More incredible liberal media bias. MSNBC says obama "perfect american"

awww, you people been treating poor wittle Obama who wanted the damn job, miserably..

I think I'm going to tear up now

But lets just FORGET how they treated the Bush's, their family, the palins, her children, etc etc...:eusa_shhh:

I go cry now

Last edited:
awww, you people been treating poor wittle Obama who wanted the damn job, miserably..

But lets just FORGET how they treated Bush...:eusa_shhh:

so...that's what all of this is about? PETTY revenge? wow....you guys are the Champions of PETTY.... hell, if you were race car drivers.... you'd be Richard PETTY.

so...that's what all of this is about? PETTY revenge? wow....you guys are the Champions of PETTY.... hell, if you were race car drivers.... you'd be Richard PETTY.

nope, NOT REVENGE...calling out you people's idiocy..Obama hasn't been treated ANY WORSE then any other President..get over yourselves
If he can't stand the heat he should RESIGN..do us all a favor so we don't have to listen to you whiners anymore

Last edited:

nope, NOT REVENGE...calling out you people's idiocy..Obama hasn't been treated ANY WORSE then any other President..get over yourselves
If he can't stand the heat he should RESIGN..do us all a favor so we don't have to listen to you whiners anymore

Really? you want to go with that?

Chris Matthews is a racist - his policy is to never criticise a black president.

Chris Matthews: 'Obama Is the Perfect Father, the Perfect Husband, the Perfect American' | NewsBusters.org

By Noel Sheppard | July 17, 2012 | 18:27

MATTHEWS: He’s never not only broken any law, he’s never done anything wrong? He’s the perfect father, the perfect husband, the perfect American. And all they do is trash the guy. And it’s impossible for me to believe they would have said the same things about a Walter Mondale or a Jimmy Carter or a Bill Clinton. There’s an ethnic piece to this. It’s very hard to nail it down because they always cover it in ideology. But I’ve never heard anybody in this country call its opponent regularly anti-American or non-American.

Apparently Barry Sorento was too drugged up to pay attention to American History in school. Otherwise he would know that the transportation in this country was laid out by capitalists:
the capitalists that were fleeing subjugation in Europe and decided they would walk to the frontier, and carve trails for their wagons behind them
the capitalists that built up industry on this countries original highways (rivers) to get their products to markets
the capitalists that built rails and trains to move goods to people that lived away from the rivers
the capitalists that hauled agricultural products and drove stock to population centers before there were "highways".
the capitalists that invented/improved automobiles that were coveted by an entire nation
the capitalists that made products that could be transported by autos that did not have to be as sturdy as products shipped by wagon
etc, etc, etc
He and Debbie W S might want to review their history and see this country's federal gov't did not get involved with "highways" until Ike was President (and that was for "defense" reasons).
He is still a fraud. He will not release any of his records while trying to say Romney isn't qualified? He has been in the job for 3 years and is still less qualified than Romney. He is deceitful as the day is long, and a whole lot of people are treating him like Charles Manson: ah, yes, we agree, tell us what to do next, ahh, messiah Obama...

The far left does love to keep adding commandments to the original ten as I posted on a thread last night number 11 is thou shall not keep your tax returns private and it seems number 12 is thou shall not criticize Obama ever.

just ran across this..

Snip:
WaPo's Chris Cillizza Predicts 'Death by a Thousand Political Cuts' for Romney

By Kyle Drennen | July 18, 2012 | 17:58

Appearing on Wednesday's Andrea Mitchell Reports on MSNBC, The Washington Post's Chris Cillizza warned Mitt Romney that he would suffer "a death by a thousand political cuts" if he does not release more tax returns. Cillizza further proclaimed: "...every day we talk about tax returns. Why hasn't he released them? What's in them?...the current position he has is untenable politically."

Continuing to push for Romney to release more, Cillizza predicted: "...what we don't know is how much tax he did pay. And until he releases more...the Obama team, at least, is not going to let this go away." He then concluded: "...all this stuff gets them [Republicans] away from talking about what they want to talk about, which is why I think he [Romney] needs to lance the boil, politically, sooner rather than later."

SNIP:
Legally, he's fine. We know Mitt Romney didn't break any laws. We know all those things. But what we don't know is how much tax he did pay. And until he releases more – now, depends on how you define more, I don't think he's going to release 20 years' worth, but something that provides a fuller picture of his financial background – the Obama team, at least, is not going to let this go away.

all of it and video at
Read more: WaPo's Chris Cillizza Predicts 'Death by a Thousand Political Cuts' for Romney | NewsBusters.org

VOTE THIS ADMINISTAION OUT PEOPLE

just ran across this..

Snip:

Appearing on Wednesday's Andrea Mitchell Reports on MSNBC, The Washington Post's Chris Cillizza warned Mitt Romney that he would suffer "a death by a thousand political cuts" if he does not release more tax returns. Cillizza further proclaimed: "...every day we talk about tax returns. Why hasn't he released them? What's in them?...the current position he has is untenable politically."

Continuing to push for Romney to release more, Cillizza predicted: "...what we don't know is how much tax he did pay. And until he releases more...the Obama team, at least, is not going to let this go away." He then concluded: "...all this stuff gets them [Republicans] away from talking about what they want to talk about, which is why I think he [Romney] needs to lance the boil, politically, sooner rather than later."

SNIP:
Legally, he's fine. We know Mitt Romney didn't break any laws. We know all those things. But what we don't know is how much tax he did pay. And until he releases more – now, depends on how you define more, I don't think he's going to release 20 years' worth, but something that provides a fuller picture of his financial background – the Obama team, at least, is not going to let this go away.

all of it and video at
Read more: WaPo's Chris Cillizza Predicts 'Death by a Thousand Political Cuts' for Romney | NewsBusters.org

sure...as soon as we vote out the birthers and the Obama is a Commie crowd. But...I bet you have no problem with THOSE people, right?

just ran across this..

Snip:

SNIP:

all of it and video at

sure...as soon as we vote out the birthers and the Obama is a Commie crowd. But...I bet you have no problem with THOSE people, right?

go ahead and bet your ass, I don't give a shit....Grow up

[
It was, by Obama's own admission, for a short time and as a minor. A misdemeanor at best.

Possession of any amount of cocaine is a federal felony. And BTW a misdemeanor is a serious crime too. People go to prison for misdemeanors every day. Like most people you think misdemeanors means things like traffic tickets. Wrong - those are infractions, the crime category under misdemeanors. Get ur fax str8.

Here's the "Fax"..

Obama's never been arrested, let alone charged with a crime.

Unlike George W. Bush. And unlike Darrell Issa.

[
It was, by Obama's own admission, for a short time and as a minor. A misdemeanor at best.

Possession of any amount of cocaine is a federal felony. And BTW a misdemeanor is a serious crime too. People go to prison for misdemeanors every day. Like most people you think misdemeanors means things like traffic tickets. Wrong - those are infractions, the crime category under misdemeanors. Get ur fax str8.

Here's the "Fax"..

Yeah well, neither of them killed anyone either, unlike Teddy Kennedy..
what the hell is your point?

[

Here's the "Fax"..

Yet, Obama admitted his crime. He's never denied that he possessed and used drugs. In fact, he freely admitted it.

It's indisputable that he committed a crime. Personally, I dont think it matters that much. I don't think possession charges are serious or make one an evil person. (drug dealing is another story though). But the false accusations against Mitt look pretty hypocritical when those making the accusations ignore the admission Obama made.

It still doesnt change that the economy is in a poor position and that Obama's policies have not helped the nation. Nor does it change the fact that we are broke and spending way beyond our means. Romney is the only one of the two attempting to address those issues.

Chris Matthews is a racist - his policy is to never criticise a black president.

Chris Matthews: 'Obama Is the Perfect Father, the Perfect Husband, the Perfect American' | NewsBusters.org

MATTHEWS: He’s never not only broken any law, he’s never done anything wrong? He’s the perfect father, the perfect husband, the perfect American. And all they do is trash the guy. And it’s impossible for me to believe they would have said the same things about a Walter Mondale or a Jimmy Carter or a Bill Clinton. There’s an ethnic piece to this. It’s very hard to nail it down because they always cover it in ideology. But I’ve never heard anybody in this country call its opponent regularly anti-American or non-American.
Well who in their right mind would believe anything from mathews and MSNBC? Oh yeah. dimwits.

Here's the "Fax"..

Ted Kennedy was in an accident.

Much like Mitt Romney was..

And Ted Kennedy's passenger died.

Much like Mitt Romney's.

Did Romney kill that person?

Here's the "Fax"..

Yet, Obama admitted his crime. He's never denied that he possessed and used drugs. In fact, he freely admitted it.

It's indisputable that he committed a crime. Personally, I dont think it matters that much. I don't think possession charges are serious or make one an evil person. (drug dealing is another story though). But the false accusations against Mitt look pretty hypocritical when those making the accusations ignore the admission Obama made.

It still doesnt change that the economy is in a poor position and that Obama's policies have not helped the nation. Nor does it change the fact that we are broke and spending way beyond our means. Romney is the only one of the two attempting to address those issues.

There are no "false" accusations against Mitt Romney.

It's generally not a crime to lie.

And Romney lied.

He's a cut throat businessman and a politician.

Color me shocked.

Here's the "Fax"..

Ted Kennedy was in an accident.

Much like Mitt Romney was..

And Ted Kennedy's passenger died.

Much like Mitt Romney's.

Did Romney kill that person?

just as I thought, you had no point..

Here's the "Fax"..

There are no "false" accusations against Mitt Romney.

It's generally not a crime to lie.

And Romney lied.

He's a cut throat businessman and a politician.

Color me shocked.

well too bad for you, even the DNC labdog media has finally come out and said he didn't lie..but hey, don't let that stop you
and what now? we thought you on left loved cut throat Politicians, that's why you all love Obama so much

Last edited:

Funny you went the black route. Butthurt?

The right overlooks the six criminal convictions of Bush/Cheney.

Forum List

Back