More people saved by guns.

Simplifying the complex.......... Leave it to an agenda driven acolyte to do that........ :thup:

The Top 5 Causes That Led to World War I. Could It Happen Again?

"The assassination sent shockwaves throughout Europe. Austro-Hungarian officials discovered the Serbian roots of the plot and declared war on Serbia on July 28, 1914 -- exactly one month after the assassination."

The Assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand
Guess the phrase; "the straw that broke the camel's back" means nothing to you. :dunno:

Of course, it's a cliche. The assassination lit the fuse which cost the lives of millions. If you want to revise history I'd not be surprised.
Who's revising history? If you look at the factors in total you'll find that WWI was inevitable. If it wasn't the assassination of Ferdinand it would have been something else, many of those involved were looking for a reason to go to war. Blaming guns (which is what you're obviously doing by default) is stupid at best. :thup:

LOL Stupid is your rebuttal, the best you've got?

Do you have anything probative to offer? If not my advice to you is to STFU, or prove yourself to be the stupid one.
Sure thing, Mr "I'm a moderate"...... :lmao:

Obviously you're trying to deflect now, is that the best you can do, I mean, really....... That's pathetic.

Folks make me laugh. I grew up with firearms. They sat (loaded) in my parents home for 30 years and never once did they kill anyone, except the yearly deer, rabbits and squirrels.

I spent 22 years in the Army and the DIA. Carried a gun everyday, 365 days a year for 20 of those years. I have never shot anyone that the government of the United States didn't order me to.

Thousands upon thousand of hours spent on rifle and pistol ranges over the years. Still, never had one "accident".

But leave it up to the left to tell me that I, as a veteran, shouldn't be "allowed" to own firearms. I'm sorry, I don't get it. Leftists are, without doubt, the biggest threat to the United States that we will probably see in our lifetime. Leftists.

And if you insist in believing that the bulk of the Public is like you then maybe you shouldn't have a gun.

:)

People like you make me smile. Shoot me an email and I'll give you my address in Montana. Then, you can come and try to take my guns. We'll see how long you last.

If I wanted to take your guns I would have already done it. I just have to wait until you do something stupid and the guys in white hats with blue haul your sorry ass off as your froth at the mouth screaming about your rights.

Like I said, sonny, anytime you feel froggy, mister internet tough-guy. :)

More lives and property saved by a good guy with a gun.
Hatchet Wielding Attacker Stopped by Concealed Carrying Citizen

Mother was shot by her 4 year old in a car. The suicides, accidental shootings and more don't get the press that your Good Guys with Guns get.

Bull shit. It is exactly the opposite.

Most retired Military and Cops are uneasy around you fruitcakes. We end up carrying not to protect us from robbers but to protect us and our loved ones from you, you sick puppy.

Bullcrap. Like 90% of your "observations".

Forum List

Back