More lies from the Democrats over "cutting social security"

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

The liars are screaming again, this time about .. same old thing:

Those mean Republicans are cutting social security... they want to throw Grandma over the cliff...

Every election cycle the Rs are cutting social security!! Well, I guess it's time for me to leave the R party... eh? :rolleyes:

Biden and the democrats are the ones slashing Social Security via inflation due to their massive spending.

How to fix it? Maybe print more money to send them, thus making inflation that much worse?

Sounds like a plan Stan..

Those mean Republicans are cutting social security... they want to throw Grandma over the cliff...

Every election cycle the Rs are cutting social security!! Well, I guess it's time for me to leave the R party... eh? :rolleyes:

I LOVE this

As Democrats make Republicans embrace Social Security

I TOLD YOU SO, Dems will go right on repeating this lie no matter how many times it's fact checked as false. That's who Democrats are, lying scumbags!

OK USMB Republicans

Come into this thread and tell us if you support Social Security and Medicare

I LOVE this

As Democrats make Republicans embrace Social Security
And inflation, and a borderless border, and woke schools, and balloon hunting, and not being able to define what a woman is..................

The list is endless on what democrats force on the rest of the country.

Enjoy.

Say, isn't that fascism?

Na, you have to be a Republican or a Nazi for that. My bad.

It looks like twitter is covering up for Republicans. There are some that do want to cut social security. Given how closely divided the House is, McCarthy is going to have to make some decisions.

Biden and the democrats are the ones slashing Social Security via inflation due to their massive spending.

How to fix it? Maybe print more money to send them, thus making inflation that much worse?

Sounds like a plan Stan..

Republicans are giving big tax cuts to the rich. That is inflationary as well.

They sure did
Biden got what he wanted out of Republicans
Now, how about USMB Republicans?
My proposed fix for SS is:
1. Raise the retirement ages 1-year for those 54 and younger. From 62/67 to 63/68, based on life expectancy increases.
2. Double the cap from $160,000 to $320,000
3. Give the SS Trustees the ability to trigger another year if needed for long-term solvency for those 34 and younger, based on increased life-expectancy.
4. Move the eligibility age for Medicare to when you start receiving SS benefits, or age 65.

My proposed fix for SS is:
1. Raise the retirement ages 1-year for those 54 and younger. From 62/67 to 63/68, based on life expectancy increases.
2. Double the cap from $160,000 to $320,000
3. Give the SS Trustees the ability to trigger another year if needed for long-term solvency for those 34 and younger, based on increased life-expectancy.
4. Move the eligibility age for Medicare to when you start receiving SS benefits, or age 65.

Who are the SS Trustees, dumbass?

Republicans are giving big tax cuts to the rich. That is inflationary as well.

The last tax cut applied to most Americans wealthy or not. I know my taxes were cut under Trump and I'm nowhere near a millionaire.

You leftists with your phony talking point lies just don't cut it here. Maybe with your friends at Starbucks but not people so involved with politics like we are. We know the truth.

The commies had full run of the country the last two years. Where are all these tax increases on the wealthy and businesses at? Where is that $15.00 national minimum wage at?

The last tax cut applied to most Americans wealthy or not. I know my taxes were cut under Trump and I'm nowhere near a millionaire.

You leftists with your phony talking point lies just don't cut it here. Maybe with your friends at Starbucks but not people so involved with politics like we are. We know the truth.

The commies had full run of the country the last two years. Where are all these tax increases on the wealthy and businesses at? Where is that $15.00 national minimum wage at?

Notice how the tax cut for working Americans was temporary while the tax cut for corporations was permanent?

Forum List

Back