More Lincoln Project Ad: Law and Order

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
I agree with them. trump is a lot of things but law and order isn't one of them.

trump's campaign manager is a felon
his deputy campaign manager is a felon
his national security advisor is a felon
his foreign policy advisor is a felon
his personal lawyer is a felon
his long time advisor is a felon

This isn't a campaign. It's a criminal enterprise.

I agree with them. trump is a lot of things but law and order isn't one of them.

“Law and Order” and Trump’s contempt thereof.

A vote for Trump is corrupt.

Trump supporters may be a lot of things, but they aren't rioting and looting over statistically tiny events exaggerated by certain groups and the (ominous music please) "mainstream media" mostly owned by foreign powers? yeah, and in the last 9 months we have all sorts of cataclysms driven by the literal progressive Democrats. Unnecessary impeachments, Chinese pandemics and really amplified claims of police brutality overlooking the HUGE over reaching black on black civilian murder rate. 9/11 didn't bring us down, so these assholes are doing this...whatever this is.

From the party who voted in the Rapist president Clinton. The party who voted for a murderer of a young girl in Chappaquiddick. The party who put fire hoses on black people and hung blacks along with republicans. Yeah, All you can do is point to a FAUX investigation where the lawyers were all Democrats, in which they are all culpable for the attack on a sitting president while trying to overthrow the will of the people.

Again, please defund the police, i cant wait......

Trump supporters may be a lot of things, but they aren't rioting and looting over statistically tiny events exaggerated by certain groups and the (ominous music please) "mainstream media" mostly owned by foreign powers? yeah, and in the last 9 months we have all sorts of cataclysms driven by the literal progressive Democrats. Unnecessary impeachments, Chinese pandemics and really amplified claims of police brutality overlooking the HUGE over reaching black on black civilian murder rate. 9/11 didn't bring us down, so these assholes are doing this...whatever this is.
The ad is not about what you think. It's about what it is. Corrupt.

You are nothing on this board but a finger pointer. There's more to life than shifting blame. We have the tapes. Trump is practically always wrong when it comes to predicting the future. He has an almost total lack of foresight where it applies to the well being of the country. Have some pride and accept that Trump fucks up every crisis.

Look at who OWNS the main stream media, most have ties to CHINA. Look it up. When I used to watch the mainstream broadcast news, they literally had the same stories, the same narratives in the same order, (what a coincidence). I have to wonder, some of these people can't have completely sold out, they know what's going on here, and if I know the human spirit, somebody will spill the beans. I urge them to do so NOW!

The Lincoln Project (bunch of society's rejects) are pushing for Biden to be POTUS. We see Biden's "law and order" on display in every Democrat run city in America. Some of those cities look like Dresden and Berlin after WWII.

Sorry to bust your little "Orange Man Bad" circle jerk, but ....bullshit!
Lincoln was a tyrant. He suspended the 1st amendment, fuck him and fuck the Lincoln project!
Ask blacks in Georgia whose great great great grandma was raped by Sherman's soldiers how they feel about Lincoln.
It's reality knocking, sorry! Not sorry.

Lincoln was a tyrant. He suspended the 1st amendment, fuck him and fuck the Lincoln project!
Ask blacks in Georgia whose great great great grandma was raped by Sherman's soldiers how they feel about Lincoln.
I disagree, I support Trump. And states rights thing, slavery was doomed by the industrial revolution and the cotton Ginn. I have to admit, the liberals have a point about black slavery. But that was 150 years ago and many generations back.

The foreign owned media pushing the same agenda in the last 9 months...Trump is bad, America is bad, whites are bad, cops are bad... question authority...But don't question who's saying that, though..That's the first thing a freethinker DOES!

I disagree, I support Trump. And states rights thing, slavery was doomed by the industrial revolution and the cotton Ginn. I have to admit, the liberals have a point about black slavery. But that was 150 years ago and many generations back.
Do you know know about the yankee "Sherman's March to the sea"?
That's what ended the war. Unfathomable atrocities that needed to be stopped, even if it meant surrender.

Today's republican part is nothing but a criminal cult.

That’s an example of specious campaign rhetoric blowing up in ones face...

Forum List

Back