More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey JC.... finally got to take the kids to the ocean last Saturday. August 4th. Latest first day to the beach by 2 months.:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Gonna be 76 degrees here later today....August 11th. Fucked up my friend! Crappy non-summer in New York. If global warming is happening, its skipping the northeast:coffee:
Skooks, great to hear. Hopefully you enjoyed the day. Been humid as hell around here. walk outside and sweat. Even when the temp is in the 70's, dew points are high as well. yeah, CO2 is the issue. LOL Enjoy what you can my friend.

Ahhhhhh JC......here we are end of the summer that never came. Here it is August 22 and I should be down at the ocean this very moment watching my kids in the surf. Not a chance.....warm summer evenings a thing of the past on Long Island. It blows, let me tell you. Before you know it JC out by you, it'll be time to break out the nut sack warmers! St00pid.

Hey JC.... finally got to take the kids to the ocean last Saturday. August 4th. Latest first day to the beach by 2 months.:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

Gonna be 76 degrees here later today....August 11th. Fucked up my friend! Crappy non-summer in New York. If global warming is happening, its skipping the northeast:coffee:
Skooks, great to hear. Hopefully you enjoyed the day. Been humid as hell around here. walk outside and sweat. Even when the temp is in the 70's, dew points are high as well. yeah, CO2 is the issue. LOL Enjoy what you can my friend.
Regarding CO2 ppm in air being the issue, wanna bet against the plant food freaks going back to "acid rain" again when they realize that the other rubber snake scares wore out?
Considering that they surely will find a "correlation" between that and bridges collapsing

Regarding CO2 ppm in air being the issue, wanna bet against the plant food freaks going back to "acid rain" again when they realize that the other rubber snake scares wore out?
Considering that they surely will find a "correlation" between that and bridges collapsing

Lol.....the nutter hail Mary pass absurdities only perpetuate the WINNING. The more the merrier.....the public is onto this stuff as evidenced by a stark lack of action on climate change. The acid rain ruse again, huh??!!:abgg2q.jpg:

And so it begins.... The winter of 2018/2019 begins and its only August 26th....

Its been a whooping 46 days since snow was seen in this region...

Its going to be rough one for most of the US...

Winter Weather Advisory Issued
the N.W.S.2018-08-26T12:49:00-06:00

(Locations listed below description)

....WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 6 AM MDT TUESDAY... .An unseasonably cold Pacific low pressure trough will bring periods of wet snow to the northern and western mountains from midnight tonight to 6 am mdt Tuesday morning. Snowfall accumulations will be mainly above 9000 feet with 4 to 8 inches expected. locally heavier amounts are possible. Snowfall below 9000 feet of 1 to 3 inches is expected with snow melting as it falls at times on Monday. ...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM MIDNIGHT TONIGHT TO 6 AM MDT TUESDAY...

• WHAT...Snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 4 to 8 inches above 9000 feet, with 1 to 3 inches below 9000 feet.
  • WHERE...Yellowstone National Park and Absaroka Mountains.
  • WHEN...From midnight tonight to 6 AM MDT Tuesday.
  • ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on slippery road conditions, including during the morning commute on Monday. Expect reduced visibilities at times.
ISSUED:

• Fremont County
  • Park County
  • Teton County

Got to love it.....

Source

Last edited:

We were discussing this in forecast meeting this AM.. If the current patters solidify most of the Norther Hemisphere will be well below average within two more weeks. The blocking highs are disintegrating and the polar lows are quickly becoming dominant..

This will be good news for the fires in Cali and Oregon as they will soon see rain and snow. Not so good news for regions that are in the middle of harvest season in the midwest.

Last edited:

We were discussing this in forecast meeting this AM.. If the current patters solidify most of the Norther Hemisphere will be well below average within two more weeks. The blocking highs are disintegrating and the polar lows are quickly becoming dominant..

This will be good news for the fires in Cali and Oregon as they will soon see rain and snow. Not so good news for regions that are in the middle of harvest season in the midwest.

Well that sucks....gonna have to go to all season tires early ftl.

I spent the afternoon checking freeze tapes and making sure water lines were properly insulated.. Cant believe were closing up maintenance areas and its still August... This is two months early...

I spent the afternoon checking freeze tapes and making sure water lines were properly insulated.. Cant believe were closing up maintenance areas and its still August... This is two months early...

:uhh::uhh::wtf:

Well all I know is this was the lousiest beach summer in my life and that's alot of summers. Very rare you could go to the ocean in the evening to ride waves....unless you were ok with freezing your ass off after coming out of the water....very fucked up. This is 3 summers in a row now but this year definitely the worst. Here we are at the end of the summer and I feel it never really came.....st00pid.

Last edited:
Hey JC.....we're fucked my friend. Grab your ball toasters soon before they run out in Chicago >>

Maine's Farmers' Almanac predicts 'teeth-chattering' winter, lots of snow

I swear....feels like we were bitching about the cold just a few weeks ago man......st00pid
still humid here in Chitown. expecting a break later today. I have no doubt though that come September 30th it will be lows in the evening around 30 degrees.

Clearly life in a warming world!:auiqs.jpg:

More bad news for the climate crusading nutters.......

Less people than ever believe in global warming!!!

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express

As Ive said many times and been 100% accurate......nobody cares about the science!!:D
This link is 5 years old. I don't think we need to be concerned about what people in the UK believed 5 years ago. The evidence is all around us today.

Seventy percent of Americans now accept that climate change is happening, outnumbering those who don’t by a 5 to 1 ratio. 71% of Americans, a record high agree that most scientists believe global warming is occurring. 68% believe global warming is caused by human activity.

Global Warming Concern at Three-Decade High in U.S..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back