More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposed to drop to 17 Wednesday. Dude, nutsack ice. House is decorated actually not too bad for me this year. But it’s coming in two days. 3/4’s of the country . Can’t make up the fakeness

Supposed to drop to 17 Wednesday. Dude, nutsack ice. House is decorated actually not too bad for me this year. But it’s coming in two days. 3/4’s of the country . Can’t make up the fakeness

Hey JC....post some pics if you get chance!! Would be cool stuff!

My high temperature today is just 5 degrees above ZERO... and my Low tonight is going to be -10 deg F. These are January temps during a COLD snap. We are 39 degrees BELOW AVERAGE!

Meester Flat Earth,
If it too hot, "Climate Change."
If it too cold, "Climate Change."
We got chur ass coming and going, up and down, Left and Left.
You got dat?
Now I tink I get in my stretch limo and ride to my private jet for long flight
to burn lots o dat *toxic* fossil fule I complane about alla de time to millions
o dumbasses dat suck it up. ha ha ha ha ha

Super Rich Fat Al Gore Wid De Mansion Close To De Coast You Betcha
Like My Pal Barack Obama

P.S. I got a "D" in my only college science course, so I NO what de hell I talkin' bout. I vented de internet yu no.

Hey JC....post some pics if you get chance!! Would be cool stuff!
Will do

Hey Skooks, have you seen the new commercial about the algae farms for fuel? wouldn't that be the same as fossil fuel? Don't get me wrong, it's a good thing, home grown fuel, but it's still fossil fuel. just not black gold. green gold.

Above link doesn't work.

25,000 Eco-Hypocrites flew to Madrid for the latest Eco-Hypocrite Conference.
Why didn't they videoconference and practice what they preach? Because suckers paid their way
as they wine and dine their way to sancimoniousness and pretension.
They're simply BETTER than you, and smarter and they *care* more about the environment and...…..

My high temperature today is just 5 degrees above ZERO... and my Low tonight is going to be -10 deg F. These are January temps during a COLD snap. We are 39 degrees BELOW AVERAGE!

Meester Flat Earth,
If it too hot, "Climate Change."
If it too cold, "Climate Change."
We got chur ass coming and going, up and down, Left and Left.
You got dat?
Now I tink I get in my stretch limo and ride to my private jet for long flight
to burn lots o dat *toxic* fossil fule I complane about alla de time to millions
o dumbasses dat suck it up. ha ha ha ha ha

Super Rich Fat Al Gore Wid De Mansion Close To De Coast You Betcha
Like My Pal Barack Obama

P.S. I got a "D" in my only college science course, so I NO what de hell I talkin' bout. I vented de internet yu no.
FYI;

For the time of year (place in the cycle) these temps are very abnormal and it just wasn't my area, it was 74% of the northern hemisphere. As the mid-latitude cooling gets more sever the danger to failing crops is significant.

Yo Skooks, can't make up how much the left hate hard working americans, so much so they don't care saying it at a debate on TV Live

Biden says 'yes' when asked about sacrificing blue-collar jobs for clean energy

"potentially risk displacing hundreds of thousands of blue-collar workers in order to combat climate change"

JC....sometimes I wonder if some of these DUM candidate bobbleheads are secretly on our side?:2up:

Lol.....AOC said today we are a fascist society and not an advanced society. Shes a gem if you're on the right....get her out there every day!:bye1:

Hey to all my pals in here who are WINNING......

Merry Christmas and be safe!!

Hey JC.....btw.....I'm hoping Santa brings me a new pair of nut sack warmers this year. Mine all worn out from perpetual use in recent years!

Yo Skooks, can't make up how much the left hate hard working americans, so much so they don't care saying it at a debate on TV Live

"potentially risk displacing hundreds of thousands of blue-collar workers in order to combat climate change"

JC....sometimes I wonder if some of these DUM candidate bobbleheads are secretly on our side?:2up:

Lol.....AOC said today we are a fascist society and not an advanced society. Shes a gem if you're on the right....get her out there every day!:bye1:
upload_2019-12-24_7-34-30.png

View attachment 296426

LMAO......been saying for a year....get a mic in front of that bimbo every day of the week!!

Hey JC.....63 today in your neck of the woods. Gotta be loving it.....no worries. By this weekend we'll be back to nut sack warmer useage!:113:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back