More leftist duplicity. Media now says "build the wall"

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

Well lookie there. It is obvious to me that the wall controversy for the left boiled down to just having something to hold over Trumps head. Now that Biden has the easily predicted disaster on his own hands the flip flopping has begin.

So, danger to the public ok under republican leadership. Danger to the public under Democrats bad.

Well lookie there. It is obvious to me that the wall controversy for the left boiled down to just having something to hold over Trumps head. Now that Biden has the easily predicted disaster on his own hands the flip flopping has begin.

So, danger to the public ok under republican leadership. Danger to the public under Democrats bad.
What a Trump Reelection Slogan it could be.

Providence elected Biden, I guess, to show us what a bunch of GD idiots these are in less than 90 MF days..LOLOLOL

Once it is in operation again, Biden could take credit for it. Like curing Covid

All it took was thousands of illegals flooding into our country, many with the Chinese virus for the media to finally figure out the stuttering fuck is an idiot.

Oh and lets not forget the thousands of kids in cages. Kids who should all be bussed back to the border and given to Mexico.

Now the stuttering fuck and the media realize how smart Trump was about the border. Build the wall just as Trump and America wanted

Last edited:

They are too busy building walls around the Capital I thought. They need to protect themselves from the people they represent.

Besides, what happened to them complaining there was not enough money to build those walls?

This is because of all the law suits that are piling up at the white house....stopping the wall did not release the government from any contracts....and the legal costs were going to be horrific....
Watch for a reversal on keystone next....you can't just leave folks holding the bag without facing repercussions....

This is because of all the law suits that are piling up at the white house....stopping the wall did not release the government from any contracts....and the legal costs were going to be horrific....
Watch for a reversal on keystone next....you can't just leave folks holding the bag without facing repercussions....
Who cares? It's the taxpayers money, not theirs. The more they spend the faster they can destroy the nation economically and hit the reset button along the way and flush the Constitution down the drain.

As the headlines in the press read, "The Death of failed Capitalism"

LOL

For the democrats, hypocrisy is just another way of lying and getting away with it. I am awaiting their about face on law and order and ensuring public safety and security.

Last edited:
It seems old fashioned now to complain of kids in cages. Like a complaint against wearing spats or a bustle. Now that children have been found wandering the desert alone, that is. Live children that is. The communist democrats are in a terrible race against time. Can new life be breathed into kids in cages before small bodies are found half eaten by the desert fauna?

It seems old fashioned now to complain of kids in cages. Like a complaint against wearing spats or a bustle. Now that children have been found wandering the desert alone, that is. Live children that is. The communist democrats are in a terrible race against time. Can new life be breathed into kids in cages before small bodies are found half eaten by the desert fauna?
Just let them liter the desert to help feed the wild life.

After all, Leftists care more about the lives of animals than they do human beings. Just look at it as late term abortions

1617811329703.png

Attachments

• 1617811288139.png
    1617811288139.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 23
Just let them liter the desert to help feed the wild life.

After all, Leftists care more about the lives of animals than they do human beings. Just look at it as late term abortions

View attachment 477285
If we can just get captured adults to be processed into animal feed the criminal invaders might be worthwhile.

New Topics

Forum List

Back