deaths of millions due to a nonexistent problem is far worse.. Its called Murder!
the planet that you and i love is on the table. the planet that we love is out to sea

BE THE RAIN! BE THE RAIN! BE THE RAIN!

Lying and deception causing the deaths of millions due to a nonexistent problem is far worse.. Its called Murder!
the planet that you and i love is on the table. the planet that we love is out to sea

I asked you before if you can provide even one piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the man made climate change hypothesis over natural variability. You dodged. Why?

You are waving your hands hysterically claiming that the planet that you love is on the table...I can only guess you mean that climate change represents a clear and present danger. What is that belief based on? What actual empirical evidence is a belief like that based on? Or are you just the hysterical sort.....politically driven, and willing to accept whatever you are told so long as it meshes with your political beliefs?

If you don't already know, you should know that there is not one single piece of observed, measured evidence in existence which supports the man made climate change hypothesis over natural variability...

Further...for all the talk about scientific consensus, and settled science, there has not been a single piece of peer reviewed literature published in which the warming we are supposed to be causing has been empirically measured and quantified, and then blamed on our production of so called greenhouse gasses.

To a thinking person, those would seem to be the bare minimum scientific requirements in order to go about even suggesting that we are having any effect at all on the global climate, much less the hysterical handwaving claims that we are having a deadly effect on the global climate. There is no empirical evidence to support your belief that we are altering the global climate...so what is your position based upon? Is it purely political, a lack of sufficient critical thinking skills to look at both sides of the issue and determine which has more merit? A lack of education? Laziness? What exactly has you convinced that we are altering the global climate?

Hey JC....so I see you are back to ball busting global warming in the Windy City.....

Here we go.....the next 12 weeks are going to blow. The climate crusader frauds.....keep promising warmer temps and we dont get dick.:113:

Hey JC....so I see you are back to ball busting global warming in the Windy City.....

Here we go.....the next 12 weeks are going to blow. The climate crusader frauds.....keep promising warmer temps and we dont get dick.:113:
Looks like that polar low is going to sink and keep you in the freezer for a few weeks... LOL

I'm going to be on the edge getting a lot of snow and WIND!

I asked you before if you can provide even one piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the man made climate change hypothesis over natural variability. You dodged. Why?

You are waving your hands hysterically claiming that the planet that you love is on the table...I can only guess you mean that climate change represents a clear and present danger. What is that belief based on? What actual empirical evidence is a belief like that based on? Or are you just the hysterical sort.....politically driven, and willing to accept whatever you are told so long as it meshes with your political beliefs?

If you don't already know, you should know that there is not one single piece of observed, measured evidence in existence which supports the man made climate change hypothesis over natural variability...

Further...for all the talk about scientific consensus, and settled science, there has not been a single piece of peer reviewed literature published in which the warming we are supposed to be causing has been empirically measured and quantified, and then blamed on our production of so called greenhouse gasses.

To a thinking person, those would seem to be the bare minimum scientific requirements in order to go about even suggesting that we are having any effect at all on the global climate, much less the hysterical handwaving claims that we are having a deadly effect on the global climate. There is no empirical evidence to support your belief that we are altering the global climate...so what is your position based upon? Is it purely political, a lack of sufficient critical thinking skills to look at both sides of the issue and determine which has more merit? A lack of education? Laziness? What exactly has you convinced that we are altering the global climate?

You should like this:

Study: No Discernible Link From CO2 Forcing To Climate For 97% Of The Last 425 Million Years

You should like this:

Study: No Discernible Link From CO2 Forcing To Climate For 97% Of The Last 425 Million Years
"The climate system can warm by 8-16°C within decades via internal variability."

That would be a big ...... YEP!

Only 2.6% of the record correlates and its all with COOLING.... that has to be a major OUCH!

You should like this:

"The climate system can warm by 8-16°C within decades via internal variability."

That would be a big ...... YEP!

Only 2.6% of the record correlates and its all with COOLING.... that has to be a major OUCH!

Yeah...but all of that was due to natural CO2...20ppm of man made CO2 is far more powerful than 5000ppm of natural CO2...

So JC.....Billy.....wtf? Its 65 degrees in NYC today. All my climate crusader friends are raking me over the coals, "See.....the world is warming......65 degrees in winter!"

Zero snow here.....should I shelve my nut sack warmers?

So JC.....Billy.....wtf? Its 65 degrees in NYC today. All my climate crusader friends are raking me over the coals, "See.....the world is warming......65 degrees in winter!"

LOL.... hang on to them.. you got about a week before the polar low affects you. It stalled out over me but it is again moving..

2nd week is always when winter starts, got snow coming down now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back