More Proof the skeptics are WINNING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
More bad news for the climate crusading nutters.......

Less people than ever believe in global warming!!!

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express

As Ive said many times and been 100% accurate......nobody cares about the science!!:D
This link is 5 years old. I don't think we need to be concerned about what people in the UK believed 5 years ago. The evidence is all around us today.

Seventy percent of Americans now accept that climate change is happening, outnumbering those who don’t by a 5 to 1 ratio. 71% of Americans, a record high agree that most scientists believe global warming is occurring. 68% believe global warming is caused by human activity.

Global Warming Concern at Three-Decade High in U.S..

Well over 200,00 views s0n!! 570 pages!! Yuk.....yuk.....:funnyface::fu:

"Concern" has always been high....but nobody has been so moved by "the science" to want to do dick about it. If the science isnt moving folks to action, it's not mattering.:oops8:

Admiring billboards that nobody see's is ghey.

What climate change? Fewer people than EVER believe the world is really warming up | UK | News | Daily Express

As Ive said many times and been 100% accurate......nobody cares about the science!!:D
This link is 5 years old. I don't think we need to be concerned about what people in the UK believed 5 years ago. The evidence is all around us today.

Seventy percent of Americans now accept that climate change is happening, outnumbering those who don’t by a 5 to 1 ratio. 71% of Americans, a record high agree that most scientists believe global warming is occurring. 68% believe global warming is caused by human activity.

"Concern" has always been high....but nobody has been so moved by "the science" to want to do dick about it. If the science isnt moving folks to action, it's not mattering.:oops8:

Remember how they hyped that fire at the outskirts of Berlin. Here is an aerial photo after it was extinguished:
image-1333035-700_poster_16x9-fppl-1333035.jpg

Like I said before, a small fire like that would not even make the news in Canada. Indian Reservations like the one I lived on, when my wife was still alive light fires way bigger than that every year just to get rid of the garbage and cars the police is looking for.
PS.: I posted it here because I see no need to bolster the # of responses in these idiotic OMG threads.

Remember how they hyped that fire at the outskirts of Berlin. Here is an aerial photo after it was extinguished:
image-1333035-700_poster_16x9-fppl-1333035.jpg

Like I said before, a small fire like that would not even make the news in Canada. Indian Reservations like the one I lived on, when my wife was still alive light fires way bigger than that every year just to get rid of the garbage and cars the police is looking for.
PS.: I posted it here because I see no need to bolster the # of responses in these idiotic OMG threads.

Holy fake news Batman!

Anything these days coming from progressives in the media has to be looked at as probably fake news!

Found out just yesterday that the whole Trump raising the flag back up for McCain controversy......totally fake.:113:

So true. I had to give up trying to find out with Google what`s going on with that much hyped Ivanpah solar power plant. Nothing to be found after all 3 owners (NRG,Google & Bright source) delayed loan payments and instead asked for a federal treasury bailout to help pay back the 1.6 billion $ federal loan they got thanks to Obama.
The only (old) "news" you can find with Google after that are on the financial/business media after NRG sold off all their renewable energy holdings (including Ivanpah) to avoid going bust. The web page where they used to brag about Ivanpah power production vanished...and if you try to find it with Google you get as far as Ivan...and before you get to the "p" in Ivanpah there is a shitload of Google auto-suggestions about Ivanka Trump leading to media reports that portray her as the wicked witch.

Arctic ice claims another ship – this time with a sinking

Another Alarmist Darwin Award Winner....

An 11 meter sailboat was crushed and sunk by arctic ice in the Bellot strait on 8/29/2018. The vessel was attempting the Northwest Passage. The captain may have believed the propaganda about an ice free arctic in 2018.

These idiots are damn lucky to be alive...

Last edited:

An 11 meter sailboat was crushed and sunk by arctic ice in the Bellot strait on 8/29/2018. The vessel was attempting the Northwest Passage. The captain may have believed the propaganda about an ice free arctic in 2018.

Wait....wtf??!!! Old Rocks and Mammoth have been telling us....very recently by the way...
that there is almost no ice up there.

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Wait....wtf??!!! Old Rocks and Mammoth have been telling us....very recently by the way...
that there is almost no ice up there.

:wtf::wtf::wtf:
Ice increase is now occurring.... Several researchers up north think we have already bottomed out for the year. its increasing so fast were well within 2STD again.. I think we have about two more weeks of minor loss left but were essentially at this years bottom.

N_timeseries.png

How Much Hotter Is Your Hometown Than When You Were Born?

So true. I had to give up trying to find out with Google what`s going on with that much hyped Ivanpah solar power plant. Nothing to be found after all 3 owners (NRG,Google & Bright source) delayed loan payments and instead asked for a federal treasury bailout to help pay back the 1.6 billion $ federal loan they got thanks to Obama.
The only (old) "news" you can find with Google after that are on the financial/business media after NRG sold off all their renewable energy holdings (including Ivanpah) to avoid going bust. The web page where they used to brag about Ivanpah power production vanished...and if you try to find it with Google you get as far as Ivan...and before you get to the "p" in Ivanpah there is a shitload of Google auto-suggestions about Ivanka Trump leading to media reports that portray her as the wicked witch.

Hey man.... channel surfing tonight with nothing to do and I come across this BBC America show about FROZEN EARTH. watching some old as dirt guy talkin about the polar bears and you think that they are about to disappear.... due to global warming. Holy fuck....... saying ice at the North Pole that is meters thick may be gone by 2020:ack-1:
Talking about, "these polar bears very uncertain future".

Said to myself, " Dang..... Polar will love this......"

Hey man.... channel surfing tonight with nothing to do and I come across this BBC America show about FROZEN EARTH. watching some old as dirt guy talkin about the polar bears and you think that they are about to disappear.... due to global warming. Holy fuck....... saying ice at the North Pole that is meters thick may be gone by 2020:ack-1:

I check out the BBC every day. It used to be nearly neutral but seized to be so no matter what the subject is.
On the subject of climate change which they weave into every program, even into their "Travel Show" they go to ridiculous length to find & interview a person who says on camera his/or her life has been ruined by CO2.

I check out the BBC every day. It used to be nearly neutral but seized to be so no matter what the subject is.
On the subject of climate change which they weave into every program, even into their "Travel Show" they go to ridiculous length to find & interview a person who says on camera his/or her life has been ruined by CO2.
The propaganda arm of the UN power mongers. Its been a long time since it had real science as a backing.

The propaganda arm of the UN power mongers. Its been a long time since it had real science as a backing.
Right you are. Ever since Brexit & Trump watching BBC is like watching CNN. Hahaha I know how Sook wound up watching the BBC instead of being a good boy and watch funeral proceedings all day long every day of the week. I had better things than that to do also.

Use Bing.

Google sucks.

how to avoid google - Bing

Use Bing.

Google sucks.

how to avoid google - Bing
I know it sucks and don`t rely on it to get accurate and complete information. Bing does not intentionally apply an algorithm that filters by ideology but it can`t find the few nuggets buried in the tons of of worthless internet dirt either. I look at Google from a different angle which is paying more attention to the search results outside the main cluster. Sort of like not looking at where the magician wants you to look at while he tries to fool you with a coin he "found" behind your ear. You can bypass most of what their algorithm is trying to achieve by using specific search commands but lately they get cranky if you do that and accuse you of being a bot. Were it not for Google the internet would be what it was meant to be, a wealth of information. Now it`s no more than a shitty but gigantic tabloid and you have to do your research the old fashioned way...in libraries and corresponding with the scientists who produce the content.

Climate change deserters in the UK are pretty rare. Recent poll shows 71%, not only see climate change as real and caused by man but the oil companies should have to pay. Two thirds say urgent government action is needed.

Back in 1990's climate deserters pointed to a lack of long term trends. Now there are plenty that clearly show that the planet is warming so deserters have to grab at abnormal events such as a summer snowfall in Turkey as proof that many decades of rising temperatures never happened.
The question is no longer what are we going to do to reverse climate change but how are we going to adjust to it.
Assuming climate change can be stopped, we have a pretty good idea what would be needed. At some point in time severe measures will be taken but that will not be soon enough to spare the US.

What we don't know is how we are going to adjust to extensive flooding in all east and west coast cities, temperatures of 130 to 140 degree in the shade in the southwest, 115 degree temperatures in Florida, and a shift northward of 80% of American agriculture as Canada becomes the breadbasket of the world.

Back in 1990's climate deserters pointed to a lack of long term trends. Now there are plenty that clearly show that the planet is warming so deserters have to grab at abnormal events such as a summer snowfall in Turkey as proof that many decades are rising temperatures never happened.
The question is no longer what are we going to do to reverse climate change but how are we going to adjust to it.
Assuming climate change can be stopped, we have a pretty good idea what would be needed. At some point in time severe measures will be taken but that will not be soon enough to spare the US.

What we don't know is how we are going to adjust to extensive flooding in all east and west coast cities, temperatures of 130 to 140 degree in the shade in the southwest, 115 degree temperatures in Florida, and a shift northward of 80% of American agriculture as Canada becomes the breadbasket of the world.

Here is the cause of "Climate Change"...it's called geo-engineering. The spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates and this shit lands in our food and water and is corrupting the PH balance of the soil and soon farmers will have even lower yields until they yield nothing...but Monsanto can grow crops in aluminium corrupted soil.....control the food, you control the people.
10394600_10203979483958635_7325927193558755593_n.jpg
11329837_1654176531468700_4213007065648290327_n.jpg

Attachments

• 14088453_1583908955246351_4582717209039535041_n.png
    14088453_1583908955246351_4582717209039535041_n.png
    210.6 KB · Views: 24
  • 14670776_862624157203484_6780020988269316887_n.jpg
    14670776_862624157203484_6780020988269316887_n.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 20
Flopper writes,

"Back in 1990's climate deserters pointed to a lack of long term trends. Now there are plenty that clearly show that the planet is warming so deserters have to grab at abnormal events such as a summer snowfall in Turkey as proof that many decades of rising temperatures never happened."

Do you know what a Red Herring is?

I didn't say one word about climate change or Global Warming at all.

No one here disputes warming from the last 150 years.

You go on with this mess,

"The question is no longer what are we going to do to reverse climate change but how are we going to adjust to it.
Assuming climate change can be stopped, we have a pretty good idea what would be needed. At some point in time severe measures will be taken but that will not be soon enough to spare the US. "

The US is NOT warming at all during the warm part of the year, which has been known for a long time by anyone who bothers to look up the NOAA.

NOAA map.gif

Besides what does "reverse climate change" mean, after all climate change ALWAYS exist thus trying to reverse it doesn't make any sense at all. Sounds like you are pushing sciency babble here.

Then ends with the usual howlers that make clear this is a "warmist religionist"

"What we don't know is how we are going to adjust to extensive flooding in all east and west coast cities, temperatures of 130 to 140 degree in the shade in the southwest, 115 degree temperatures in Florida, and a shift northward of 80% of American agriculture as Canada becomes the breadbasket of the world."

Yes you do flop around with babble, with no substance behind it.

Back in 1990's climate deserters pointed to a lack of long term trends. Now there are plenty that clearly show that the planet is warming so deserters have to grab at abnormal events such as a summer snowfall in Turkey as proof that many decades are rising temperatures never happened.

Here is the cause of "Climate Change"...it's called geo-engineering. The spraying of heavy metal nano-particulates and this shit lands in our food and water and is corrupting the PH balance of the soil and soon farmers will have even lower yields until they yield nothing...but Monsanto can grow crops in aluminium corrupted soil.....control the food, you control the people.
View attachment 214564 View attachment 214565

Another hilarious chemtrail post, so dumb and boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back