More murder for no reason - Waffle house good samaritan murdered

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
I cant believe how callous many of these people are! Just shoot someone in the head because your girl friend didn't get free money? This is awful, and I looked and didn't see it anywhere so here it is. this needs to be heard! I'll bet this pos has a long criminal record and if so, no doubt the always open revolving door of our "justice" system let him go! Now call for more gun control!

Waffle House good Samaritan shot to death paying for meals, handing out $20 bills

A good Samaritan was fatally shot over the weekend while handing out $20 bills and paying for meals at a Florida restaurant, according to police.

Police arrested Ezekiel Hicks, 25, on murder charges early Sunday in the death of 41-year-old Craig Brewer, who was shot and killed at a Waffle House, in Gainesville, Florida, just a few miles west of the University of Florida.

Officials with the Alachua County Sheriff's Office said the restaurant's surveillance camera captured an altercation between the two on video. Witnesses said the victim was arguing with a female acquaintance of the suspect, who was reportedly upset because Brewer's generosity didn't include her.
Waffle House good Samaritan shot to death paying for meals, handing out $20 bills

Last edited:
There have always been crazy mean people, and there always will be.

• Banned
Why did the dude shoot him in the head?
From the link it says that the killer was upset because the good Samaritan didn't give his girl friend any money. I say just kill this scumbag now.

I like the All Star Special. A Waffle, grits, two eggs, bacon, toast. Yummy!

Look at out latest killer. Bet he has a record.

HT_FL_SHOOTING_190408KA_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

Last edited:
A person should be more discreet about how much money they have on them. And even more discreet about who sees them flashing it.

I like the All Star Special. A Waffle, grits, two eggs, bacon, toast. Yummy!

Don't order the chocolate pie. It's been in that glass case so long till it's green on the bottom. True story.

May the Lord have in mind a special plan for the shooter's kind which is demon possessed if you want it defined.

God bless you and the victim's family always!!!

Holly

Florida has some crazy crap
theater shooting
loud music shooting
Zimmerman
etc
I can see why that ''thing'' would be easily upset, by looking at her/his? picture

Look at out latest killer. Bet he has a record.

HT_FL_SHOOTING_190408KA_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg

The good Samaritan did this fat slob a favor by not giving him money to eat. How much you wanna bet his girlfriend is even fatter than he is?

Forum List

Back